PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME Rant by a Skins Fan...

Triggerfish
11-19-2010, 06:14 PM
Hey guys. I just had to share this when I saw it. Absolutely awesomely hilarious rant by a passionate Skins fan and Sports Talk Show host Chad Duke, following the brutal beatdown by the Eagles this past Monday night. Gotta love this dude! He's passionate, I'll give 'em that! Just keep listening....trust me. "Git 'em!" Hahahaha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjyY92qqvQ8&feature=player_embedded

Sometimes being a Steelers fan isn't so bad! I mean, it could be MUCH worse, right?! :tt02:

lionslicer
11-21-2010, 05:07 PM
Atleast his team won like 3 superbowls and had general success as a franchise, look at all the teams who never won a superbowl yet alone can get to the playoffs.

GMU Steeler
11-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Atleast his team won like 3 superbowls and had general success as a franchise, look at all the teams who never won a superbowl yet alone can get to the playoffs.

This is true but there's a huge generation of Skins fans who haven't seen their team do much. Honestly, I think Snyder quite possibly could be a worse owner than Al Davis. I mean that.

silver & black
11-21-2010, 06:28 PM
This is true but there's a huge generation of Skins fans who haven't seen their team do much. Honestly, I think Snyder quite possibly could be a worse owner than Al Davis. I mean that.

Al Davis isn't a bad owner... he just sucks as a GM, D Coord., Coach, Head of Football Operations, etc... :wink02:

GMU Steeler
11-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Al Davis isn't a bad owner... he just sucks as a GM, D Coord., Coach, Head of Football Operations, etc... :wink02:

Heh, that's kinda Snyder's problem too. Very familiar with the guy since I live in Skins turf.

Third Rail
11-22-2010, 02:34 PM
Heh, I live just outside of DC too an I periocially listen to this show because it's amusing how these guys flip flop from week to week on whether their team is great or they suck. I meant to listen last week to hear them weigh in on the Michael Vick Massacre, but I forgot, so I'm glad you posted this clip. That was the most psychotic sports rant I think I've ever heard. Wow. But I get where he's coming from. As angry as I get about the Steelers at times (like last week for example) I must admit that I'm very glad the 'Skins aren't my team. Snyder is a weasel who has no business running an NFL team... he might be worse than Al Davis and Mike Brown put together.

Merchant
11-22-2010, 04:01 PM
Wowww.. dude went off hardcore.

Referenced the Steelers quite a bit too.

Third Rail
11-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Yeah, there are quite a lot of Steelers fans down here. I'm not sure how many are Pittsburgh transplants (like myself) and bandwagon jumpers who gave up on the 'Skins, but no matter to me. The more fans the better, that's what I say.

GMU Steeler
11-22-2010, 06:08 PM
Yeah, there are quite a lot of Steelers fans down here. I'm not sure how many are Pittsburgh transplants (like myself) and bandwagon jumpers who gave up on the 'Skins, but no matter to me. The more fans the better, that's what I say.

The area has a big population of Pittsburgh area transplants. It's actually why I am a fan. My dad was never a big football fan so I watched most of the football I first watched at my mom's dad's house and he was from Johnstown. I just remember him saying that the Steelers did everything the right way and I guess I became a fan because of that. Plus I loved watching Jerome Bettis and Bill Cowher was the image of what a coach should be to me. I guess the Skins' sucking had a role but it would be hard for me to be a Skins fan now anyhow since their philosophy of just signing big name free agents is totally against my and our team's of building through the draft.