PDA

View Full Version : Time to bury the Bengals!

zulater
11-04-2010, 08:51 AM
http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2010/11/02/bengals-who-do-you-blame/

In my opinion, more than any other factor the 2009 season came down to the two Bengal games. Win either and we'd be in the playoffs. The second Bengal loss I think threw this team for a loop, they lost their focus after that and consequently lost several games against inferior competition that they had no business losing.

Well this year the Bengals are just waiting to be finished off. the Steelers have to come out focused and prepared and stick the dagger in deep and early. Do that and Steelers nation will take over the stadium and the Bungles will fold their tents and run for cover.

But come out sloppy, unfocused, let this team hang around into the 4th quarter and you could have some major problems. Not just for this game, but the repurcussions could linger for the rest of the season.

but that aint going to happen, peddle to the metal, they're going to show that 2010 isn't the year of the Tiger.

Steelers 31-14:tt:

Lady Steel
11-04-2010, 01:54 PM
I'm a bit worried about this game, not because I don't think our Steelers can't beat the stupid Bungals, but because it seems no one in the league is allowed to tackle Carson Palmer anymore.

I look for lots of penalties and fines or suspensions if our Mighty D goes after Palmer, the big crybaby. And believe me, the refs WILL be keeping close tabs our our defense against the Bungals.

Fire Arians
11-04-2010, 03:17 PM
we'll be on a roll next week. the team was due for a letdown last week

Steel_Bus_24
11-04-2010, 05:15 PM
They better

If we are a SB contender we should win this game.....They better realize they just can't drop games especially divisional ones and be ok......we lose this and you can kiss the AFCN title and home playoff game goodbye

This will be game number 8.........Time to start playing like an emerging champion

steelerohio
11-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Steelers 25 bengals 18

caplovestroyp43
11-04-2010, 11:41 PM
Steelers 25 bengals 18

Whilst I think I dig that score, we have to be oh so careful because for some reason, when we play the Bengals, they play us like beasts! They give us fit after fit and are usually the toughest wins in the division save the Ratbirds. I look forward to this game because we know how seriously competitive it is going be.

With that I have just one thing to say:

HERE WE STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!:tt02::tt02::tt02:

steelerohio
11-05-2010, 02:03 AM
I know all that... that's a win by one touchdown... I do think it's going to be a close game... a good fighting close game

MikeHaullace
11-05-2010, 02:17 AM
See, I kind of think that it's going to be a high scoring affair, something like a...

35-24 job, with the Steelers victorious. Ben throws for 3 and Mendy runs for 2.

Here we go.

markymarc
11-06-2010, 04:31 PM
While I would love nothing more than a blowout, this game will be closer than I want. I do expect the entire team to come back strong on Monday night. We need to keep pace with the Ravens.

mikegrimey
11-06-2010, 07:58 PM
How the team performs this game should give us a good indication of where they are at in the midpoint of the season, when they should hopefully be in good form. I think most people can forgive a primetime road loss to the Saints, even if we couldn't beileve how piss poor we looked, but not many will forgive a humilation at the hands of the Bengals.

markymarc
11-07-2010, 02:23 PM
I expect 2 strong performances from the Steelers the next 2 weeks. The Steelers take care of business on Monday night.

Steelers - 21
Bengals - 17

joeyssteelcurtain
11-08-2010, 10:37 AM
I think this is going to be a hard game but i say us 24 them 20

TRH
11-08-2010, 10:40 AM
are we sure which Steeler team is going to show up tonight???

Steelerindc
11-08-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm hoping that B.A. runs the ball and stay out of the empty set formations. Those always seem to get us in trouble.

Also need pressure on crybaby Palmer.

TRH
11-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Also need pressure on crybaby Palmer.[/QUOTE]

Boy, you can say that again!! If we don't and start laying back, there's where the completions start pounding us.

markymarc
11-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Also need pressure on crybaby Palmer.

Hopefully Lamar Woodley can have a big game tonight rushing Palmer. He should be able to dominate Andre Smith. A few Timmons blitzes up the middle would be nice too.