PDA

View Full Version : Nuge went to the Jets

geran42o
04-24-2005, 12:51 PM
Looks like Brien is looking for a job HEHEHEHEHE

BB2W
04-24-2005, 01:10 PM
I knew the Jets would take him.........I live in Miamisburg Ohio, He went to Centerville High School. The two towns are neighbors, and rivals in many sports.

A.J. Hawk also went to Centerville.

clevestinks
04-24-2005, 05:25 PM
I think they got a heel of a kicker

RoethlisBURGHer
04-27-2005, 11:41 PM
The Jets are going to have one hell of a kicking game.Nuge can kick the ball through the uprights on KICKOFFS.If it comes down to a game winning kick against the Jets in the Playoffs and they kick first...we lose this time.

ironcitychef
04-28-2005, 01:07 PM
I'm not going to say he will be a bad kicker, cause he can boot it baby. I'm just pointing out that more than any other team, the JETS had to take him. With Brien missing like he did in the post season, Jets fans would never have him back or feel confident in clutch situations. To me though this is like a NBA team that lost on a foul shot in the playoffs passing on a great athlete in the draft just to take an average player who can hit 90% of his FT attempts. Look at how many players who got drafted will be solid in their own position plus could stand out on special teams. Just don't think the total value of the pick was there.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-28-2005, 01:48 PM
I'm not going to say he will be a bad kicker, cause he can boot it baby. I'm just pointing out that more than any other team, the JETS had to take him. With Brien missing like he did in the post season, Jets fans would never have him back or feel confident in clutch situations. To me though this is like a NBA team that lost on a foul shot in the playoffs passing on a great athlete in the draft just to take an average player who can hit 90% of his FT attempts. Look at how many players who got drafted will be solid in their own position plus could stand out on special teams. Just don't think the total value of the pick was there.

True.He was the best kicker in the NCAA while with the Buckeyes...but he would have been there for them to take in later rounds.

clevestinks
04-28-2005, 02:35 PM
He is a hell of a kicker, little more pressure in NY than at OSU

RoethlisBURGHer
04-28-2005, 02:41 PM
He is a hell of a kicker, little more pressure in NY than at OSU

I don't know about that Columbus breathes Buckeys football,a long with most of the state.

HinesWard4Life8682
04-28-2005, 03:44 PM
brien just got released today