PDA

View Full Version : Cannucks at it...AGAIN.

Suitanim
03-21-2006, 09:45 PM
Now they are offended by the word "Hell". (We really should just annex those ****ers and be done with it)

http://au.news.yahoo.com/060321/21/ybcj.html

MattsMe
03-22-2006, 12:55 AM
I once heard Canada described as a third floor walk up apartment filled with people looking down on a giant block party that they weren't invited to.

(No offense to Canadian Steeler fans....you're always welcome at the party.)

ngreene15
03-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Now they are offended by the word "Hell". (We really should just annex those ****ers and be done with it)

http://au.news.yahoo.com/060321/21/ybcj.html

Oh yeah... this is a good reason to annex our county.... Do you have someything against Canadians, what's with you starting all these threads that only 5/35,000,000 Canadians can relate to?

It seems like you go around looking for subjects to bash us on, and all you can find is retarded minor things about seal's and Australian TV commercials. Go find something better to do.

83-Steelers-43
03-22-2006, 04:08 PM
I once heard Canada described as a third floor walk up apartment filled with people looking down on a giant block party that they weren't invited to.

:toofunny:

ngreene15
03-22-2006, 04:15 PM

Thanks for the offer, but we're a lot happier and safer up here ;)

83-Steelers-43
03-22-2006, 04:17 PM
This seems like a good time...........

http://www.bofunk.com/video/452/stupid_canadians.html

Enjoy!!

WARNING: VULGOR LANGUAGE BY "BIGGUM'S"

Suitanim
03-22-2006, 04:34 PM
Interesting...odd, but interesting.

83-Steelers-43
03-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Interesting...odd, but interesting.

You gotta love a nice right haymaker.

Suitanim
03-23-2006, 08:47 AM
was that jerry cooney?????? lmao

It did kind of look like him, right down to the one punch and he's down, thing...

Petesburgh66
03-24-2006, 12:32 AM
Oh yeah... this is a good reason to annex our county.... Do you have someything against Canadians, what's with you starting all these threads that only 5/35,000,000 Canadians can relate to?

It seems like you go around looking for subjects to bash us on, and all you can find is retarded minor things about seal's and Australian TV commercials. Go find something better to do.

Look at it this way, it's only three things. I could post a ton of dumb things that Americans have done. The only thing that bugs me is try to spell Canuck right.

MattsMe
03-24-2006, 03:11 AM
if only our neighbors to the south felt that way too.....:coffee:

Ah, you must mean the basement apartment. :yep:

ngreene15
03-24-2006, 03:31 PM
if only our neighbors to the south felt that way too.....:coffee:

LOL.

Yeah atleast we stay up here.

SteelerzGirl
03-24-2006, 07:38 PM

Aw c'mon, ngreene... I like the Canadian boys. I think they're sexy...(lol). They're like imported beer. Something a lil bit different. But there's nothing better than domestic... That's why I prefer the home grown boys...(lol). :wink:

Suitanim
03-24-2006, 08:36 PM
You know, that smack was so weak I just NOW realized that he was talking to me.

****ing Canadians...seems that sarcasm is also subject to a shitty exchange rate....

Hey, ngreene, you better never watch the movie Canadian Bacon (A movie made by Canadians, filled with Canadian actors, who spend the whole movie making fun of Candians) since you have NO sense of humor, and can't recognize a completely obvious joke, your head would probably explode after aboot (yeah, that's right, ABOOT) 10 minutes of viewing....

ngreene15
03-25-2006, 07:08 PM
You know, that smack was so weak I just NOW realized that he was talking to me.

****ing Canadians...seems that sarcasm is also subject to a shitty exchange rate....

Hey, ngreene, you better never watch the movie Canadian Bacon (A movie made by Canadians, filled with Canadian actors, who spend the whole movie making fun of Candians) since you have NO sense of humor, and can't recognize a completely obvious joke, your head would probably explode after aboot (yeah, that's right, ABOOT) 10 minutes of viewing....

How original

Well there's been multiple threads made by you beaking Canadians.... I doubt it was a joke.

I think this is smack that provides a very valid point

I just get angry because you Americans think you know us, but you don't. You just base your opinions on ancient stereotypes.

Suitanim
03-25-2006, 07:54 PM
How original

Well there's been multiple threads made by you beaking Canadians.... I doubt it was a joke.

I think this is smack that provides a very valid point

I just get angry because you Americans think you know us, but you don't. You just base your opinions on ancient stereotypes.

Come talk to me again when you grow a sense of humor.

ngreene15
03-25-2006, 07:55 PM
Come to me again when you have some humorous material.

Suitanim
03-25-2006, 07:59 PM
Bwahahahahaha...

You're a perfect example of why the thread title works so well...in fact, your posts are eponymous.