PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody!

tanda10506
11-20-2010, 04:04 PM
This is my first post here. My name is Andrew and I am a die hard Steelers fan. I'm 24 and I have been a Steelers fan since I was 12, which was when I started watching football. My grandparents were from Pittsburgh and I started watching football with them. I've always loved football, and I'll watch games other then just the Steelers, but something about that atmosphere of watching the Steelers playoff games with my grandparents never left me. I played football all through high school and I love cold weather football. When I walk outside on a cold day the first thing on my mind is Steelers. I'm usually optimistic but I can be terribly negative at times to when it comes to football. When I watch Steelers games at my house, it's usually with my neighbor who is also a big Steelers fan. We usually spend about 90% of the game standing up. I take it more seriously then I probably should, but I know that I'm not alone here with that. Just wanted to introduce myself before I start looking around.

SteelCityMom
11-20-2010, 04:07 PM
Welcome to the boards tanda! Enjoy your stay here. :tt02:

SteelersMongol
12-02-2010, 03:40 AM
Welcome & enjoy.