PDA

View Full Version : if....

Big D
11-16-2010, 05:26 PM
I was extreamly disapointed in sundays game like most of you. clevelands success against the pats last week was running the ball. but yet we limited our running game. My question is this.... If we have another late season melt down and finish the season on the skids what should happen?

Steeler4life1972
11-16-2010, 05:41 PM
Some coaches and players alike should be givin their walkin' papers!

ZoneBlitzer
11-16-2010, 06:28 PM
I was extreamly disapointed in sundays game like most of you. clevelands success against the pats last week was running the ball. but yet we limited our running game. My question is this.... If we have another late season melt down and finish the season on the skids what should happen?

I think they need to go back into the lab and re-evaluate the standard.

MattsMe
11-16-2010, 06:49 PM
I think they need to go back to block letters on their uniforms, and give Steely McBeam a makeover.

Set-Man
11-16-2010, 07:32 PM
See my Changes post. I was a bit pissed when I wrote it but most of the points I agree with....

I did forget the Steely McBean revamp. Maybe his hair could be like Brady's....

TRH
11-16-2010, 11:33 PM
i'd like to see us cut a few of the old-timers....

Yes, they've done some things in the past but what will Foote, Farrior and some others actually do in years to come? Get some young tough bodies in here.
Also, you gotta look at things like Woodley. Do you give him the super big $$$$ he's already said he wants? He's been almost a non-factor this year. Or do you just let him walk? We're already knee-deep in LB's and LB's who should be ready to step up and play ........and then use all those $$$$ elswhere? We'll need that money for other things. We're already paying Harrison, Ben, and Troy armored car loads of cash. You can't pay everybody that kind of money......

Fire Arians
11-16-2010, 11:36 PM
See my Changes post. I was a bit pissed when I wrote it but most of the points I agree with....

I did forget the Steely McBean revamp. Maybe his hair could be like Brady's....

scrap steely mcbean let's get someone in a ironman suit and a jetpack, that flies circles around the stadium whenever we score a td, that'd be the shit