PDA

View Full Version : The battle between #4 WR should be between El and Brown

Fire Arians
11-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Sanders is the man, that is all

the sooner this guy gets more up to speed with our offense the sooner this guy will be deadly. I honestly think he has more potential than wallace does.

SH-Rock
11-02-2010, 09:24 PM
As Tomlin said, Wallace is a one trick pony. He needs to learn how to run short routes. Sanders also has to get up to speed, he blocked Ward from potentially getting a TD vs the Saints. Brown needs to see more action. Just one game? And Battle? WTF is he still doing in Pittsburgh. He has made no contributions at all.

Fire Arians
11-02-2010, 09:48 PM
As Tomlin said, Wallace is a one trick pony. He needs to learn how to run short routes. Sanders also has to get up to speed, he blocked Ward from potentially getting a TD vs the Saints. Brown needs to see more action. Just one game? And Battle? WTF is he still doing in Pittsburgh. He has made no contributions at all.

True, but sanders isn't gonna get up to speed without more playing time and that has to happen sooner or later. Even in his limited play time he's flashed more playmaking ability than El has maybe ever

As it stands, our WR has room for improvement, and I believe Sanders is ready to make an immediate impact. He will have a better season than wallace did last year if given a shot

Merchant
11-02-2010, 09:50 PM
I'd rather have either one on the field over ARE tbh.

LVSteelersfan
11-02-2010, 11:02 PM
At least ARE has made some big plays this year. Battle has done basically nothing. Why he wasn't ditched last week instead of our LB is beyond me.

ggoldman
11-03-2010, 03:13 AM
Ive seen Wallace run more than a just a streak. They do have to get Brown in the mix, maybe hell be better on special teams this week, and get another chance. Sanders has had some big 3rd down catches, and hes made great contributions to the KR and PR game.

steelersalaska
11-03-2010, 03:39 AM
apparently Battle is a better than avg. tackler and an important cog in the special teams play improvement this year.