PDA

View Full Version : Brady Was NEVER Sacked By The Mighty Steelers

SteelerEmpire
11-15-2010, 03:48 PM
The New York Football Giants showed us ALL how to beat this knuckle-head (Brady) in the SB: You HAVE to sack and put pressure on Brady if you are to beat the Patriots. Yet, LeBeau, somehow "chose" not to run blitzes at this guy ? He sat back there and could have had "tea and cheese" every play first before deciding to throw the ball ! I did notice that late in the game there were a couple of blitzes used and Brady was like a deer in headlights ! ...so blitzing would have worked.
And Ben. Poor Ben. He hit the dirt so many times I stopped counting.
This was a home game with an opposing team and QB that the Steelers should have had "Spygate Payback" on their minds, instead they play like their "afraid" of this guy or something ? Now, we can't say that Spygate is the reason for their "Owning" us.

fer522
11-15-2010, 04:54 PM
i hate the pats
Brady is gay
and our coaches suck

TRH
11-15-2010, 05:01 PM
The New York Football Giants showed us ALL how to beat this knuckle-head (Brady) in the SB: You HAVE to sack and put pressure on Brady if you are to beat the Patriots. Yet, LeBeau, somehow "chose" not to run blitzes at this guy ? He sat back there and could have had "tea and cheese" every play first before deciding to throw the ball ! I did notice that late in the game there were a couple of blitzes used and Brady was like a deer in headlights ! ...so blitzing would have worked.
And Ben. Poor Ben. He hit the dirt so many times I stopped counting.
This was a home game with an opposing team and QB that the Steelers should have had "Spygate Payback" on their minds, instead they play like their "afraid" of this guy or something ? Now, we can't say that Spygate is the reason for their "Owning" us.

Man, you hit the nail right on the head.
I remember during that year, all these people kept saying "Brady's great", "Brady's this", "he's that", etc. And i would answer back that they let him stand back there all day untouched. All it takes is somebody getting in his face ALL game and he's a little girl.
Sure enough, the Giants were in his face all game long. And it REALLY showed.
What a piss-poor showing of a "pass rush" last night.