PDA

View Full Version : Thank God I'm not a Viking Fan

ZoneBlitzer
11-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Can you imagine being a Viking fan right now? You've sold your future completely for an aging and very beat up Brett Favre along with literally giving away a solid 3rd round draft pick for NOTHING.

I wonder what's going on over there on the airwaves... If I'm a season ticket holder, I am livid. If I'm Adrian Peterson, I want out, pronto. That franchise stinks and it is run by a bunch of desperate loons. And they call themselves a pro franchise??? Good grief.

SteelCityMom
11-02-2010, 10:45 AM
They need to can Chilly (and I think that will be happening soon). He's a cancer to that team.

They have great fans and a team with a lot of talent. It's a shame they've been undermined by a clearly incompetent coach.

Same goes for the Cowboys as well. Jerry Jones is treating that team (who also has a ton of talent) and its fans like his personal plaything for way too long now.

I'm thankful I'm not a fan of either team right now.

lionslicer
11-02-2010, 10:47 AM
I hope they get Peterson a better offensive line... The line is injured this year but he still manages to lead the league in rushing. And a better OC. That type of offense doesn't suit him well at all.

ZoneBlitzer
11-02-2010, 01:53 PM
They need to can Chilly (and I think that will be happening soon). He's a cancer to that team.

They have great fans and a team with a lot of talent. It's a shame they've been undermined by a clearly incompetent coach.

Same goes for the Cowboys as well. Jerry Jones is treating that team (who also has a ton of talent) and its fans like his personal plaything for way too long now.

I'm thankful I'm not a fan of either team right now.

I've always thought that the problem in Dallas is Jerry Jones. He needs to step away from that team. As it is now, any coach he brings in is undermined by his hands-on approach and presence.