PDA

View Full Version : James Harrison - Monday night

TRH
11-09-2010, 08:46 AM
While there were some things to complain about Monday night (Reed, secondary, etc), one thing stood out while nearing the end of the game.

James Harrison really stood tall as a consummate professional and a great player.
He was obviously doing his best to tackle hard and aggressively while trying to stay within the new ridiculous guidelines. His tackles/pressure, the knocked down ball at the end of the game, earlier in the game when he ran down Palmer for a awesome sack...
Played a great game and really showed as a team player. With Goodell in the audience, nonetheless.

chacha
11-09-2010, 08:48 AM
definitely, James is a beast. You could see he was doing what he could not to get another f-ing fine, and he was still great

Curtain_of_Steel
11-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Harrison played great, they did some double up blitz packages with woodley and harrison coming from the same side.

Great game, the cupcake secondary should thank him for saving their ass's this week.

steelerohio
11-09-2010, 10:51 AM
He deserves a game ball...

lionslicer
11-09-2010, 11:11 AM
He'll get fined because he made the game saving play when he jarred the ball lose from that reciever.

4xSBChamps
11-09-2010, 11:22 AM
James Harrison really stood tall... doing his best to tackle hard and aggressively while trying to stay within the new ridiculous guidelines... the knocked down ball at the end of the game...

following the final 4th down play, I was half-expecting to see this

"... PERSONAL-FOUL, 92, defense...

... hitting an opponent so-hard that he dropped the football on what
would've set-up a first & goal during a nationally-televised game...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/NFLOfficial.jpg

... TOUCH-DOWN, Cincinnati!!!"

Edit ~ lionslicer beat me to the punch

stb_steeler
11-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Kind of funny that Goodell was at the game with the Steelers in it. :noidea:

markymarc
11-10-2010, 06:46 PM
James Harrison definitely deserves a game ball for his performance against the Bengals.