PDA

View Full Version : Sports Autograph Maniac!!!!

THEBUS6
03-23-2006, 09:38 PM
Hey everyone my name is Brandon and I work at the Field of Dreams in San Diego. If anybody is ever interested in getting some autographs, I can give you pricing and ship right to you. If you would like to order something then you can email me at csusb19@yahoo.com, and when you have finalized your order you can call me at work at (619) 239-4862 and ask for Brandon, if I'm not here anybody else can take your order. I'm a huge steelers fan and we have some sweet roethlisberger superbowl autographed pictures, and a roethlisberger mini helmet, jersey, and pro helmet. We also get some Bettis things, who is my favorite and he played for my favorite college Notre Dame, we get his helmets, and pictures. If anyone is interested in getting some cool autographs then please email me!!!:cool:

SteelerzGirl
03-24-2006, 06:04 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, THEBUS6! :smile:

clevestinks
03-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Welcome GOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooSteelers

SteelShooter
04-18-2006, 12:23 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and did I say "HI!"

steelerdude
04-18-2006, 07:08 AM
welcome

HburgXL06
04-18-2006, 09:32 AM
Welcome man. Hope you enjoy it here at the best Steelers site on the net. Peace.

BuFu

Ohio Steeler
04-26-2006, 11:39 PM
Hey everyone my name is Brandon and I work at the Field of Dreams in San Diego. If anybody is ever interested in getting some autographs, I can give you pricing and ship right to you. If you would like to order something then you can email me at csusb19@yahoo.com, and when you have finalized your order you can call me at work at (619) 239-4862 and ask for Brandon, if I'm not here anybody else can take your order. I'm a huge steelers fan and we have some sweet roethlisberger superbowl autographed pictures, and a roethlisberger mini helmet, jersey, and pro helmet. We also get some Bettis things, who is my favorite and he played for my favorite college Notre Dame, we get his helmets, and pictures. If anyone is interested in getting some cool autographs then please email me!!!:cool:

welcome to SF