PDA

View Full Version : Football Wives

SteelKnight
11-16-2010, 12:51 AM
Hey,

I just ran across the show "Football Wives". If you have Comcast, you can catch it on demand.

It is pretty interesting so far.

Wow oh wow...those houses.

Dion's house? OMG I don't know what to say.

lionslicer
11-16-2010, 09:36 PM
His house is rediculous. Like it looks bigger than some billionair's houses.

MattsMe
11-16-2010, 09:38 PM
Hey,

I just ran across the show "Football Wives". If you have Comcast, you can catch it on demand.

It is pretty interesting so far.

Wow oh wow...those houses.

Dion's house? OMG I don't know what to say.

I haven't seen the show, but I've been to Deion's house, and it is hard to believe. I didn't get to meet him though, but I met his wife.

ricardisimo
11-16-2010, 11:47 PM
I haven't seen the show, but I've been to Deion's house, and it is hard to believe. I didn't get to meet him though, but I met his wife.
Show-off. How arrogant can one person get?

MattsMe
11-16-2010, 11:50 PM
Show-off. How arrogant can one person get?

My arrogance is only exceeded by my hatred for trolls.

lionslicer
11-16-2010, 11:51 PM
My arrogance is only exceeded by my hatred for trolls.

He's not a troll, he's a poopscalion

MattsMe
11-16-2010, 11:54 PM
He's not a troll, he's a poopscalion

:toofunny:

You've been outed ric.

ricardisimo
11-16-2010, 11:59 PM
D'oh! Oh, the shame of it all...

tony hipchest
11-17-2010, 12:50 AM
damn! mattsme has been banging pilar?

kudos. :thumbsup:

MattsMe
11-17-2010, 01:05 AM
damn! mattsme has been banging pilar?

kudos. :thumbsup:

Well, I didn't want to say anything. I'm much too modest.

A friend of mine is a contractor in Richardson, TX. And she was having some rooms remodeled. He offered to take me with him over there and one thing lead to another. You know how it is. :chuckle:

Actually we talked for about twenty minutes, and the impression I got from her was of a very pretty airhead.

Awesome pad though.

chacha
11-17-2010, 12:34 PM
I hate those friggin shows. It's like the housewives of Atlanta crap. Some role models for girls, be a plastic surgery air head and marry some rich guy and live large, and if you're really lucky you'll even get to act like a fool on tv :doh:

SteelKnight
11-18-2010, 10:29 AM

That's awesome. Awesome house, pretty wife. Given the Tony Parker Stories, I hope Dion is staying loyal. These guys have it all and let it get to their heads.

OK...I have to ask...why were you at his house?

SteelKnight
11-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Actually we talked for about twenty minutes, and the impression I got from her was of a very pretty airhead.

Awesome pad though.

I don't think she will be inviting you back. lol

So far, on the show, she doesn't seem like an airhead. I'll let you know after I watch more. lol

SteelKnight
11-18-2010, 10:41 AM
I hate those friggin shows. It's like the housewives of Atlanta crap. Some role models for girls, be a plastic surgery air head and marry some rich guy and live large, and if you're really lucky you'll even get to act like a fool on tv :doh:

lol. That's funny. It reminds me of when I was in college. There was this hot girl who wanted to be a nurse and she siad her plan was to marry a doctor. People gave her a hard time (she was cool) but I told her for most girls that was a stupid plan but for her that was absolutely going to work. Doctors are busy. Imagine she is working at the hospital and decides to flirt with a doctor. Somebody would jump aboard. lol I just hope she didn't sign any prenups...lol

I think the shows are interesting. They don't make it look like a fairy tale. In fact, some gold diggers might get the sense of what really goes on with the cheating and drama.

That one guard from Dallas is not too handsome. lol All I have to say is he is lucky he can block because boy did he earn coin. In cases like that, you hope the daughters do not take daddy's looks. lol

SteelKnight
11-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Speaking of reality shows, that girl who I thought was a gold digger on Basketball wives who was complaining when she went to 85's party that nobody famous was there is now engaged to him (even after he pulled that stunt show (Perfect catch...He must have been dating her at the time).

I predict they will divorce within 3 years.

Here is a picture. I like the size of the ring (10 c.) but the ring is too busy. All the smaller diamonds were unnecessary and take away from the main diamond. I actually think 10c is too big for every day life. 5c probabbly would be big enoug to really get noticed but not a pain. Maybe even 4c. The estimates are $500 K. So that means you have to get a hefty insurance policy for the ring and give her permanent security. She can never go anywhere on er won again living in Miami. That sucks.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/11/18/alg_lozada_ring2.jpg