PDA

View Full Version : Steelers play exciting football

steelerchad
11-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Is there any game you feel totally comfortable with winning the rest of the season? The top and bottom of the league seem closer together than any season I can remember recently. You look at our schedule and I think we'll be favored to win every game left with the exception of the Ravens game in Baltimore. But we'll likely be less than a TD favorite in all of those, even the Bills game. This game scares me as it's upcoming and they don't have a win yet. They are going to knock someone off this month and I hope they get their W before Thanksgiving.
Our defense is very good and will keep us in every game we play, so I don't see any team that can come in and blow us off the field. But our inconsistency on offense makes it a coin flip whether we'll score 10 points or 30 points, or somewhere in between. If the O starts clicking, it could be another SB run.
Should make for an exciting rest of the season.

steelcity1974
11-05-2010, 08:13 AM
I don't ever feel comfortable. We've lost too many "easy wins" in recent years. But at the same time, I don't think there is a team in the NFL we can't beat. So between the two extremes, I do think the Steelers are exciting...too exciting sometimes.

Steelers>NFL
11-05-2010, 01:42 PM
I don't ever feel comfortable. We've lost too many "easy wins" in recent years. But at the same time, I don't think there is a team in the NFL we can't beat. So between the two extremes, I do think the Steelers are exciting...too exciting sometimes.

I hear ya there. They always play to the level of their competition. Rarely they blow anyone out. Good or bad teams. Their games always seem to come down to the wire. Even if they jump out to 21-3 lead. They drive me insane to the end of the game.
Thankfully, I do not have a heart condition. Because I'd be dead by now.

steelax04
11-05-2010, 11:26 PM
I think Buffalo gets their win against Chicago this week, so we should be OK there.