PDA

View Full Version : Falcons 26 Ravens 21!!!!

StainlessStill
11-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Falcons came up HUGE! Just what the doctor ordered. Matt Ryan is FIERCE at home, dude doesn't lose. The race is on in the AFC NORTH and it looks like the Falcons are for real in the NFC. This is the time to separate yourself from the NFL pact and the Falcons did just that tonight. The Steelers now have some lee-way going into this game against N.E. Now the homefield advantage ticker enhances and even if the Steelers slip one this week, they will still be tied for first in the AFC NORTH but this is a HUGE conference game for the AFC, esp on how the Browns are playing and they face the Jets so anything could happen.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!:tt04::tt04:

Fire Arians
11-11-2010, 11:10 PM
whoever wins sunday's game is gonna be the #1 seed most likely

Merchant
11-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Loves me some Matt Ryan!

SoCalFan
11-11-2010, 11:20 PM
NICE!!!!!!!!! Hopefully we can put together a good couple wins in a row,good to be back home!!!

tony hipchest
11-11-2010, 11:21 PM
the steelers wont be tied for the afc north lead. they will be just as tied as last year when both the ravens and steelers were 9-7 and the ravens went to the playoffs and the steelers went home.

sunday is a must win game

NYC_Steeler
11-12-2010, 04:02 AM
Thank you Falcons and Matty Ice! Now if the Steelers could win out, the AFCN is ours!! Yes!

joeyssteelcurtain
11-12-2010, 05:51 AM
Thank you Falcons and Matty Ice! Now if the Steelers could win out, the AFCN is ours!! Yes!

I dont think we have to win out to be champs

Whodis
11-12-2010, 06:43 AM
Nice win by Atlanta. Hopefully we can get into a groove down the stretch.

Atlanta Dan
11-12-2010, 06:57 AM

Probably not if the Steelers win in Baltimore - but that is a big if - lose in Baltimore and the Steelers need to win the rest while looking for another Ravens loss

Remaining schedule for Steelers
10 Sun, Nov 14 New England
11 Sun, Nov 21 Oakland
12 Sun, Nov 28 at Buffalo
13 Sun, Dec 5 at Baltimore
14 Sun, Dec 12 Cincinnati
15 Sun, Dec 19 NY Jets
16 Thu, Dec 23 Carolina
17 Sun, Jan 2 at Cleveland

Ravens remaining schedule is not exactly a death march - they should be favored in their remaining games (Houston cannot stop anyone)

11 Sun, Nov 21 at Carolina
12 Sun, Nov 28 Tampa Bay
13 Sun, Dec 5 Pittsburgh
14 Mon, Dec 13 at Houston
15 Sun, Dec 19 New Orleans
16 Sun, Dec 26 at Cleveland
17 Sun, Jan 2 Cincinnati

Need4spd
11-12-2010, 07:06 AM
This Sunday's game is as big of a Week 10 game as I could think of.

NYC_Steeler
11-12-2010, 07:07 AM

Yes, we do. As I mentioned in another post, the Ravens have 2 tough games left: Steelers and Saints, the rest of the teams on their schedule are mediocre to average at best. If the Ravens win out and we lose 1 game, they're AFCN champs. We, on the other hand, have the Ravens, Jets, a determined Raiders team as well as the Bengals looking for revenge, and lastly, what appears to be a resurgent Browns team to end the season . If we beat the Ravens in Baltimore, we'll have a small cushion and can afford to lose another game, but other than that, I don't want to pin my hopes on anyone else beating them. Steelers need to win out if they want to be AFCN champs - that should be their mindset.

Atlanta Dan
11-12-2010, 07:17 AM
Yes, we do. As I mentioned in another post, the Ravens have 2 tough games left: Steelers and Saints, the rest of the teams on their schedule are mediocre to average at best. If the Ravens win out and we lose 1 game, they're AFCN champs. We, on the other hand, have the Ravens, Jets, a determined Raiders team as well as the Bengals looking for revenge, and lastly, what appears to be a resurgent Browns team to end the season . If we beat the Ravens in Baltimore, we'll have a small cushion and can afford to lose another game, but other than that, I don't want to pin my hopes on anyone else beating them. Steelers need to win out if they want to be AFCN champs - that should be their mindset.

After the New England game the last 6 games for the 2 teams are pretty comparable except for the fact the Ravens get the Steelers in Baltimore - both teams get Cincy at home and the Browns on the road, have a likely playoff team at home (Jets for Steelers/Saints for Ravens), have a long shot playoff team at home (Raiders for Steelers/ a Tampa team that nearly beat the Falcons last Sunday in Atlanta for the Ravens) and a road game in which both teams should be favored (Steelers at Bills/ Ravens at Texans)

scsteeler
11-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Every Game here on out will be crucial starting with the Patriots. Ravens schedule will not be cake walk either, All those teams want to win and the Browns are playing much better ball now.

The Steelers can't hope that the other teams lose, they have to take care of business each week. I do saying winning the remaining division games will be a key also.

steelerchad
11-12-2010, 07:35 AM

Nah. I think 11-5 wins this division if the Steelers beat the Ravens. They will not win the rest of their games. If NO doesn't get them someone else will. Their D is not dominant any longer. There are no gimmies in the NFL this year. I'll be sweating them all, including Buffalo. They are going to beat someone soon, and I hope it's the Lions this week. The Ravens needed a comeback and OT to beat the Bills in Baltimore. No way they run the table, not consistent enough.

btaylor179
11-12-2010, 08:15 AM
steelers beat pats 27 17

MillerMania83
11-12-2010, 08:30 AM
BOTTOM LINE, EVERY game is HUGE during the NFL season, especially from here on out....In todays NFL, it doesn't matter who you play week to week, you HAVE TO show up ready to play both physically and mentally EVERY WEEK against every team, don't matter what your opponets record is or what they have done in any game before yours....You don't show up ready to be the better team who wants it more, YOU WILL GET BEAT....In todays NFL, anyone can beat anyone on any given game day, the team that wants it more and makes the fewer mistakes, WINS....Look at the Bills, thats a team that fights to the end every week, but because of mistakes, haven't been able to get that W, but have some pretty darn good teams "on the ropes" late in games....When we get them, we better be ready, or we will lose, just the facts....Been a football fan all my life (and I'm 40 yrs old), and I cann truly say I've never seen the NFL as balanced out as it is these past couple of yrs....Even the teams with bad records can beat anyone if the other team doesn't show up and play their azz's off to win the game.

PS...A BIG THANKS goes out to "Matty Ice", as last night was a thing of beauty, LOVED IT.[/B]

markymarc
11-13-2010, 05:19 PM
That was a big win for the Atlanta Falcons and thank you very much for beating the Ravens. Now the Steelers MUST take care of the Patriots on Sunday night. Also, don't be surprised when the Browns beat the Jets tomorrow. That is my upset of the weekend.