PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin says Raven spit in his face

Atlanta Dan
11-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Channing Crowder is none too happy with Le'Ron McClain

That having been said, this rant by Crowder scores high on the unintentional comedy scale:chuckle:

Crowder claimed Ravens fullback Le'Ron McClain spat into his face....

Crowder said referee John Parry's officiating crew wasn't sympathetic.

"Then they said something about they let [Dolphins linebacker] Karlos Dansby get away with a facemask the play before," Crowder said. "Who the f--- cares? A guy just spit in my face! I don't give a damn about Karlos pulling somebody's facemask. Like they didn't see [Dolphins quarterback] Chad Henne get hit twice when he slid. Yeah, a little Stevie Wonder and Anne Frank."

Crowder might have been done talking right then, but I had to ask what he meant by Anne Frank.

"Who was that? Is that the blind girl?" Crowder said.

Helen Keller, I suggested.

"Helen Keller," he said. "I don't know who the f--- Anne Frank is. I'm mad right now. F--- it. I'm not as swift as I usually am.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast

fat4jc
11-10-2010, 12:52 PM
All I hear about from Ravens fans / Ravens management is that McClain is a "standup guy" and "would never do something like this". I've always seemed to think he's a hot-tempered punk. Go figure....consider the source I guess.

Atlanta Dan
11-10-2010, 02:26 PM
All I hear about from Ravens fans / Ravens management is that McClain is a "standup guy" and "would never do something like this". I've always seemed to think he's a hot-tempered punk. Go figure....consider the source I guess.

The video certainly creates the appearance McClain projected something in the direction of Crowder