PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Game is going to be a tough one

SH-Rock
11-07-2010, 03:49 PM
The Cheaters are going to be pissed losing to the Browns. I hope it doesn't happen like last time where the Browns blew out the Saints, Saints beat Steelers. One thing for the Steelers is that Mendy might have a big game.

Fire Arians
11-07-2010, 03:51 PM
not in our house

lionslicer
11-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Patriots are inconsistant right now, I say the Browns game will be tougher than the Patriots game. Even the Bills game would be more challenging.

Fire Arians
11-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Patriots are inconsistant right now, I say the Browns game will be tougher than the Patriots game. Even the Bills game would be more challenging.

i agree, that 2nd browns game isn't going to be easy and may be a possible loss. they always play us tough on their homefield and they seem to have found a groove. the way they beat up the saints and pats is proof they're good enough to hang with anyone in the league. quite scary if you ask me.

tony hipchest
11-07-2010, 04:12 PM
lead pipe lock guarantee of the week-

the steelers will NOT score 34 points against the patriots. arians doesnt got it in him. if he tries to turn the game into a chess match with bill belichick we will lose the game for sure.

our best hope is for tomlin to step in and dictate that we physically pound them and let our players make the plays theyre capable of.

lionslicer
11-07-2010, 04:13 PM
i agree, that 2nd browns game isn't going to be easy and may be a possible loss. they always play us tough on their homefield and they seem to have found a groove. the way they beat up the saints and pats is proof they're good enough to hang with anyone in the league. quite scary if you ask me.

Browns look like a playoff team right now, they can possibly win the rest of their games, or atleast most of them assuming the Steelers beat them. But at 10-6, I don't think they can make the playoffs due to the Jets and Patriots will most likely finish 11-5 or better.

SH-Rock
11-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Let's no be overconfident here. We pretty much thought the same way with the Saints, even though it was an away game. It was a close a game IMO it all came down to coaching and we simply got out coached. Arians is going to hurt his brain again against the Pats. Also the Pats have a top tier QB and the pass defense and rush have been horrible lately.

Tomlin needs to grow some balls and veto some of Arians's plays. He needs to give Ben the more no huddle freedom and not be constrained to the stupidity of Arians.

Atlanta Dan
11-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Cleveland has both Baltimore and Pittsburgh at home to end the season (and the Jets at home next Sunday) - agree the Browns will win at least one of those three

Atlanta Dan
11-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Browns look like a playoff team right now, they can possibly win the rest of their games, or atleast most of them assuming the Steelers beat them. But at 10-6, I don't think they can make the playoffs due to the Jets and Patriots will most likely finish 11-5 or better.

But the Browns now win the tiebreaker with the Pats and can do the same if they beat the Jets in Cleveland next Sunday:chuckle:

lionslicer
11-07-2010, 04:45 PM
But the Browns now win the tiebreaker with the Pats and can do the same if they beat the Jets in Cleveland next Sunday:chuckle:

Thats if both the patriots and jets end up going 10-6 or worse, which I doubt.. but its the NFL, anything can happen...

Fire Arians
11-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Thats if both the patriots and jets end up going 10-6 or worse, which I doubt.. but its the NFL, anything can happen...

well the patriots are gonna be 6-3 after next week but even though 11-5 seems likely

but yeah cleveland might miss the playoffs even if they go 10-6. they will have to finish above either us or the ravens which is unlikely

lionslicer
11-07-2010, 04:55 PM
well the patriots are gonna be 6-3 after next week so they have to be almost perfect to go 11-5 :P

I just saw their schedule, They don't have a single easy game. Steelers, Colts, Lions, Jets, Bears, Packers, Bills and Dolphins. So I guess the Browns have a better chance, but the Titans, Riaders and Chargers will give them a run for their money.

TRH
11-07-2010, 05:01 PM
as much as i like the Steelers, i'm still picking the Patriots to win this one (god, i hate the Patriots).
Unless there are SERIOUS changes in our secondary, Brady's gonna pick it apart something ridiculous. Hope they prove me wrong.

What a shocker, though, today....can't believe Cleveland whupped 'em.

Fire Arians
11-07-2010, 05:03 PM
as much as i like the Steelers, i'm still picking the Patriots to win this one (god, i hate the Patriots).
Unless there are SERIOUS changes in our secondary, Brady's gonna pick it apart something ridiculous. Hope they prove me wrong.

our defense honestly hasn't been playing bad. when your offense goes 3 and out as many times as it did, something's gonna give if you leave them on the field for that long.

our offense is who needs to step up. with the amount of talent we have on O and to be this unproductive is inexcusable. fire arians?

TRH
11-07-2010, 05:06 PM
i haven't really taken a position on Arians either way, but its almost certain that the front office HAS to look into this after the year ends. Arians is on almost everyone's radar (and not in a good way...)

ZoneBlitzer
11-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Patriots will be jacked up and pissed. Right now, though, the Browns are the best coached team in the league.

caplovestroyp43
11-07-2010, 08:56 PM
OMG I am in ABSOLUTE SHOCK that the Clowns beat the Cheatriots. Wow. That's amazing!

Hopefully we will be so fired up next Sunday night that smoke comes off our tvs and we show the Cheatriots what a REAL NFL team is!!

First things first though and that is to destroy the Bengals Monday night. Can't wait for that one! :tt02::tt02:

markymarc
11-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Check out the Browns making some noise the past 2 games. While the Patriots will be pissed, let's not forget this game is in Pittsburgh. The Steelers just need to take care of the Bengals first. It would have been really nice if the Dolphins and Lions could have pulled it out today.

Merchant
11-08-2010, 12:00 AM
Win or lose.. I'll be happy if Harrison pile-drives Brady into the dirt at least once.. it'll be worth the fine.

Fire Arians
11-08-2010, 12:07 AM
Win or lose.. I'll be happy if Harrison pile-drives Brady into the dirt at least once.. it'll be worth the fine.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/stormangel1/cheaters.jpg

SH-Rock
11-08-2010, 07:33 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/stormangel1/cheaters.jpg

More like Automatic TD :chuckle::chuckle:

WeegiesWarriors
11-08-2010, 09:59 AM
It took two pick 6's by a dlineman for the browns to beat the Saints. If that's part of their well coached game plan then it won't be too pleasant for them on most Sundays.

Yes they beat up an uninspired Patriots team. So what? That happens in the NFL. Bad teams can beat good teams. Mangina vs Bellicheat factored into the game I guarantee. That was Mangina's Super Bowl this year. Browns have an average defense on a good day, and have to pray for the continued good health of Hillis. Which may happen but I'm telling you I don't think you can survive a long career with his running style in the NFL anymore. When their second back entered the game the he would get nothing (yesterday).

markymarc
11-08-2010, 02:14 PM
our defense honestly hasn't been playing bad. when your offense goes 3 and out as many times as it did, something's gonna give if you leave them on the field for that long.

our offense is who needs to step up. with the amount of talent we have on O and to be this unproductive is inexcusable. fire arians?

See that is my whole issue/issues. Outside a lack of consistent pass rush, I think our defense has been very good this season so far. Now that Ben is back, you would think our offense would be playing at a higher level.

I do agree that our offense needs to step it up beginning tonight and most importantly converting a lot more 3rd downs.