PDA

View Full Version : any word on Mendenhall?

tony hipchest
11-18-2010, 12:13 AM
doesnt any of the local media ask why he was only in on 18 of 70 offensive snaps? (as per steelerdepot's offensive participation chart)

Atlanta Dan
11-18-2010, 07:21 AM
The party line is that once they could not run and were in come from behind mode Moore is the back - I regard that as nonsense since Mendenhall is a good receiver for a RB

IMO his shoulder is still bothering him

zulater
11-18-2010, 07:51 AM
The party line is that once they could not run and were in come from behind mode Moore is the back - I regard that as nonsense since Mendenhall is a good receiver for a RB

IMO his shoulder is still bothering him

Either that, or it's that Arians is a moron who's married to personell packages for situational football and refuses to adjust his personell groupings to adapt to the tenor of the game. :banging:

MACH1
11-18-2010, 07:56 AM
Either that, or it's that Arians is a moron who's married to personell packages for situational football and refuses to adjust his personell groupings to adapt to the tenor of the game. :banging:

Thats already a given.

lionslicer
11-18-2010, 08:00 AM
:sign05:

TRH
11-18-2010, 11:39 AM
one of the Pats main game plans was to shut Mendenhall down. Afte they stuffed him the first few plays of the game, the Steelers appeared to abandon the approach. I think they gave up too quick. Oh well....lets see how next game goes.

Riddle_Of_Steel
11-18-2010, 02:54 PM
one of the Pats main game plans was to shut Mendenhall down. Afte they stuffed him the first few plays of the game, the Steelers appeared to abandon the approach. I think they gave up too quick. Oh well....lets see how next game goes.

It is the same strategy they have always used against us-- take away our running game and force Arians/Ben to beat them through the air. And it invariably leads to a pick-six, and a sound beating on our own turf....BB knows how to stop our offense, and always has, no matter who is throwing it or running the ball.

It frustrates me that neither Tomlin, NOR COWHER has ever figured out a way to beat Tom Brady in big games this decade, but Tom Coughlin did. Crap, for what it is worth, most of us fans have a pretty good idea what gameplan to use to beat the Pats. Why can't our coaches figure it out?

BengalDestroyer
11-19-2010, 06:23 PM

Bingo

fer522
11-19-2010, 07:03 PM
Arians is a fool :banging: :mad: :banging: :mad: :banging: :mad: :banging: