PDA

View Full Version : Collinsworth/Al Michaels

TRH
11-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Seems Collinsworth has turned into quite the Steelers fan.....he was praising our players and showing love for our team ALL game (he's done if for the last couple years)....only saying something negative when he really has to.

But, man, Al Michaels?! Was anyone else getting sick of his mouth Sunday night? He kept bringing up Ben's suspension over and over again. The last time i turned to my wife and said " would he shut the hell up about the g*****n suspension".....it seemed like he was trying 'remind' everyone of it and get peoples panties in a twist about it, while we are trying our best to LET IT GO and forget about it.
He brought it up pre-game, and twice in the 1st half.

steeltheone
11-01-2010, 09:57 PM
I agree. Now. CC used to belittle the Steelers every chance he got. I wonder what changed?

lionslicer
11-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Collinsworth is a band wagon jumper. He used to hate on the Patriots until he started on SNF and then he became their fanboy.

Michaels tries to keep games interesting by bringing up certain topics so Collinsworth can yap for a bit during a boring situation. I doubt he was doing it because he hates Ben or anything.

mikegrimey
11-02-2010, 08:20 AM
Seems Collinsworth has turned into quite the Steelers fan.....he was praising our players and showing love for our team ALL game (he's done if for the last couple years)....only saying something negative when he really has to.

But, man, Al Michaels?! Was anyone else getting sick of his mouth Sunday night? He kept bringing up Ben's suspension over and over again. The last time i turned to my wife and said " would he shut the hell up about the g*****n suspension".....it seemed like he was trying 'remind' everyone of it and get peoples panties in a twist about it, while we are trying our best to LET IT GO and forget about it.
He brought it up pre-game, and twice in the 1st half.

It's a legit talking point for Roethlisberger this season.

jjpro11
11-02-2010, 02:00 PM
they brought up the Favre issue.. pretty much any time a guy has a legal issue or something like that, they will bring it up.

fer522
11-02-2010, 02:48 PM
get ready because i have a feeling that we are gonna hear it again on monday

BengalDestroyer
11-02-2010, 05:01 PM
I think Al Michaels said Ike Taylor was 'swaggin' like five times, that was pretty funny

WisconsinSteelerMan
11-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Coming out of lurk mode to comment on this one. I actually commented to my wife during the game on Sunday night how absolutely annoying Collinsworth was during the game. We both looked at each other 5 or six times and said, "SHUT THE HELL UP, CHRIS"...

He just always has to have this rambling opinion on everything... Just hate it!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

(p.s. - there you go guys...I broke the seal... now I am gonna hafta post a bunch more now!)

grward
11-03-2010, 12:26 PM
Coming out of lurk mode to comment on this one. I actually commented to my wife during the game on Sunday night how absolutely annoying Collinsworth was during the game. We both looked at each other 5 or six times and said, "SHUT THE HELL UP, CHRIS"...

He just always has to have this rambling opinion on everything... Just hate it!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

(p.s. - there you go guys...I broke the seal... now I am gonna hafta post a bunch more now!)

I guess I will come out of hiding as well! I couldn't agree more with this. :drink: I was thinking the exact same thing Sunday night. It's good to see I'm not the only one who was annoyed by Collinsworthless.

TRH
11-04-2010, 08:48 AM
Collinsworth really didn't bother me with his rambling. He was praising the Steelers 90% of the time, really kissing their ***. In fact, it was so ridiculous, i was thinking "man, if i was a Saints fan, i'd be pissed, all he keeps doing is talking about the Steelers...."

lionslicer
11-04-2010, 12:23 PM
Collinsworth really didn't bother me with his rambling. He was praising the Steelers 90% of the time, really kissing their ***. In fact, it was so ridiculous, i was thinking "man, if i was a Saints fan, i'd be pissed, all he keeps doing is talking about the Steelers...."

Saints fans might have been happy, because usually the team Colinsworth praises loses the game... Next sunday night game, pay attention to that... He's bad mojo.