PDA

View Full Version : So how's the game going?

Fire Arians
11-14-2010, 10:58 PM
I stopped watching since halftime. did i miss anything good?

toughsticks87
11-14-2010, 11:00 PM
Hahahahahahaha. Well, let's see....Reed missed a chip shot, Brady just spiked the ball on our field. Yeah, it's pretty awesome.

ZoneBlitzer
11-14-2010, 11:25 PM
Tomlin is still on the sideline listening to the radio. Receivers are dropping balls left and right. And the defense looks like Swiss cheese.

lionslicer
11-14-2010, 11:31 PM
Patriots are playing prevent defense and giving up the game essentially... If Ben didn't throw that pick 6, this would be a close game right now..

ZoneBlitzer
11-14-2010, 11:49 PM
Patriots are playing prevent defense and giving up the game essentially... If Ben didn't throw that pick 6, this would be a close game right now..

The thing with Ben is that he is good for one pick per game. There's nothing that can be done about that.

tony hipchest
11-14-2010, 11:54 PM
:hunch:

never in my life have i ever turned off a steelers game.

finesward
11-14-2010, 11:54 PM
I stopped watching since halftime. did i miss anything good?

real fans watch the game in it's entirety, even when the chips are down. you ***** fair weather fan, all you like to do is bitch and complain. you and mill should get a room. go be a saints fan you bandwagoner... respect level for you dropped to negative 30. way to show your true colors

finesward
11-14-2010, 11:55 PM

atta boy! :hatsoff:

rcoplien
11-14-2010, 11:57 PM
Get rid of no 22. He cost of the game!!!

SteelCityMom
11-14-2010, 11:59 PM

I did tonight after the pick 6. I couldn't help it lol. I just hate Brady so much.

Fire Arians
11-15-2010, 12:00 AM
real fans watch the game in it's entirety, even when the chips are down. you ***** fair weather fan, all you like to do is bitch and complain. you and mill should get a room. go be a saints fan you bandwagoner... respect level for you dropped to negative 30. way to show your true colors

gimmie a ****in break, if they don't play why should i watch? that was a horse shit effort out there. I guess you can call those 50,000+ fans at the stadium bandwagonners too?

i don't know about you but i'm sick of seeing new england and that ****** brady just come into our house and met with no resistance at all. fine if the team played inspired and tough, but they didn't.

TRH
11-15-2010, 12:04 AM
i DID watch the whole game but i beg to differ with the "real fans watch the whole game..." thing.

I could totally understand someone turning it off tonight.
There's a difference when you're team is out there playing hard, trying, showing emotion and losing and you're fans are still tuning in, giving support.
But its ANOTHER thing when your team is out there looking like their asleep, like they don't care, showing ZERO emotion/playing half-heartedly, etc.