PDA

View Full Version : Next Game Steelers and Pats

Kanata-Steeler
11-09-2010, 07:32 AM
I really hate those Brady bunch Pats'.
And, after the beating the Browns gave the Pats,-they are gonna be full of piss n' vinegar.
This time, we can NOT come in and let the game get outta hand offensively, and lose embarassingly, like we did with the Saints. !
Go :tt04:'s

joeyssteelcurtain
11-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Yea i hate the Pats the most. Everything about them there coach there owner there QB and most of all there fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EU1O-hGxgg

check this video out very funny and true

grward
11-09-2010, 08:03 AM
Yeah, I don't like how the Poopstains keep poking the bear! What's up with that ... they are becoming a thorn in our side even when we are NOT playing them.

TRH
11-09-2010, 08:09 AM
i equally hate the Pats.

To win this game, we MUST, absolutely HAVE to stop these 4th-quarter shenanigans on defense.
If we both back-off pass coverage and/or make stupid, dumb penalties on defense, as much as i hate Brady, he will pick us apart like a surgeon and march right down the field to score (more than once if necessary). Its what he does best.

That said, when Brady is at his worst, its when serious pressure is in his face. We must, must do that also to win this game.

Quasar
11-09-2010, 09:38 AM
True, TRH. I'm thinking of a game plan like we had with the Colts in the 2005 playoffs. Get in the opposing QB's face all night!

steelerchad
11-09-2010, 10:18 AM
We should really be able to run it down the Pats throat. Their run D is suspect big time.

Steeler4life1972
11-09-2010, 11:57 AM
I hate our prevent D when we have a big lead it always bites our ass...we have to keep the pressure on the whole game no 2 ways about it!!!

steelerdave1969
11-09-2010, 01:18 PM
I honestly believe that the Bengals and Saints are tougher vs our Defense than what the Patriots will be. They have No Deep Threat in New England anymore, so there will be a lot of Brady on these short passes and Beware to those who think coming over the middle is a good idea vs our Defense.

sharkweek
11-09-2010, 04:42 PM
Getting tired of people talking about the defense being the problem when its just as much the offense that is at fault, if not more so.

How are teams scoring so many points in the 4th quarter? Its because our offense isn't moving the ball and killing the clock!

We dominate the other quarters and then when the other team is down they pull out all the stop and its either sink or swim. The reason they don't play that way the entirety of the game is because its too risky because of increased chances of turnovers with the riskier play calling.

We lost to the Saints because our offense failed to score more points than even our league leading scoring defense averages giving up.

We lost to the Ravens because our offense was too inept to get drives going save for two TD drives and two missed FGs.

yet people keep blaming the defense.

Please, STFU until you learn some basic strategy for just about any game with offense and defense scenarios, not just football.

markymarc
11-10-2010, 06:53 PM
I can't stand the Patriots and of course they will be up for this game after losing to the Browns. I really like our chances at Heinz Field. It sure would be nice to see our offense get in a groove for 60 minutes going against the Patriots defense.

Their defense does not scare me at all. I also want to see LeBeau pressure Brady the whole game. We are going to see plenty of dinking and dunking all game.

Kanata-Steeler
11-11-2010, 01:22 AM
Yea i hate the Pats the most. Everything about them there coach there owner there QB and most of all there fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EU1O-hGxgg

check this video out very funny and true

LMAO.

"SHADY BRADY and BILL BELLICHEAT" -great song.

ricardisimo
11-11-2010, 01:58 AM
We should really be able to run it down the Pats throat. Their run D is suspect big time.
Which means that they'll be expecting us to run, which means that Arians will do exactly the opposite... unless they know that we know that they'll be expecting us to run, in which case we really will run... unless they know that we know that they know that we really will be running against their suspect D, in which case it's bombs away.

Arians is just [I]so damned clever.

tony hipchest
11-11-2010, 02:19 AM
incontheivable!

"have you ever heard of plato, aristotle, socrates? MORONS!"

bruce arians in a nutshell-

3EkBuKQEkio

truly he has a dizzying intellect. :willy: