MACH1
11-14-2010, 11:37 PM
Shit, A touching the brady flag

dcsteel5804
How can he be that bad???

WickedSteel
Brilliant!!!! 3 TDs to a TE! And don't you dare touch the Brady, fine for Woodley in the mail.

ETL
11-14-2010, 11:38 PM
Thanks woodley. There is no more value in this game except to take shots at Brady

lionslicer
How can he be that bad???

He's not, he was supposed to have saftey help, but Polamalu decided to go after the run and left Gay by himself.

TX Steelerfan
I'd take Chad Scott or Dewayne Washington over Gay right about now.

Stinky Fred
They'll be lucky to make it to 10-6 this year.

They have the look of the 09 Steelers at this point. I put that squarely on Tomlin.

Steeler4life1972
Im tellin you this is a blueprint to beat us and it has never changed...c'mon guys you know a team's running game against us is actually a short passing game underneath and we never have an answer...they did the same shit against us years ago and had know answer then... same tonight...go underneath 3-5 yards then mix in a run then the deep pass...same formula same formula same formula...damn...how come the coaches didnt see this...they do the same shit over and over with no answer!!!!

SmashmouthFootball
He's not, he was supposed to have saftey help, but Polamalu decided to go after the run and left Gay by himself.

That's not true.

lionslicer
11-14-2010, 11:39 PM
That's not true.

It looked like that was how it was drawn him, unless Lebeau is stupid enough to leave Gay out there by himself.

ricksteelers55
11-14-2010, 11:39 PM
I'd take Chad Scott or Dewayne Washington over Gay right about now.

Honestly Id rather have a midget in there instead of William Gay

zulater
11-14-2010, 11:40 PM
Chalk up a loss when Wallace scores a TD

How 'bout you go take a long walk off a short pier? I'd rather lose every game from here to enternity than have to cheer for dickhead brady.

figg
11-14-2010, 11:40 PM
Gay cant keep up with a te lol

GMU Steeler
11-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Just gotta bounce back next week. I know this is a tough and infuriating loss but we have to take it one game at a time. Believe me I feel more pissed than I have all year since this has been an awful game but we're not finished by a longshot. Still tied for 1st place even though I know it doesn't feel that way and before you talk up the Ravens. Remeber the Ravens nearly lost to the Bills. We can rebound from this.

zulater
11-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Thanks woodley. There is no more value in this game except to take shots at Brady

I wish he would have buried the prick!

Walt
11-14-2010, 11:42 PM
I don't see how people see the Steelers still making the playoffs this year. The past 3 games have been pretty bad. The Bengals win was luck. Steelers can't beat elite teams. They'll be lucky to make it to 10-6 this year.

Break the season into quarters. If a team goes 3-1 each quarter they will win the division and probably have home field advantage in the playoffs.

The Steelers went 3-1 in the first quarter and 3-1 in the second quarter. They are starting the third quarter out 0-1 so they have to win the next three straight.

The Raiders and Bills games are certainly games they can win. Then they'll have a "must win" game at Baltimore. At the worst they could/should be 2-2 this quarter (but a loss to Baltimore really takes them out of the AFC North picture).

The last four games are Cincinnati at home, the Jets at home, the Panthers at home, and the Browns on the road.

So they could be or should be 11-4 or 10-5 going into Cleveland.

SteelCityMom
This is what shall now be known as...the Browns curse. It has prevailed once again.

SmashmouthFootball
Just gotta bounce back next week. I know this is a tough and infuriating loss but we have to take it one game at a time. Believe me I feel more pissed than I have all year since this has been an awful game but we're not finished by a longshot. Still tied for 1st place even though I know it doesn't feel that way and before you talk up the Ravens. Remeber the Ravens nearly lost to the Bills. We can rebound from this.

Exactly.

DoctorCAD
Nice throw.

See how good he is when the O line is holding up.

SH-Rock
11-14-2010, 11:43 PM
Hey look a TD now just need 14 points in 3 min

underoath445
I don't see how people see the Steelers still making the playoffs this year. The past 3 games have been pretty bad. The Bengals win was luck. Steelers can't beat elite teams. They'll be lucky to make it to 10-6 this year.

Oh my God SHUT UP.

TX Steelerfan
Well , at least Wallace is putting me ahead in my FFL.

mikegrimey
A lot of stat padding going on right now but I'll always remember this game for how heinous we were on offense and defense.

Looks like Brady/Belichik have our number, this is a straight thrashing and it isn't pretty.

Here's to hoping we bounce back next week.

SteelCityMom
Break the season into quarters. If a team goes 3-1 each quarter they will win the division and probably have home field advantage in the playoffs.

The Steelers went 3-1 in the first quarter and 3-1 in the second quarter. They are starting the third quarter out 0-1 so they have to win the next three straight.

The Raiders and Bills games are certainly games they can win. Then they'll have a "must win" game at Baltimore. At the worst they could/should be 2-2 this quarter (but a loss to Baltimore really takes them out of the AFC North picture).

The last four games are Cincinnati at home, the Jets at home, the Panthers at home, and the Browns on the road.

Thank you...good to hear a few voices of reason peeping around in here instead of constant knee-jerk reactions.

Shitty game tonight. Get it together and kick some Raider ass.

1st&Goal
11-14-2010, 11:44 PM
Im tellin you this is a blueprint to beat us and it has never changed...c'mon guys you know a team's running game against us is actually a short passing game underneath and we never have an answer...they did the same shit against us years ago and had know answer then... same tonight...go underneath 3-5 yards then mix in a run then the deep pass...same formula same formula same formula...damn...how come the coaches didnt see this...they do the same shit over and over with no answer!!!!

So true. This is just like the AFC championship game a few years ago. Flush this sh1t game and hope to hell they learned something. Pitiful.

lionslicer

Those 1 game losses were against elite teams. This quarter has 4 elite teams. Yes Raiders are an elite team, they have been pretty good and McFadden will be the first 100 yard running back against the Steelers.

Shea
This is what shall now be known as...the Browns curse. It has prevailed once again.

Amen Sistah!

I'm afraid to look at the remaining Brown's schedule and what of their games will preceed ours. :nervous:

WickedSteel

The Patriots have done this for years to us and the defensive gameplan never changes!!! You wanna blitz Brady? They will use the check down and get positive yards every time. You wanna stack 8 in the box? They will burn you down the field. You wanna drop back into coverage? They will run it up the gut and burn you.

I swear that every team could do this if they stuck to it. I can't believe that NE's O line is that much better than everyone else's. Part of it is because Brady gets rid of the ball so quickly. He is patient and knows that he doesn't need the home run every play.

Steeler4life1972
Ive been a coach for years...recently retired and cant believe some of the complete dumbasses on this site...look at my previous post...this shit is so obvious to me...another td...but its just to pad stats on a prevent defense...ben is a mediocre QB benefitting from a good D over the years...any other team with an average D he would have been done...just my opinion!!!

SteelCityMom
11-14-2010, 11:45 PM
Wow...did this just become a game again?

lionslicer
11-14-2010, 11:46 PM

nope. Reed can't onside kick either

SH-Rock

No they have the ball again. Maybe a TO?

dcsteel5804
at least wallace got some good stats

eafratitpm3

No, not since the game started

GMU Steeler
11-14-2010, 11:47 PM
Okay I'll say it but I hope the Pats get ****y and try to pass it. Would be an awesome time for an interception.

SteelCityMom
No they have the ball again. Maybe a TO?

Ok...wasn't sure. Had the game turned off after the pick 6 and just looked at NFL.com and the last thing they had up there was the Wallace TD and the 2pt conversion with a score of 36-26 lol.

WickedSteel
at least wallace got some good stats

Whooopeeee! Great for fantasy football but not on the real world.

Shea
I feel for Hines. His consecutive games with a catch is over.

I know, just a trivial side bar to the game, but I heart him.

ZoneBlitzer
11-14-2010, 11:48 PM

I have to agree. The most recent wins have been ugly wins. I expected them to be thoroughly exposed tonight. Now, with all the injuries, the situation becomes very dire. The only way to get out of this upcoming slide is from the arm of Ben.

WickedSteel
11-14-2010, 11:49 PM
I have to agree. The most recent wins have been ugly wins. I expected them to be thoroughly exposed tonight. Now, with all the injuries, the situation becomes very dire. The only way to get out of this upcoming slide is from the arm of Ben.

Difficult for that to happen when he is on the ground looking up most of the game.

dcsteel5804
11-14-2010, 11:49 PM
How 'bout you go take a long walk off a short pier? I'd rather lose every game from here to enternity than have to cheer for dickhead brady.

Wow, suggesting suicide because I simply stated that this will be out first loss when Mike Wallace scored a touchdown, pretty pathetic. I thought we were Steeler fans?

ricksteelers55
11-14-2010, 11:50 PM

Remember when we got killed in Philly 2 years ago ? We were supposed to get exposed and then what ? Yup...we won the Super Bowl.We will get our guys back(Kemo,Keisel,Smith,Timmons and Ward) and then we'll beat them on their own field.

SH-Rock
Wow, suggesting suicide because I simply stated that this will be out first loss when Mike Wallace scored a touchdown, pretty pathetic. I thought we were Steeler fans?

Hey we might still win. All is left is the faith of the fans

Walt
Those 1 game losses were against elite teams. This quarter has 4 elite teams. Yes Raiders are an elite team, they have been pretty good and McFadden will be the first 100 yard running back against the Steelers.

The gambler in me follows the trends. Yes, the Raiders are playing better, but there is a stat out there regarding teams from the Pacific Time Zone playing games in the Eastern Standard Time Zone at 1:00 PM. They lose something like 70% of the time. There is a similar stat for east coast teams going west, but it's not as bad. There is a distinct advantage for east coast teams.

Frankly I'm surprised the competition committee hasn't looked at it and forced these games to 4:00 PM EST starts for west coast teams on the road.

Steeler4life1972
Well lets prepare for the raiders!! remember last year against them??? They are no cake walk and will need our A game!!!

lionslicer
11-14-2010, 11:51 PM

Ben may have had the game winning drives like Elway, but I don't think he could crawl a team into the playoffs and make it to the superbowl like Elway did in the 80's.

ETL
Only need 2TDs

ricksteelers55
if Graham could miss it.... loll

figg
Ive been a coach for years...recently retired and cant believe some of the complete dumbasses on this site...look at my previous post...this shit is so obvious to me...another td...but its just to pad stats on a prevent defense...ben is a mediocre QB benefitting from a good D over the years...any other team with an average D he would have been done...just my opinion!!!

I'm betting you were a mediocre coach if you believe that bs!

Walt
block this

Bweekzzz
11-14-2010, 11:52 PM
Give Brady to the Steelers? Rothlisberger''s all time stats are right up there with Brady. It's the rest of the team that is breaking down. Walking right through the offense and getting to Ben. Secondary getting picked apart like pulled pork. LOL. Need I say anything about Jeff Reed? This season is far from over. The patriots cheated their way through another game, but they will get theirs in the end.

Steeler4life1972
39 points against our D is obviously a problem!!!

GMU Steeler
Ben may have had the game winning drives like Elway, but I don't think he could crawl a team into the playoffs and make it to the superbowl like Elway did in the 80's.

Do you remember the 2005 season? Team had to win out to make the playofffs and did. Won the SB that year. We're not dead. I know this game has been very frurstrating but let's not write this team's obituary quite yet.

SH-Rock
Worst part of the game

Adding insult to injury on Ward

SH-Rock
11-14-2010, 11:53 PM
No one left in the Stadium

zulater
11-14-2010, 11:54 PM

I wasn't suggesting suicide. I think i got your post mixed up with someone else's. some numb nuts that was singing Brady's praises.

Steeler4life1972
Yes figg I do believe that and that goes with any QB except a brady or manning!!! Dont get me wrong I love Ben and dont believe most of this is his problem...like I said we have a terrible OC!!!

eafratitpm3

The crowd was pathetic from the start

Stinky Fred
ben is a mediocre QB benefitting from a good D over the years...any other team with an average D he would have been done...just my opinion!!!

The most sane, lucid comment I've seen on any Steeler board.

And the OC and HC are useless as tits on a boar.

WickedSteel

Must all be band wagoners! lol

zulater
Worst part of the game

Adding insult to injury on Ward

On a missed helmet to helmet no less.

TRH
11-14-2010, 11:55 PM
39 points against our D is obviously a problem!!!

I've been saying for weeks that our "D" is over-rated. Way over-rated. It's the D-backfield. I'm surprised EVERY team we play isn't passing on every single play.
If i coached an NFL team and i came to play Pittsburgh, i'd pass on EVERY play. And stomp the Steelers.
They REALLY need to address this in a big.....big......way.

Steelers17
11-14-2010, 11:55 PM
Do you remember the 2005 season? Team had to win out to make the playofffs and did. Won the SB that year. We're not dead. I know this game has been very frurstrating but let's not write this team's obituary quite yet.

No, but I will never forget Maz's home run in 1960!

Steeler4life1972
11-14-2010, 11:56 PM
I would definitely pass on our D every time...to Gay's side!!!

lionslicer
11-14-2010, 11:56 PM

The 3 games the Steelers lost in a row that year, Ben didn't start. Plus he had a running game to help him out, and a better pass defense. He doesn't have a run game this year, his defense is questionable. Might be the best run defense ever, but its the worst pass defense.

This is what Elway had to deal with which is why he bearly made the playoffs with 8-8 9-7 10-6 teams and won with his arm in the playoffs. It wasn't until he got a defense in running game in the late 90's could he win a superbowl. This team is done with,

urgle burgle
11-14-2010, 11:57 PM
you whiney ass bitchin' mother****ers. yeah we came out like a buntch of slugs. Ben was way off for a half. arians sucks, can't adjust, our pass defense is a joke, and we ALWAYS lose to the effin' patriots. this game sucked. big time. i knew it prob would. but we didnt quit. our recvers got some different playing time at different positions, different scenarios. running game was semi ok, considering our o line issues. this game coudl be just like the colts game of supe bowl 40. or maybe not. whoopee dodee ****ing do. been like this for a century(almost). we got 2 effin' super bowls in the past five yrs. yeah, i think mike was effin' clueless in going for that onside kick at that time(killed any momentum we had). im hoping he learned his lesson, and wont do the same stupid bullshit again. anyway, quit bitchin' like a bunch of 2 yr olds. we are the effin' STEELERS. theres a lot bigger issues out there than this one game. more than one, then yeah, maybe, but its one. oh well, later.

SH-Rock
11-14-2010, 11:58 PM
And it's done

SH-Rock
11-14-2010, 11:59 PM
The Offense heated up in garbage time, I think if we never had the INT TD we had a legit chance

WickedSteel
11-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Hilarious! In a game that they weren't in from the get go, they are still letting Ben out there to get creamed again.

LOL at Colinsworthless giving a jab at Ben padding stats. The Pats don't pad stats do they Chris??? I am TIRED of this love affair with the Pats. Brady is an ***hole that screams every time something doesn't go his way. Bellichick makes ***k moves like calling that timeout at the end of a game that they have already won. I don't know why the sports media is in bed with Brady and the Pats. Go shoot a couple more GQ covers Bieber!

GMU Steeler
11-15-2010, 12:01 AM
It's a tough one. Just learn from it and beat the Raiders next week is all I ask.

figg
11-15-2010, 12:01 AM
Yes figg I do believe that and that goes with any QB except a brady or manning!!! Dont get me wrong I love Ben and dont believe most of this is his problem...like I said we have a terrible OC!!!

So you think Ben is mediocre? Im betting 20 + teams would take him. Does he hold the ball? Yes! Does Brady hold the ball? Yes! Whats the difference?

Steeler4life1972
11-15-2010, 12:02 AM
urgle burgle...yeah im whining like a 2 yr old and if your a true fan you would be too when its obvious we dont prepare well for teams....especially when we have a bunch of injuries then you better damn well be making adjustments!!!! Quit being the friggin"quit whining" police when this is an obvious problem with our team!!! I dont think your a true fan if you are gonna say that shit....this is a problem...you are clueless with no football common sense if you dont see this!!! I have faith in this team but we are only as good as our preparation!!!

SteelCityMom
11-15-2010, 12:03 AM
you whiney ass bitchin' mother****ers. yeah we came out like a buntch of slugs. Ben was way off for a half. arians sucks, can't adjust, our pass defense is a joke, and we ALWAYS lose to the effin' patriots. this game sucked. big time. i knew it prob would. but we didnt quit. our recvers got some different playing time at different positions, different scenarios. running game was semi ok, considering our o line issues. this game coudl be just like the colts game of supe bowl 40. or maybe not. whoopee dodee ****ing do. been like this for a century(almost). we got 2 effin' super bowls in the past five yrs. yeah, i think mike was effin' clueless in going for that onside kick at that time(killed any momentum we had). im hoping he learned his lesson, and wont do the same stupid bullshit again. anyway, quit bitchin' like a bunch of 2 yr olds. we are the effin' STEELERS. theres a lot bigger issues out there than this one game. more than one, then yeah, maybe, but its one. oh well, later.

:applaudit: I :heart: you.

I looked over at my fiance earlier tonight and mentioned how funny it was to watch grown men turn into whining babies over a football game.

Everything will be ok people. Seriously. Even if they don't make the playoffs (which I know they will)..it'll be ok.

Time to move on to the Raiders.

lionslicer
11-15-2010, 12:04 AM
Hilarious! In a game that they weren't in from the get go, they are still letting Ben out there to get creamed again.

LOL at Colinsworthless giving a jab at Ben padding stats. The Pats don't pad stats do they Chris??? I am TIRED of this love affair with the Pats. Brady is an ***hole that screams every time something doesn't go his way. Bellichick makes ***k moves like calling that timeout at the end of a game that they have already won. I don't know why the sports media is in bed with Brady and the Pats. Go shoot a couple more GQ covers Bieber!

Chris hates the Patriots.. He says it constantly when he isn't calling their games

Steeler4life1972
11-15-2010, 12:05 AM
Yes ben is mediocre but could become very elite with a different OC...Arians is completely handcuffing him!!!! I love Ben think he is an awesome fit for our team but is completely handcuffed by arians!!!

WickedSteel
11-15-2010, 12:06 AM

I looked over at my fiance earlier tonight and mentioned how funny it was to watch grown men turn into whining babies over a football game.

Everything will be ok people. Seriously. Even if they don't make the playoffs (which I know they will)..it'll be ok.

Yes, I can't wait to see Jason Campbell carve up this D and McFadden be the first back to roll for 100 against them. The Steelers gave the game to a Raider team last year that had far less talent than they do now. Ward could very well be out and our receivers will be up against Ashmouga.

Stinky Fred
11-15-2010, 12:07 AM
Yeah that 100 QB rating, 26 TD's and 4000+ yards last year were a joke. He's got no game at all. :coffee:

Yeah, and tonight he went 30 of 49 for 387 yrds and 61.2%, and a 97.9 QB rating. WTF is your point?

Useless as tits on a boar.

WickedSteel
11-15-2010, 12:09 AM
Yes ben is mediocre but could become very elite with a different OC...Arians is completely handcuffing him!!!! I love Ben think he is an awesome fit for our team but is completely handcuffed by arians!!!

I disagree. Even if BA is calling for shots down the field, Ben has check downs and other options and must get the ball to them when thew pocket collapses. he can't rely on getting out of sacks every time, he needs to get rid of the ball.

Steeler4life1972
11-15-2010, 12:10 AM
Stats dont mean shit if you dont win and you gotta remember folks....we were playing from behind all night thus the pats were in prevent D making our stats look good....very misleading!

Steeler4life1972
11-15-2010, 12:11 AM
I agree wicked but arians needs to adjust his playcalling to his playing style...ben's always does what he does...I would have a couple ppl in checkdown every time

LVSteelersfan
11-15-2010, 12:12 AM
Yeah, and tonight he went 30 of 49 for 387 yrds and 61.2%, and a 97.9 QB rating. WTF is your point?

Useless as tits on a boar.

I agree. This game is not on Ben. It is totally on the coaching on BOTH SIDES of the ball. Did you see Brady flake out totally with an all out blitz? They did it on one play. One freakin' play. I was so sick of seeing Harrison dropping back in coverage when he should be after Brady every time. And Troy is guessing wrong on almost every play these days. What's up with that? Ben passes for 387 yards and his WRs drop 2 td passes and we lose by 13 points. That pick six sucked but that did not lose the game. Bad coaching did.

ricksteelers55
11-15-2010, 12:14 AM
but to be honnest I dont use excuses but come on.....

Starks,Kemo,Colon are injured from our OL and Smith and Keisel from our DL.

not to say Ward,Timmons who missed significant time....we need to make some changes for next year that is a no-brainer but we have to ask ourselves,do we really have a team that can win it all right now ? The answer is no.Are we going to fight anyway ? Hell yeah

lionslicer
11-15-2010, 12:17 AM
but to be honnest I dont use excuses but come on.....

Starks,Kemo,Colon are injured from our OL and Smith and Keisel from our DL.

not to say Ward,Timmons who missed significant time....we need to make some changes for next year that is a no-brainer but we have to ask ourselves,do we really have a team that can win it all right now ? The answer is no.Are we going to fight anyway ? Hell yeah

Good teams win with backups... Patriots only had 3 starters on defense... and look what they did, and I think they are missing 2 guys on the offensive line and 2 backup running backs.

Dolphins in 1973 lost starters and backups went out there and played and they won the superbowl. Colts are 6-3 without like 15 starters. Raiders on fire with 3 different quarterbacks and I could name more from the past.

WickedSteel
11-15-2010, 12:18 AM
I agree wicked but arians needs to adjust his playcalling to his playing style...ben's always does what he does...I would have a couple ppl in checkdown every time

I think that if you watch the tape you will see that he does. Look, I don't like some of Arians' garbage play calling either but Ben has to do his part too. At the very least get rid of the ball and stop taking 10 yards losses to sacks. The O-line is the major issue right now. They can't run block or pass block worth a crap anymore. The offense is letting the D out to dry so many times with these three and outs. I'm not giving a free pass to the D either. Their secondary is atrocious and is getting exposed badly every week. The pass rush isn't what it once was and the QBs are getting time to pick apart the secondary. There needs to be problems fixed on both sides of the ball and in a hurry.

urgle burgle
11-15-2010, 12:29 AM
urgle burgle...yeah im whining like a 2 yr old and if your a true fan you would be too when its obvious we dont prepare well for teams....especially when we have a bunch of injuries then you better damn well be making adjustments!!!! Quit being the friggin"quit whining" police when this is an obvious problem with our team!!! I dont think your a true fan if you are gonna say that shit....this is a problem...you are clueless with no football common sense if you dont see this!!! I have faith in this team but we are only as good as our preparation!!!

now i could say something harsh..like "I guess you were that 2 yr old I was talkin' too," but I won't. That would be rude (see how I did that). I quite know the issues this team is dealing with. I have faith that we will overcome. We didn't win six rings for being a bunch of retards. I waited my entire life for one ring, and dammit, I got blessed with two. I will bitch and complain about certain issues, as all fans do, in the coming days. But I have perspective about these things. I will add it up to you are overly excited, and have drank a bit too much, and thats ok. I do, have, and am, doing the same thing. But please don't pull out the "true fan" card. It just makes you look foolish.

urgle burgle
11-15-2010, 12:36 AM

much love to you too :hatsoff: shit happens in a day. I lost my favorite goat and a bottle of Quervo. you'll have that. we lose to the ****ng raiders though, I might burn down a village or 13.

chizzler
11-15-2010, 12:38 AM
Why must we give recievers and TE's 8-10 yards breathing room all the time. I watch a lot of football and no other team does this as much as we do. I think we're conceding yardage by playing that way all the time. What ever happened to bumping a guy at the line. 5 yards to hit and slow them. I would think it would slow the recievers down a bit to help in coverage. Teams that do this are more successful in my opinion. Is Smith that valuable?

Wicked
11-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Sorry, but the only time I am ashamed to be a Steelers fan is when they play New England. I have never seen a team bow down in submission the way they do with the Pats. It's just embarrassing and I refuse to watch. It's not being negative or a sore loser, it really is that bad.

Stinky Fred
11-15-2010, 07:29 PM
shit happens in a day. I lost my favorite goat and a bottle of Quervo. you'll have that. we lose to the ****ng raiders though, I might burn down a village or 13.

I lost my plasma last night and had to watch that damn debacle on a little screen. Which is good because had I watched it on the big TV I might have destroyed it and then I'd be out a plasma. Or worse, I'd have had to explain why the big TV was destroyed to my better half.

Sorry, but the only time I am ashamed to be a Steelers fan is when they play New England. I have never seen a team bow down in submission the way they do with the Pats. It's just embarrassing and I refuse to watch. It's not being negative or a sore loser, it really is that bad.

You don't recall our last visit (08) to New England?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRorrENhk6ITl0rciG3mGilsxrRDF383 u-9zSIPI01r1EL6Pyikog

I have a feeling the way bellicheat is that last night might have been some payback.

pete74
11-15-2010, 07:37 PM
im actually a little happy we lost. im not happy about the defensive backs play but im glad people will stop talking about the steelers being the best team. hopefully we play a few mediocre games then bring it on at the end for another super bowl

Kanata-Steeler
11-21-2010, 01:31 PM
im actually a little happy we lost. ...
?

:toofunny:

Kanata-Steeler
11-21-2010, 02:37 PM
So why the @#!!#$%! could WE NOT DO this last week ?- against these Pats.
now we're awake again.