PDA

View Full Version : lap dances or rolling bones- wheres "pep"?

tony hipchest
03-22-2006, 05:38 PM
while his boys were watching girl on girl action, playing with "adult" toys, and receiving oral copulation and lap dances, dantae says he was playing dice with some friends. is he sure he wasnt playing in the corner with a ken doll? either hes lying or.....

i mean come on....who charters a boat for a friendly game of craps?

just admit it dantae, you were atleast watching right?

this is a pretty pathetic witch hunt though. cant blame him for wanting to get out of there.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9328560

MattsMe
03-22-2006, 11:06 PM
Can't these people find anything better to spend taxpayers' money on?

Koopa
03-22-2006, 11:25 PM
i didn't know players get paid with our taxes???

Livinginthe past
03-23-2006, 12:44 AM

Maybe thats why the Redskins have so much money!

NM

MattsMe
03-23-2006, 06:08 PM

:pity:

See previous post by MasterOfPuppets.

clevestinks
03-31-2006, 06:39 AM
I`m no pervert, BUt if there were lap dances going on with hot chicks, I`m in!

tony hipchest
03-31-2006, 05:57 PM
I`m no pervert, BUt if there were lap dances going on with hot chicks, I`m in!amen brotha cleve! and if my wife were on board id do the gentlemanly thing, and buy her a lap dance too. :cool:

MasterOfPuppets
04-01-2006, 06:27 PM
amen brotha cleve! and if my wife were on board id do the gentlemanly thing, and buy her a lap dance too. :cool:
i'd tell mine to get busy and make some money !!!!!!!!:tap:

tony hipchest
04-01-2006, 06:37 PM
i'd tell mine to get busy and make some money !!!!!!!!:tap::sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

SteelerzGirl
04-02-2006, 08:26 PM
I`m no pervert, BUt if there were lap dances going on with hot chicks, I`m in!

Lap dances are a win-win situation. There are no losers...(lol)! :smile:

tony... Congrats on your marriage! Best wishes to ya! :smile:

tony hipchest
04-02-2006, 08:33 PM

oh. not yet. i like to drag my feet ( plus the tax breaks are nice). i was speaking hypothetically, cause i believe dauntae is married. true on the lapdances though!:bouncy:

SteelerzGirl
04-02-2006, 08:38 PM
oh. not yet. i like to drag my feet ( plus the tax breaks are nice). i was speaking hypothetically, cause i believe dauntae is married. true on the lapdances though!:bouncy:

Oh, ok, sorry...(lol). Well when you finally do make an honest woman of your fiancee, I've already sent my congrats...(lol)! Get on that! :wink:

tony hipchest
04-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Oh, ok, sorry...(lol). Well when you finally do make an honest woman of your fiancee, I've already sent my congrats...(lol)! Get on that! :wink:

lol. i did my part (buying the rock, one knee etc.) and said name the time and date and ill be there in a tux. im smart enough not to get involved with all the inbetween stuff.

MasterOfPuppets
04-02-2006, 09:35 PM

hmmmmm.....maybe we should hook up for a few wins.........:wink:

SteelerzGirl
04-03-2006, 12:10 AM
hmmmmm.....maybe we should hook up for a few wins.........:wink:

You need to tell your wife to get busy with those lap dances for you...(lol). They keep things fun! :smile:

Tony sure gets excited about lap dances. He has that :bouncy: thingy going on...(lol).

tony hipchest
04-03-2006, 12:15 AM
You need to tell your wife to get busy with those lap dances for you...(lol). They keep things fun! :smile:

Tony sure gets excited about lap dances. He has that :bouncy: thingy going on...(lol). my significant and i go out to the club with another couple about 1 or 2 times a year. its cool. whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

MasterOfPuppets
04-03-2006, 12:35 AM

Tony sure gets excited about lap dances. He has that :bouncy: thingy going on...(lol).i'm not married,so were good to go :thmbup: besides,who'd want a lap dance from thier wife...:hunch: ....the whole point of the lap dance is because its not your wife.....:banana:

clevestinks
04-03-2006, 03:23 PM
i'm not married,so were good to go :thmbup: besides,who'd want a lap dance from thier wife...:hunch: ....the whole point of the lap dance is because its not your wife.....:banana:
Amen to that./