PDA

View Full Version : Bungal's Henry pleads guilty.....

DIESELMAN
03-24-2006, 03:42 AM
Wide receiver Chris Henry pled guilty to charges of illegal possession of marijuana Wednesday, earning a $250 fine but avoiding jail time. The charges stemmed from a December arrest. "I've learned something," Henry told the Cincinnati Enquirer. "From my drug treatment, I see I am responsible to my team and my coach and to all the Bengals fans to be completely drug free. To all of them I can only say I'm sorry."
Henry has already completed a 28-day drug treatment program and is no doubt a member in good standing of the NFL's substance-abuse policy program. His lawyer will remain busy this spring, as Henry is still facing charges of illegal possession of a concealed firearm this April; those charges are the result of a separate incident in Orange County, Florida last January.

CantStop85
03-24-2006, 04:26 PM
One charge down, one to go!

Woohoo

BlacknGold Bleeder
03-24-2006, 04:35 PM

Woohoo

Welcome back, criminal!!! Did ya really think either of the charges would stick, he can buy his justice!

Cape Cod Steel Head
03-24-2006, 04:56 PM
Its going to be a long hot summer. Plenty of time for him to get into more trouble.

Ambridge
03-24-2006, 05:47 PM

Woohoo

I wouldn't Woohoo too soon.

I believe Florida is pretty tough on firearms violations so he's by no means out of the woods yet.

SteelerzGirl
03-24-2006, 07:21 PM

Woohoo

Is that something you're proud of in a Bengals athlete?

MattsMe
03-24-2006, 08:15 PM
Is that something you're proud of in a Bengals athlete?

Well, there's really not much else to be proud of as a Bengal's fan......

Suitanim
03-24-2006, 09:15 PM
"I've learned something".

Yeah, this thug learned he better hide his ganga a little better next time.

TasmanianTroy271
03-24-2006, 11:04 PM
Lol, Glad we didn't draft him. I was looking at alot of Mocks from last year, and alot of people had us taking him...