PDA

View Full Version : Patriots' Brady sprains foot

mesaSteeler
11-11-2010, 07:33 AM
Patriots' Brady sprains foot
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Patriots-Brady-sprains-foot?urn=nfl-284432
By Mark J. Miller

Tom BradyYou have to go all the way down to No. 14 on the list to find New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's(notes) name when looking to see which quarterbacks have the most passing yards this season. (San Diego Chargers QB Philip Rivers(notes) leads the list with 2,944.)

Still, he's led his team to a 6-2 record, good for a first-place tie with the AFC East archrival New York Jets. A source tells the Boston Globe, though, that Brady now has a sprained foot. However, the source also says Brady "is not expected to miss any game time" this weekend when the Pats take on the Pittsburgh Steelers.

At least Brady doesn't lead the league in interceptions, like Minnesota Vikings QB Brett Favre(notes) does with 13. Brady only has four.

TRH
11-11-2010, 08:28 AM
i wonder how much they're playing this up to use as a "ploy" that Brady could be less than 100% Sunday.....
Also good for an excuse if they lose to get that info out now beforehand. :chuckle:

steelax04
11-11-2010, 08:34 AM
He's on the Probable list every week anyway...

Atlanta Dan
11-11-2010, 08:37 AM
Boston Globe says he plays

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/11/brady_battling.html

For years Brady literally was listed every week as being "probable" with a "shoulder" injury and never missed a game - nobody plays more games with the injury reports than Belichick

StainlessStill
11-11-2010, 10:20 AM
I would be VASTLY dissapointed if Brady didn't play. The last time we spanked N.E, Cassel was in the game in '08, so all Stiller fans should want Brady in there and for them to give us their best shot and beat them at their best shot, then take care of them in the playoff in Heinz Field if it ever presents itself!

Say what you want about Brady, but the dude is a phenom.

lionslicer
11-11-2010, 10:31 AM
If anyone didn't know, Brady has the most consecutive games injured. You can look before any game during the season and see him as 'probable' before every game because his shoulder hurts... He just wants attention.

desertsteel
11-11-2010, 11:57 AM
i wonder how much they're playing this up to use as a "ploy" that Brady could be less than 100% Sunday.....
Also good for an excuse if they lose to get that info out now beforehand. :chuckle:

I'm sure Belicheat is concerned about creating excuses if they lose. Lol.

jjpro11
11-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Casey better watch out.. if he gets pushed into Brady's legs like with Palmer, he'll surely get ejected.

tony hipchest
11-11-2010, 02:56 PM
brady also has a chronic strained anus that is conspicuously left off the injury report every week. :tap:

go figure.

Fire Arians
11-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Casey better watch out.. if he gets pushed into Brady's legs like with Palmer, he'll surely get ejected.

suspended for 32 games :sofunny:

SteelCityMom
11-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Leave Brady's vagina ALONE! Leave it ALONE!!

http://chickenmafia.com/pictures/chris_crocker.jpg

steeltheone
11-11-2010, 07:28 PM

I wish Casey would get close to any QB once in awhile. We really need to pressure Brady big time!

zulater
11-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Anyone else think Goodell is giving Tom a nice foot rub to make it all better?

caplovestroyp43
11-12-2010, 11:09 AM
brady also has a chronic strained anus that is conspicuously left off the injury report every week. :tap:

go figure.

Oh Tony, you are so hillarious!! :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Hey I have a question for you...are you a K-9 officer? I kinda gather that in your avatar. If you are, I have some questions for you. I'm a writer and I have a police officer in my writing that has a K-9. I would like to ask questions to keep to facts and realizm.

Thanks!!

Cap

thumper
11-12-2010, 08:47 PM
I don't like having to play the pats after a loss. Hopefully brady's foot is still jacked.

MasterOfPuppets
11-13-2010, 02:38 AM
Oh Tony, you are so hillarious!! :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Hey I have a question for you...are you a K-9 officer? I kinda gather that in your avatar. If you are, I have some questions for you. I'm a writer and I have a police officer in my writing that has a K-9. I would like to ask questions to keep to facts and realizm.

Thanks!!

Cap
:rofl:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2007/12/08/alg_i-am-legend.jpg

MikeHaullace
11-13-2010, 02:42 AM

Nah. They'll flag it for 15 and fine Harrison $35,000.