PDA

View Full Version : Where is Leigh Torrence's fine?

toughsticks87
11-05-2010, 07:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJSQ10afpvQ

I'm getting sick of this crap. Where is his fine? Blatant helmet to helmet on a defenseless receiver.

zulater
11-05-2010, 08:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJSQ10afpvQ

I'm getting sick of this crap. Where is his fine? Blatant helmet to helmet on a defenseless receiver.

given todays standards, I don't know how they can ignore that shot. :mad:

SH-Rock
11-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Goodell just likes to pick on the Steelers, he'll do anything to stop them from winning a Super Bowl

Tone's Toes
11-05-2010, 07:46 PM
It's a little annoying since the Steelers have been getting fined for every little thing lately, but I have no problem with that hit by the Saints player.

lionslicer
11-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Saints will never get fined, they are too much of a cinderella story for the NFL... and makes the NFL a lot of money lol.
Though watching that, I'm a little pissed by the pass interfearence on Ward. I don't think that was a push, he touched the defender with his hand, though the defender did a good job acting. But I've seen Moss and Andre Johnson do much worse and not get called for it.

steelax04
11-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Hines still got up before the defender... so I say the d-back is a ***** for having an open shot on Ward and not being able to get up soon enough.

Fire Arians
11-05-2010, 11:47 PM
given todays standards, I don't know how they can ignore that shot. :mad:

he left his feet to launch himself into hines headfirst. his intent is as clear as brandon merriweather's hit on todd heap.

like i said though I bet money if hines laid him out on a block, we would have gotten penalized 15 yards without a question, and fined

MikeHaullace
11-06-2010, 01:34 AM
Saints will never get fined, they are too much of a cinderella story for the NFL... and makes the NFL a lot of money lol.
Though watching that, I'm a little pissed by the pass interfearence on Ward. I don't think that was a push, he touched the defender with his hand, though the defender did a good job acting.

Had it been Michael Irvin, it would have been a clear personal foul on the defense.