PDA

View Full Version : Come out and play.

Marvin_for_prez
03-28-2006, 01:45 AM
www.cincybengals.com

Steelersfan
03-28-2006, 01:55 AM
:spam: And who the hell would want to go to a Bungals board?

SteelShooter
03-28-2006, 04:33 AM
www.cincybengals.com

We did.......afterwards we took care of Indy, followed by Denver, and then Seattle.

Next up is Miami on Sep 7.......be patient, your turn to be smacked around by Joey and his pet Troymanian Devil will come little one, it will come.

Suitanim
03-28-2006, 07:40 AM
Wow...it's not often I'm left speechless...

Um...the first thing I saw was some hungover dude, sitting on a $10 futon in what appeared to be a double wide trailer flipping me off...do I need to say it was also the LAST thing I saw, and will ever see, on that site?

83-Steelers-43
03-28-2006, 08:45 AM
$50 says the meth lab is downstairs!!!

Marvin_for_prez
03-28-2006, 10:55 AM
There are some Steeler fans that are members over there that are also members here. Haven't seen them in a while and I was trying to invite them back over for a friendly chat.
It's all good.
I just posted in this forum because I know how these things tend to go downhill rapidly.:laughing:

SteelerzGirl
03-28-2006, 06:14 PM

Um...the first thing I saw was some hungover dude, sitting on a $10 futon in what appeared to be a double wide trailer flipping me off...do I need to say it was also the LAST thing I saw, and will ever see, on that site?

I sure do agree with you there, Suit. Ew, that entire pic is just gross! I'm assuming he doesn't get much female company with a place looking like that. I'd be afraid of catching something and it's just scarey...(lol). Blech!

DIESELMAN
03-29-2006, 02:41 AM
What a slob...he needs to sit on the other side of the futon to even it out...LMAO

SteelerzGirl
03-29-2006, 07:22 AM
i'm pretty sure that little dark spot on the floor ,is a roach!!!! lol

Eww... Now you just went and made my stomach queasy. On top of that, I think I need a tetanus shot now, too!

Don't anyone take off their shoes!

clevestinks
03-29-2006, 09:42 AM
Ive been there before, The site sucks, its hard to follow, and its not user friendly. The fans are cool, and have good insight, its just the format sucks.
Besides why go there for smack, we are the Super Bowl Champs, no need for smack we have the ring and trophy. You want us, Come and get it,

Stlrs4Life
03-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Why. So we get banned after a day?

Stlrs4Life
03-30-2006, 08:50 PM
There are some Steeler fans that are members over there that are also members here. Haven't seen them in a while and I was trying to invite them back over for a friendly chat.
It's all good.
I just posted in this forum because I know how these things tend to go downhill rapidly.:laughing:

BS, does this look like inviting somebody over for some friendly chat? http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=11311

Ben Gals fans are funny, 1 year wonders, and they think they are somebody.

Stlrs4Life
03-30-2006, 08:52 PM
What a slob...he needs to sit on the other side of the futon to even it out...LMAO

That's Ben Gal Dave.......there fearless leader. What a fat slob. LOL!

Marvin_for_prez
03-31-2006, 01:40 AM
BS, does this look like inviting somebody over for some friendly chat? http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=11311

Ben Gals fans are funny, 1 year wonders, and they think they are somebody.:blah:
Just because Von Olsassin is gone doesn't mean you're safe.
Karma is a bitch.:boxing:
Good luck.:laughing:

Marvin_for_prez
03-31-2006, 02:45 AM
:jerkit: :sign07: :sign09:
No trolling.
This is why I started this in the smack section because I absolutely wanted to respect the rules of your site, but I still knew that this thread would go downhill.
Doesn't mean that I won't defend my team though. :laughing:

SteelShooter
03-31-2006, 06:18 AM
it would be one thing if you bengal fans wanted to actually argue about football,but all you guys do is whine about palmers injury.....quite frankly,it's gettin kinda old.:coffee:

I AGREE! :hasign: Getting as old as Holmgren and the Seattle SissyHawks whining about officiating. :crying03:

Did anyone notice all of the food, dirty dishes, etc in that horrid livingroom/bedroom/computer office/dining room/fast food disposal??????

:puke:

clevestinks
03-31-2006, 06:31 AM
No trolling.
This is why I started this in the smack section because I absolutely wanted to respect the rules of your site, but I still knew that this thread would go downhill.
Doesn't mean that I won't defend my team though. :laughing:
Why do we need your forum? We are Super Bowl Champs, when your King of the Hill, its not consider smack anyway, we backed it up. Its smack when you run your mouth, and proved nothing, ala bengals fans

83-Steelers-43
03-31-2006, 08:32 AM
Win a Super Bowl, or how about six and then talk?

tony hipchest
03-31-2006, 11:58 AM
ive ignored this thread long enough. im sure the bengalsboards would love steelerfans over there to spice up their offseason. the huge signing of sam adams notwithstanding. but rather than join their fracas, i will just point out the fact that the bengals are the steelers dogs. when we whistle they are to come running to our doorstep; not vice versa. heres a clue: bengalfans are better served fishing for some brownies or ravens. until then if you wanna engage in some smack, or even some good football talk keep it in the appropriate forum - a STEELERS forum. we may even toss you a scoobie snack here and there, or a friskies treat, or what ever it is you like when you act like a good lap dog/cat.

IsItFridayYet
03-31-2006, 12:25 PM
I haven't laughed this hard in a while at the comments here! GREAT stuff! :sofunny:

Yeah that site needs to go - I mean you scroll 40,000 pixels to read 4 posts with all the goofy ass images in the name header.

Bung Hole Dave is a class act. Look at his title on the site - PUBLIC RELATIONS!!!!!! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Stlrs4Life
03-31-2006, 08:48 PM
:blah:
Just because Von Olsassin is gone doesn't mean you're safe.
Karma is a bitch.:boxing:
Good luck.:laughing:

Typical Ben Gal fan, can't answer a simple question.

Motley Nate
04-01-2006, 12:20 AM

1. Dave wasn't drinkin'. I was the boozer of that night.
2. $15 futon in an apartment building.
3. "Peace" sign.

Motley Nate
04-01-2006, 12:25 AM
I AGREE! :hasign: Getting as old as Holmgren and the Seattle SissyHawks whining about officiating. :crying03:

Did anyone notice all of the food, dirty dishes, etc in that horrid livingroom/bedroom/computer office/dining room/fast food disposal??????

Please point out the food and dirty dishes.

Did you even look at the picture or are you a Sing-along-Sally?

:rolleyes:

BengalBrian
04-01-2006, 12:56 AM
Steeler fans.. Being classy as usual... lol

BBC
04-01-2006, 08:52 AM
Steeler fans.. Being classy as usual... lol

B, we get along most of the time, but seriously. The guy comes into a Steelers forum asking for trouble, and he got it. This has got nothing to do with Steelers fans being classy, you and Dave have posted much worse than whats been said here.

BengalBrian
04-01-2006, 09:05 AM
B, we get along most of the time, but seriously. The guy comes into a Steelers forum asking for trouble, and he got it. This has got nothing to do with Steelers fans being classy, you and Dave have posted much worse than whats been said here.
Do you think I take half this shit serious to begin with??? Anyone who take anything serious on a football forum is a bit sensitive... It's all good.. I like most of you.. But I still hate your team... I'm glad your site isnt soft like cincysteelersfans.com though.. they banned me after my first post and you know I dont overdo it really.

BBC
04-01-2006, 09:12 AM
Do you think I take half this shit serious to begin with??? Anyone who take anything serious on a football forum is a bit sensitive... It's all good.. I like most of you.. But I still hate your team... I'm glad your site isnt soft like cincysteelersfans.com though.. they banned me after my first post and you know I dont overdo it really.

It's all good, nothing in life is too serious.

cincysteelersfans.com still hasn't sent an e-mail to any of my 10 registrations. :(

BengalBrian
04-01-2006, 09:13 AM
cincysteelersfans.com still hasn't send an e-mail to any of my 10 registrations. :(

I love the name of their smack forum.. 'The Kitchen'

Their motto goes something like this...

'If we cant take the heat, we ban you!'

BDDFC
04-01-2006, 01:50 PM
Ok, Nancyboys. I thought this was a football forum, not "Queer eye for the straight guy".

First, it's an apartment.
But if it was a trailer, so what? You would make fun of somebody for taking care of his family the best he could?

Second, where is there one dirty dish in MY crib? All my dishes go right in the sink. I guess you slobs are just use to having three week old dishes in your livingrooms. I'm a little cleaner than that.

Roach? I have never had roaches, not the crawling kind. I know some of you have a hard time believing that you can have a house and NOT have bugs, but most of us are able to do it.

I'm not saying my place is great. It's not. I'm not rich. But I manage to take care of my little girl and I have her in a good place where she can play outside safely.

You want to cop on my place, make fun of the fact that I don't believe in tables.
Make fun of me for being a Bengals fan. Or for being older than most of you.
But don't say my place is trashy. My place clean.
Besides, you sound like a bunch of queens worring about dirty dishes.

BengalBrian
04-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Ok, Nancyboys. I thought this was a football forum, not "Queer eye for the straight guy".

But if it was a trailer, so what? You would make fun of somebody for taking care of his family the best he could?

Second, where is there one dirty dish in MY crib? All my dishes go right in the sink. I guess you slobs are just use to having three week old dishes in your livingrooms. I'm a little cleaner than that.

Roach? I have never had roaches, not the crawling kind. I know some of you have a hard time believing that you can have a house and NOT have bugs, but most of us are able to do it.

I'm not saying my place is great. It's not. I'm not rich. But I manage to take care of my little girl and I have her in a good place where she can play outside safely.

You want to cop on my place, make fun of the fact that I don't believe in tables.

Comeon Scott! These are the same people that won the superbowl and still cant smack whatsoever.. lol They are always reaching for something.. This time its your crib...

****em! Thats how they roll

RoethlisBURGHer
04-01-2006, 02:25 PM
If you guys wanna talk football or smack,you come to us.

I'd go there,but it takes too damn long to load.

tony hipchest
04-01-2006, 03:00 PM
i will just point out the fact that the bengals are the steelers dogs. when we whistle they are to come running to our doorstep; not vice versa. .

good dogs/ kitties! you heed the command of the steelerfan whistle very well. that shows you have been properly trained. here is your scoobie snack/ purr-fect treat or whatever.

there are more pet treats to be handed out if you get to the smack and quit being hypersensitive about the dump you may or may not live in. i dont care if you live in a horses ass if you dont have anything football related to bring to the table.

BengalBrian
04-01-2006, 03:09 PM
If you guys wanna talk football or smack,you come to us.

I'd go there,but it takes too damn long to load.

Look! A Cleveland born Steeler bandwagon fan!

tony hipchest
04-01-2006, 03:16 PM
Look! A Cleveland born Steeler bandwagon fan!

look! an assborn bengal fan! is this the extent of your weak assed smack?

or do you guys have a board that specializes in this type of limp wristed diatribe?

tony hipchest
04-01-2006, 03:38 PM

or do you guys have a board that specializes in this type of limp wristed diatribe?:hunch: :coffee:

BengalBrian
04-01-2006, 03:42 PM

or do you guys have a board that specializes in this type of limp wristed diatribe?

Good comeback anthony...

Are you from Cleveland as well? And the limp wristed smack is reserved for some of your very own bandwagon fans here in cincy.. At cincysteelersfans.com.

Although I rarely see a blast in the blast furnace.. But what should I expect from such an uneducated fanbase? Its hard enough for you guys to figure out how to sign up to a message board let alone post something intelligent from time to time.. Go back to your hole mr hipchest..

BengalBrian
04-01-2006, 03:43 PM
:hunch: :coffee:

You know where to find us.. If yer getting impatient...

DIESELMAN
04-01-2006, 03:49 PM

Someone came here and posted your website which just happens to have your home on the front page.....ok cool...we all seen where you live and just to pass the time trying to figure out why you even bothered to open yourself up to a few jabs about your home...we took a few jabs...no harm no foul....now when you are seriously ready to talk some smack between STEELERS and Bunghole fans heres what you do...open up another thread here in the Blast Furnace and title it "I am ready to get my ass whooped by the Super Bowl Champs" ok? now go do it!!!!!

tony hipchest
04-01-2006, 03:52 PM
You know where to find us.. If yer getting impatient... i whistled..... you came running. it is what it is.......just as it should be.

in case you need a refresher: masters dont go running when their dogs bark. unless they need to deliver swift kick in the ribs to remind them whos their master. in this case the lombardi trophy serves as reminder enough.

and NO football fan goes running to a bengalsboard looking for football talk, let alone smack. you guys need your own little niche to spew. why infect that with actual football talk?

tony hipchest
04-01-2006, 03:58 PM
Go back to your hole mr hipchest.. o.k. lady, do you prefer to open up and say "ahhhh" or just bend over? since im a nice master i will let you chose.

BengalBrian
04-01-2006, 04:35 PM
o.k. lady, do you prefer to open up and say "ahhhh" or just bend over? since im a nice master i will let you chose.

rofl

I am impressed.. That is not bad smack at all.... For a Squeeler fan

tony hipchest
04-01-2006, 05:06 PM
rofl

I am impressed.. That is not bad smack at all.... For a Squeeler fan thank you, smack king. that means alot coming from a bengalsfan. the steelers sb ring ceremony is scheduled for the thursday night opening game (a game the bengals brass was afraid to participate in).

when have the bengals scheduled their ring ceremonies for the fan smacktalk champions? i hope you get your ring and crown right off the bat and dont have to wait for carsons return. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

MasterOfPuppets
04-01-2006, 06:17 PM
You know where to find us.. If yer getting impatient...
under a table at a gay bar???:hunch:

Stlrs4Life
04-01-2006, 08:19 PM
They want us real bad, but the pussies turned down the chance to open the season up against us?

The Steelers kick off the NFL season early with a Sept. 7 game in Heinz Field and, after AFC title game opponent Denver begged out of it, the next logical pairing would have put the AFC North champions against the Super Bowl champions. The prospect that Palmer might not be healthy enough to play by then might have tipped the scales against it.
"I'm glad we didn't open the season in Pittsburgh," Lewis said.
"That's a big game. Why would I want our game in Pittsburgh to be on a Thursday night to open the season? We'll play there when we play there. ... -PG

I wouldn't waste my time with these losers from Ben Gal land.

Where's Kimo when you need him? I wonder if the Jets play the Bungholes next year?

We Dey!

BDDFC
04-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Yep, you guys are #1 in the nation.
But #2 in the division.
Enjoy this. I won't happen again for a long time.

tony hipchest
04-01-2006, 09:33 PM
But #2 in the division.

wtf???????

was this an actual response or am i just in a paint sniffing stupor?

Koopa
04-01-2006, 10:11 PM
But #2 in the division.

SHM, dude just stop posting on message boards. **** the division it's all about the ring you dumbass

BengalBrian
04-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Where's Kimo when you need him? I wonder if the Jets play the Bungholes next year?

Another classy comment by a classy shithole squeeler fan...

tony hipchest
04-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Another classy comment by a classy shithole squeeler fan... you want class? hows this? **** you for thinking were gonna mourn the loss of your overrated ****y qb. hotdogging is bad for the knees!

stick with cornholing carson!

Koopa
04-02-2006, 12:11 AM
Another classy comment by a classy shithole squeeler fan...

the ****??? why the **** you keep bringin up class?? this is the blast furnace you dip shit. and it's damn message board no one here ain't have to be classy, this ain't real life shit. so go suck on a bengals nuts

BengalBrian
04-02-2006, 01:09 AM
you want class? hows this? **** you for thinking were gonna mourn the loss of your overrated ****y qb. hotdogging is bad for the knees!

stick with cornholing carson!

ROFL Overrated... Who is the team with the overrated QB again??? That is some funny shit dude

BengalBrian
04-02-2006, 01:12 AM
the ****??? why the **** you keep bringin up class?? this is the blast furnace you dip shit. and it's damn message board no one here ain't have to be classy, this ain't real life shit. so go suck on a bengals nuts

Well.. In that case, I guess I aint have to be classy either.. Whatever that means...

Goddamn, your city is full of dipshits..

Koopa
04-02-2006, 01:20 AM
Well.. In that case, I guess I aint have to be classy either.. Whatever that means...

Goddamn, your city is full of dipshits..

and champions, but i'm from texas **** monger

BengalBrian
04-02-2006, 01:27 AM

Thats right.. I forgot 90% of the Steelers fans are bandwagon jumpers and not even from Shitsburgh...

I noticed you guys arent calling for Chinzilla's head this offseason.. I was getting tired of listening to the whining every offseason.. Fire Cohwer! Bench Bettis!

You guys flip more than John Kerry... I bet you were a Patriots fan recently too, huh?

Koopa
04-02-2006, 01:32 AM
Thats right.. I forgot 90% of the Steelers fans are bandwagon jumpers and not even from Shitsburgh...

I noticed you guys arent calling for Chinzilla's head this offseason.. I was getting tired of listening to the whining every offseason.. Fire Cohwer! Bench Bettis!

You guys flip more than John Kerry... I bet you were a Patriots fan recently too, huh?

oh oh, now that we won a championship you calling me a bandwagoner, **** you dude, i'll admitt i've only been a fan for 6 years (and i've said this many times on this forum throughout the season) but that's 4 more years then you've been a fan of the bengals. and i've been on this forum since july, and you can go find the rest of my post on aol. and well i never called for cowhers head i just don't like the dude, in fact i said i don't like him in another post today, so i ain't changing the way i feel because the dude finally won a championship.

MasterOfPuppets
04-02-2006, 01:57 AM
ROFL Overrated... Who is the team with the overrated QB again??? That is some funny shit dude
are you referring to the qb thats 27-4,and wearing a superbowl ring????

Stlrs4Life
04-02-2006, 09:04 AM

Your team has the over rated QB dipshit.

You want to talk about our city? When Cincy is known as the "Queen" City? What a fag. Go back to studying OL blocking 101. Maybe Kimo will not get to your Queen QB next time.

tony hipchest
04-02-2006, 11:34 AM

awwww look! the little kid with the cartoon sig strung together a whole barrage of insults, like rapid machine gun fire. lets count them- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. WOW!!!! 6 insults in one post!

did that little tantrum take away all the pain of being a loser fan of a loser team?

im sure your brain is cramped after that valiant effort so go take a midol.

Stlrs4Life
04-02-2006, 06:01 PM
But #2 in the division.

I frickin Guarantee we will get another Ring before the Bungholes! You will find out that you are 1 season wonders. And it will be back to the basement as usual for yas.

We Dey!!!!!!

HburgXL06
04-02-2006, 07:53 PM
We have the overrated QB, the bandwagon fans, no AFC divisional/geographical title, and no class.

Ok.

When the Steelers played the Bengals during the regular season this year we had more key player injuries than just our QB...when the Bengals played the Steelers in the playoffs it only took the (accidental) injury of your QB before your whole team fell apart. Later, that same QB went on to take down the other two top AFC teams with big running, passing, and defensive plays. Even later, that same QB lead the Steelers to a Super Bowl win and kept his poise throughout the game despite his young age. The more mature QB on the Seahawks and the team around his is the one that faltered and lost.

At the beginning of this season the stadium at cincinnati could not give away tickets to bengals games. At the end of this season the stadium was packed. Heinz Field is sold out already for the next half a century. Even as the Steelers advanced through the playoffs on the road, each and every game had a good portion of Steelers fans in the crowd cheering and waving The Terrible Towel. The Super Bowl was attended by 65% Steelers fans.

The bengals won the AFC North title......against the horrible cleveland browns, the equally weak baltimore ravens, and the injured Pittsburgh Steelers. Good for cincinnati. That's the most success that team has seen in a while. Congratulations on that. The title however is based on the regular season. Does the regular season matter in the playoffs? Give me facts and figures and whatever but the answer is no. Each team starts from square one and has to earn their victories. We did just that. You can have the AFC North title. We have the NFL Championship Title.

How is it that the Steelers fans have no class when it is the upstart bengals fans who come into our forum and start attacking us? bengals fans throw twisted statistics as well as names and threats at us and expect the Steelers fans to just take it and turn the other cheek? Hell no, we defend ourselves and our team and until the bengals actually can consistently beat the Steelers (more than once) all the bengals fans have to use to back themselves up is their own self-pity. bengals fans had a bad thing happen to their team. Ok that is true. How do you think us Steelers fans felt when Ben got hurt? Accidents happen but don't act like just because of that we don't deserve what the Steelers earned throughout the rest of the playoffs.

Pet Peeve: Where the f*ck did you come up with the pathetic name "the squeelers?" Do you guys have to reach that low down to find something to call our team? "To squeal," would infer that a person is tattle-taling on another, or releasing information that will hurt another only to save themselves.....how does that match the Steelers in any way? I personally will say that in my post I do not resort to name calling. I will refer to your team by your correct name as a term of respect for that organization and the fans. But when I see what our fans call other teams they always have some sort of relevance to some aspect of the team identity, character, or antics. "squeelers," just makes no f*ckin sense and only makes you guys look more ridiculous. bengals fans are the only fans I see in here that refer to the Steelers as "the squeelers." Not even the patriots fans sink to that level. Just sayin.....think up a new name at least, and this time try a lil harder.

-I'd rather be from the STEEL CITY than the QUEEN CITY any day.

Peace.

BuFu

tony hipchest
04-02-2006, 10:25 PM
awwww look! the little kid with the cartoon sig strung together a whole barrage of insults, like rapid machine gun fire. lets count them- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. WOW!!!! 6 insults in one post!

did that little tantrum take away all the pain of being a loser fan of a loser team?

im sure your brain is cramped after that valiant effort so go take a midol.

EDIT: this post may be a little too real and hit too close to home for the blast furnace. it may receive negative rep. but then again, who would neg rep this great post??? regardless, those who cant handle it should get out of the kitchen and others should watch what they ask for as smacktalk is concerned or they just might get their feelings hurt.

so forget the edit. it stands as originally posted.

*meow*:cool:

BengalBrian
04-02-2006, 10:27 PM
EDIT: this post may be a little too real and hit too close to home for the blast furnace. it may receive negative rep. but then again, who would neg rep this great post??? regardless, those who cant handle it should get out of the kitchen and others should watch what they ask for as smacktalk is concerned or they just might get their feelings hurt.

so forget the edit. it stands as originally posted.

*meow*:cool:

You made fun of my stewie avatar damnit.. I totally disapprove.. lol

tony hipchest
04-02-2006, 10:40 PM
You made fun of my stewie avatar damnit.. I totally disapprove.. lol yes. but i called it a sig just because it rhymed and stuck with the alliterative form of my prose. all that, along with smack, with no extra charge. and this is the thanks i get? :dang:

BengalBrian
04-02-2006, 11:07 PM
yes. but i called it a sig just because it rhymed and stuck with the alliterative form of my prose. all that, along with smack, with no extra charge. and this is the thanks i get? :dang:
I gave you your rep point back.. Sheesh! lol

*Edit* Oh wait.. It seems as though the admin took away my points... So I cant give it back..

oh no! I no longer have a good rep here.. Whatever will I do !!!

*Edit again* It was Poopa.. I should have known it was him.. He is such a *****... Yer not bad though Tony.. You should reconsider which team you root for... You know where to find us.. ;)

Poopa.. You stay here.. You belong

tony hipchest
04-02-2006, 11:12 PM
I gave you your rep point back.. Sheesh! loloh that? that was nothing. them points are easy come, easy go. it was very much worth it to call you out in the blast furnace. but i didnt neg rep you in kind. nor would i. rep has no place in the blast furnace. its all out on the table. :cool:

Koopa
04-02-2006, 11:17 PM
I gave you your rep point back.. Sheesh! lol

*Edit* Oh wait.. It seems as though the admin took away my points... So I cant give it back..

oh no! I no longer have a good rep here.. Whatever will I do !!!

*Edit again* It was Poopa.. I should have known it was him.. He is such a *****... Yer not bad though Tony.. You should reconsider which team you root for... You know where to find us.. ;)

Poopa.. You stay here.. You belong

well, i'm staying here no matter what cause unlike you, i ain't ****riding hoe. and i wouldn't have negged you if you would've been man enough to sign you neg rep you *****

BengalBrian
04-02-2006, 11:19 PM
oh that? that was nothing. them points are easy come, easy go. it was very much worth it to call you out in the blast furnace. but i didnt neg rep you in kind. nor would i. rep has no place in the blast furnace. its all out on the table. :cool:

Actually rep is stupid altogether.. Its like cancer for forums.. :D You guys have the system run fairly well (as well as it can), except for poopa who likes to abuse it...

But in all, its a dumb idea IMO.. I cant believe vBulletin has it included with the rest of their code.

Carson > Ben

BengalBrian
04-02-2006, 11:21 PM
well, i'm staying here no matter what cause unlike you, i ain't ****riding hoe. and i wouldn't have negged you if you would've been man enough to sign you neg rep you *****

Are you 12?

Oh.. And please do stay here.. I think we made it quite clear you arent welcome to our site, although you should know this...

Koopa
04-02-2006, 11:26 PM
Are you 12?

Oh.. And please do stay here.. I think we made it quite clear you arent welcome to our site, although you should know this...

no old man i'm only 20, **** yo crap ass site, nothing but a bunch of ****riders, and you the biggest ****rider of them all, probably why you created that board right around the time the bengals started to improve. and i don't really abuse the rep, i haven't used it in awhile, i was bored and saw that you were being a ***** by just doing a neg and run type shit.

HburgXL06
04-02-2006, 11:34 PM
You made fun of my stewie avatar damnit.. I totally disapprove.. lol

Just wonderin......your name here is BengalBrian but your avatar is Stewie.....where'd that come from? I'm not deridin it. It looks funny/cute/whatever it is just that in my mind followin your name to the Family Guy TV show would match up with a different character.

Also, Koop is from Texas, it says in his sig "Don't **** wit Texas." He uses strong words but does so only when necessary or when he is antagonized. When you twist someone's name in such a derrogatory tone I'd react the same f*ckin way. Peace.

BuFu

BengalBrian
04-02-2006, 11:37 PM
no old man i'm only 20, **** yo crap ass site, nothing but a bunch of ****riders, and you the biggest ****rider of them all, probably why you created that board right around the time the bengals started to improve. and i don't really abuse the rep, i haven't used it in awhile, i was bored and saw that you were being a ***** by just doing a neg and run type shit.

Well at least yer old enough that I can kick your ass and not feel bad about it... What the hell is a ****rider by the way?

Oh yea.. And I really could not give a rats ass about what you say about our site... Your opinion is not one I value whatsoever.

Now go back to making the pages in your victoria secret stick together.. And let yer mom know I said she was awesome last night

BengalBrian
04-02-2006, 11:39 PM
Just wonderin......your name here is BengalBrian but your avatar is Stewie.....where'd that come from? I'm not deridin it. It looks funny/cute/whatever it is just that in my mind followin your name to the Family Guy TV show would match up with a different character.
Well.. My real name IS Brian.. So it has nothing to do with Brian on family guy.. Stewie is my avatar because Family Guy simply rules.. I am pretty sure a lot of you would agree with that anyway...

Also, Koop is from Texas, it says in his sig "Don't **** wit Texas." He uses strong words but does so only when necessary or when he is antagonized. When you twist someone's name in such a derrogatory tone I'd react the same f*ckin way. Peace.

BuFu
Mission Accomplished then

HburgXL06
04-02-2006, 11:44 PM
Well.. My real name IS Brian.. So it has nothing to do with Brian on family guy.. Stewie is my avatar because Family Guy simply rules.. I am pretty sure a lot of you would agree with that anyway...

Hello Brian. I agree, Family Guy is a f*ckin awesome show and Stewie is prolly the best character.

BuFu

Koopa
04-02-2006, 11:45 PM
Well at least yer old enough that I can kick your ass and not feel bad about it... What the hell is a ****rider by the way?

Oh yea.. And I really could not give a rats ass about what you say about our site... Your opinion is not one I value whatsoever.

Now go back to making the pages in your victoria secret stick together.. And let yer mom know I said she was awesome last night

just look in the mirror and that's what a d!ckrider is.........why when you argue you tell guys to go play with themselves??? that's some straight homo shit right there. ain't you married??? so you are one of them b!tches that cheat on they women huh??? and you want men to play with themselves...... sad, that's really sad

BengalBrian
04-02-2006, 11:55 PM
Hello Brian. I agree, Family Guy is a f*ckin awesome show and Stewie is prolly the best character.

BuFu

Hell yea... :cheers:

But lets not become too friendly.. Ben sucks! ;)

BengalBrian
04-03-2006, 12:00 AM
just look in the mirror and that's what a d!ckrider is.........why when you argue you tell guys to go play with themselves??? that's some straight homo shit right there. ain't you married??? so you are one of them b!tches that cheat on they women huh??? and you want men to play with themselves...... sad, that's really sad

Oh.. A ****rider... (way to go abusing the censorship module BTW.. You are one heck of a member) Is that the new 'word' for highschoolers? Yea.. I am a homo.. Thats a good comeback.. You can leave this thread now poopa.. I found some of your comembers that can smack.. You have been disqualified and can now exit stage right.

Thanks for playing

tony hipchest
04-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Now go back to making the pages in your victoria secret stick together.. And let yer mom know I said she was awesome last night now that is some weak, tired, lame, juvenile smack. now i understand why you all complain about not seeing any "smack" in the blast furnace.

its kind of like a brownsfans form of "smack" is calling someone 2 four letter words strung together like:

bunghole
****bite
dillhole
buttscab
etc. :yawn:

this is the blast furnace and unlike your typical smack forum people tend to get blasted rather than just smacked around. you may notice the blasts are usually football related or atleast have some sense of wit or logic. "yo momma" jokes are always welcome as long as its something fresh.

the typical "i boned your momma" smack? ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

MasterOfPuppets
04-03-2006, 12:07 AM
Oh.. A ****rider... (way to go abusing the censorship module BTW.. You are one heck of a member) Is that the new 'word' for highschoolers? Yea.. I am a homo.. Thats a good comeback.. You can leave this thread now poopa.. I found some of your comembers that can smack.. You have been disqualified and can now exit stage right.

Thanks for playing
it ranks right up there with the mother jokes...

Koopa
04-03-2006, 12:14 AM

Thanks for playing

well i didn't call you a homo, i said that's straight up home shit there, i ain't gonna call a dude gay when i know he ain't, i'm just saying you have a weird fetish

BengalBrian
04-03-2006, 12:20 AM
now that is some weak, tired, lame, juvenile smack. now i understand why you all complain about not seeing any "smack" in the blast furnace.

its kind of like a brownsfans form of "smack" is calling someone 2 four letter words strung together like:

bunghole
****bite
dillhole
buttscab
etc. :yawn:

this is the blast furnace and unlike your typical smack forum people tend to get blasted rather than just smacked around. you may notice the blasts are usually football related or atleast have some sense of wit or logic. "yo momma" jokes are always welcome as long as its something fresh.

the typical "i boned your momma" smack? ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Just lowering myself to his level... :shrug:

BengalBrian
04-03-2006, 12:21 AM
well i didn't call you a homo, i said that's straight up home shit there, i ain't gonna call a dude gay when i know he ain't, i'm just saying you have a weird fetish

So now its a fetish?? lol

HburgXL06
04-03-2006, 01:10 AM
Hell yea... :cheers:

But lets not become too friendly.. Ben sucks! ;)

I try to be friendly......and you had to stick in that last comment...............tsk tsk ::sigh:: Okay we enemies, but past this thread you got my respect...except for the "Ben sucks" comment. I won't make a low comment in retort in order to preserve relations. Peace.

BuFu

Koopa
04-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Well at least yer old enough that I can kick your ass and not feel bad about it

forgot to respond to this part, damn e-thugs are the worst. your little e-threats don't scare me or anyone. come down to texas and say it, don't say it on the internet

BengalBrian
04-03-2006, 02:43 PM
I try to be friendly......and you had to stick in that last comment...............tsk tsk ::sigh:: Okay we enemies, but past this thread you got my respect...except for the "Ben sucks" comment. I won't make a low comment in retort in order to preserve relations. Peace.

BuFu

We will agree to hate eachother... Sounds good...

If you change your mind about becoming a Bengals fan, let me know :)

BengalBrian
04-03-2006, 02:45 PM
forgot to respond to this part, damn e-thugs are the worst. your little e-threats don't scare me or anyone. come down to texas and say it, don't say it on the internet

yer a funny guy! I'm an e-thug! Thats sweet

CantStop85
04-03-2006, 02:52 PM
yer a funny guy! I'm an e-thug! Thats sweet
I guess that makes me an e-gangsta. :bouncy:

BengalBrian
04-03-2006, 02:53 PM
I guess that makes me an e-gangsta. :bouncy:

Wanna ride along? I was just about to go do an e-driveby. :hands 85 an e-uzi:

tony hipchest
04-03-2006, 02:57 PM
now you all are just being e-tarded

BengalBrian
04-03-2006, 02:58 PM
now you all are just being e-tarded

lol

You actually got a chuckle out of me on that one...

BBC
04-03-2006, 06:13 PM
B, now do you see the crap I had to deal with when talking with cinci-ace?

Seems like this Koopa guy is in the same gene pool as cinci.

Sorry about the off topic guys, just checking in.

clevestinks
04-03-2006, 06:23 PM

Hey no picking on our King Koopa

Koopa
04-03-2006, 06:34 PM

well i hate to say this to a fellow fan but **** you, this is the blast furnance ya'll pussies, i'm a different poster in here. like it says before you click on it, it's not for the meek of heart. don't ever put me in with the same pool as the bengal fans

BengalBrian
04-03-2006, 07:27 PM

lol

Yes.. I do see.. But its fun to screw with king poopa

tony hipchest
04-03-2006, 07:34 PM
But its fun to screw with king poopa

you get all bent and hypersensitive over your stewie av, yet go on to make "poopie" jokes?

hilarious!

this thread is a riot :sofunny:

BengalBrian
04-03-2006, 08:07 PM
you get all bent and hypersensitive over your stewie av, yet go on to make "poopie" jokes?

hilarious!

this thread is a riot :sofunny:

Yes.. Because CLEARLY I was just traumatized over the whole stewie avatar situation!

:sarcasm:

tony hipchest
04-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Yes.. Because CLEARLY I was just traumatized over the whole stewie avatar situation!

:sarcasm: lol. ok. usually i just go down to the zoo if i wanna watch monkeys fling "poo" at eachother.

commence flinging

:poop:

MasterOfPuppets
04-03-2006, 08:56 PM
:rofl: lol. ok. usually i just go down to the zoo if i wanna watch monkeys fling "poo" at eachother.

commence flinging

:poop:good stuff:rofl: !!!!

SteelShooter
04-03-2006, 09:57 PM
1. Dave wasn't drinkin'. I was the boozer of that night.
2. $15 futon in an apartment building.
3. "Peace" sign.

:dang: Ok....now I understand why we have to keep asking WHO has the 5 Championship rings! The Bungles not only cannot hold onto a football.......they cannot count either! Read #3 above: "Peace" sign? There's only ONE (1) finger up in that picture.
Dude, you're still having issues with numbers eh? It takes two (2) fingers to make a "Peace" sign.

But, to be completely fair, at least you spelled Peace correctly. See! "HOOKED ON PHONICS" Works for you! :sofunny:

SteelShooter
04-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Wanna ride along? I was just about to go do an e-driveby. :hands 85 an e-uzi:

an "e-uzi?" Isn't that a small car made in Asia for export???? As matter of fact it is!!! I just left Japan last Friday night...they were there! I saw 'em! Little rice-burnin' things!

Wooo-Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

SteelShooter
04-03-2006, 10:15 PM

:iagree: :stupid:

There are a number of Texans that are Steelers fans! I remember growing up when the Oilers were a decent (but ONLY decent) team. I lived near Houston and was so happy because I got to go to the Astrodome at least once a year to see MY Steelers! (For some reason they usually played against each other in the playoffs in Pittsburgh) :sissies:

Hmmmmm....maybe because the Steelers were typically seeded higher. ROFL!

But i do remember the Astrodome was so cool with all those Terrible Towels waving.....mannnnnn what a sight that was for a little kid.
:tt:

SteelShooter
04-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Please point out the food and dirty dishes.

Did you even look at the picture or are you a Sing-along-Sally?

:rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmmm, let's see:

- Mountain Dew bottle near the scabs foot.
- Extra-Large bag of Frito's also near the scab's foot.
- Used soda can on the computer desk.
- edge of some kind of dish or bowl on the table in the extreme right side of the pic.
Now..............Did YOU look at the picture? Or are you a mouthy, non-thinking-before-you-attempt-to-speak-intelligently hypocrite? :busted:

I will give you one thing, you are the Motley Crue fan, right? At least your taste in old music is admirable. I enjoyed them also.............in the 80's! But still enjoy pulling out an old CD now and then. Good Band Bro. :jammin:

SteelShooter
04-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Someone came here and posted your website which just happens to have your home on the front page.....ok cool...we all seen where you live and just to pass the time trying to figure out why you even bothered to open yourself up to a few jabs about your home...we took a few jabs...no harm no foul....now when you are seriously ready to talk some smack between STEELERS and Bunghole fans heres what you do...open up another thread here in the Blast Furnace and title it "I am ready to get my ass whooped by the Super Bowl Champs" ok? now go do it!!!!!

Bro,
Nice entry but, sorry, you got it wrong. It isn't "I am ready to get my ass whooped by the Super Bowl Champs" .

It should read "I am ready to get my ass whooped by the Super Bowl Champs AGAIN!"

:chair: See! There goes a Bungle now! --> :crutches:

SteelShooter
04-03-2006, 10:33 PM
i whistled..... you came running. it is what it is.......just as it should be.

in case you need a refresher: masters dont go running when their dogs bark. unless they need to deliver swift kick in the ribs to remind them whos their master. in this case the lombardi trophy serves as reminder enough.

and NO football fan goes running to a bengalsboard looking for football talk, let alone smack. you guys need your own little niche to spew. why infect that with actual football talk?

Dude! You're cool! :smoker:

SteelShooter
04-03-2006, 10:34 PM
But #2 in the division.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????

HburgXL06
04-03-2006, 10:39 PM
lol

Yes.. I do see.. But its fun to screw with king poopa

Ya'll should know you don't **** wit Koopa. He says it like it is and don't hold back. If you guys can't take the heat get out of the Furnace. All said and done.....don't **** wit Koopa. Peace.

BuFu

Motley Nate
04-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm, let's see:

- Mountain Dew bottle near the scabs foot.
- Extra-Large bag of Frito's also near the scab's foot.
- Used soda can on the computer desk.
- edge of some kind of dish or bowl on the table in the extreme right side of the pic.
Now..............Did YOU look at the picture? Or are you a mouthy, non-thinking-before-you-attempt-to-speak-intelligently hypocrite? :busted:

I will give you one thing, you are the Motley Crue fan, right? At least your taste in old music is admirable. I enjoyed them also.............in the 80's! But still enjoy pulling out an old CD now and then. Good Band Bro. :jammin:
Why look at the picture when I was there... I happened to be at the fridge getting another beer at the time of the picture. :hunch:

- Dave doesn't drink beer, hence the Mountain Dew.
- Doritos.
- That's BDDFC's can, he was sitting by the computer at the time.
- That's an open book instead of a dish. It was a going-away party for someone moving to Costa Rica. I bought "Spanish For Dummies" as a gag gift.

I'm not hypocritical, I do however enjoy watching people grasp for straws with a lack of insight.

Yes, Motley Crue was my favorite band in the 80's and very early 90's. I originally picked the screen name in jest. I listen now more to Disturbed and Killswitch Engage. Neither make for an artful screen name such as Motley Nate.

Motley Nate
04-04-2006, 12:04 AM
:dang: Ok....now I understand why we have to keep asking WHO has the 5 Championship rings! The Bungles not only cannot hold onto a football.......they cannot count either! Read #3 above: "Peace" sign? There's only ONE (1) finger up in that picture.
Dude, you're still having issues with numbers eh? It takes two (2) fingers to make a "Peace" sign.

But, to be completely fair, at least you spelled Peace correctly. See! "HOOKED ON PHONICS" Works for you! :sofunny:
You didn't get the sarcasm that laced #3. The obvious display of the middle finger is Dave's version of a "peace sign". Obviously there is no peace in his mind, so it's FTW.

MasterOfPuppets
04-04-2006, 02:24 AM
by the way...your picture is crooked....:coffee:

DIESELMAN
04-04-2006, 11:47 AM
Bro,
Nice entry but, sorry, you got it wrong. It isn't "I am ready to get my ass whooped by the Super Bowl Champs" .

It should read "I am ready to get my ass whooped by the Super Bowl Champs AGAIN!"

:chair: See! There goes a Bungle now! --> :crutches:

Your right bro and if we really want to get it right it's AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!......**** the wannabee Bengays!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
04-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Its been awhile since Ive dropped over at tiger land. Maybe I'll have to pop over there tonight. :tt:

SteelShooter
04-05-2006, 02:27 AM
Your right bro and if we really want to get it right it's AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!......**** the wannabee Bengays!!!!!

Woooo-Hoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Jove, I think He's Got It!

clevestinks
04-05-2006, 06:48 AM
Its been awhile since Ive dropped over at tiger land. Maybe I'll have to pop over there tonight. :tt:
Becareful. Thats where the two of us got them all wound up last year! LOL

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Becareful. Thats where the two of us got them all wound up last year! LOL

Go ahead Cleve get them all wound up it don't matter. It's even more funnier then to see them get all pissed off and mad and excited and braggin bout how they gonna be so good against us and how they gonna whoop us.....til we beat them yet again...and again and again. Let them bitch, whine, moan.

BuFu

BBC
04-05-2006, 03:21 PM
well i hate to say this to a fellow fan but **** you, this is the blast furnance ya'll pussies, i'm a different poster in here. like it says before you click on it, it's not for the meek of heart. don't ever put me in with the same pool as the bengal fans

Sorry bro, I've only seen your posts in the BF, and they all seem to be filled with curses, spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, and insults. Not really my cup of tea...

Maybe your posts are much better when out of the Furnance, but from what I've seen in here, you are a lot like this cinci-ace character.

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Sorry bro, I've only seen your posts in the BF, and they all seem to be filled with curses, spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, and insults. Not really my cup of tea...

Maybe your posts are much better when out of the Furnance, but from what I've seen in here, you are a lot like this cinci-ace character.

Those aren't spellin mistakes. He's typin how he talks and how he talks when pissed off. If you typed all proper and correct like this and made sure to use all the right grammer and spelling you would never be able to get your point across in an online environment. If you typin words out to be sounded out like how you be talkin in real life than it gets da point across a lil more as just how pissed off dat person gotta be. If you haven't seen what he be sayin outside this part of da site than maybe you should review that before you go judgin a man. Koop makes good points when needed.

BuFu

BBC
04-05-2006, 04:05 PM
Those aren't spellin mistakes. He's typin how he talks and how he talks when pissed off.

No, they are indeed spelling and grammar mistakes.

If you typed all proper and correct like this and made sure to use all the right grammer and spelling you would never be able to get your point across in an online environment.
That's how I type, and I haven't had a problem getting my point accross.

If you typin words out to be sounded out like how you be talkin in real life than it gets da point across a lil more as just how pissed off dat person gotta be.

And you also make yourself sound like a thug and a person that hasn't gotten through the first grade.

If you haven't seen what he be sayin outside this part of da site than maybe you should review that before you go judgin a man. Koop makes good points when needed.

Never judged him, just said that he has a striking resemblance to another poster I've had some run-ins with.

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 04:15 PM
No, they are indeed spelling and grammar mistakes.

Show me.

And you also make yourself sound like a thug and a person that hasn't gotten through the first grade.

And what if I am? I can express my thoughts and opinions just as clearly as anybody.

BuFu

tony hipchest
04-05-2006, 04:17 PM
That's how I type, and I haven't had a problem getting my point accross.

smooooth. and actually what is your point?

BBC
04-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Well I hate to say this to a fellow fan, but **** you. This is the blast furnance ya'll pussies, I'm a different poster in here. Like it says before you click on it; it's not for the meek of heart. Don't ever put me in with the same pool as the Bengal fans.

There's some in just one post.

BBC
04-05-2006, 04:21 PM
smooooth. and actually what is your point?

Haha, yes, I make mistakes too.

My point is that you don't make yourself look like much of a poster when your post contains things such as "**** you ****rider mother ****er"

BBC
04-05-2006, 04:22 PM
And what if I am? I can express my thoughts and opinions just as clearly as anybody.

If you are a thug and didn't make it past 1st grade? I'll just let that speak for itself.

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
Well I hate to say this to a fellow fan, but **** you. This is the blast furnance ya'll pussies, I'm a different poster in here. Like it says before you click on it; it's not for the meek of heart. Don't ever put me in with the same pool as the Bengal fans.

What the f*ck. You gonna get on a man because of a few capitalized letters and a missed semi-colon? What is this English class? This is an internet forum not grammar school. You're lucky you get periods from some of the posters on this board. If you wildin because of that you anal man.

If you are a thug and didn't make it past 1st grade? I'll just let that speak for itself.

If you hadn't noticed man I put the part I was tryin to emphasize in BOLD. Typically on these things we call "internet forums" we use BOLD letterin to emphasize either a point we tryin to make or what part of what someone else said that we are referrin to in our response. I am who I am and I am what I am. I made it past the first grade. In fact I was fortunate enough to make it all the way to college. Oh, and by the way, I'm an English major. I know what shit need to be what way in grammar but on a site like this it's supposed to more relaxed than if you writin a term paper.

My point is that you don't make yourself look like much of a poster when your post contains things such as "**** you ****rider mother ****er"

If you didn't notice when you came into this forum. THIS IS THE MOTHERF*CKIN BLAST FURNACE. Here rules and respect don't matter. You say what you want and how you feel and don't hold back to be "appropriate." If you got a problem wit how some people type, talk, or react in here than I will ask you ever so kindly to please sir, turn around, and GET THE F*CK UP OUTTA HERE!

BuFu

Koopa
04-05-2006, 04:53 PM

ok you already getting on the wrong side of me, first you join after the superbowl so that already makes you suspect to me, also have you read this? : Want to talk smack? Then back it up with facts! What goes on in the 'BF' stays in the 'BF'. Not for the meek of heart.

don't come in here if you a little bitch, and this ain't school fool, i ain't here to have correct grammer, and for you calling that out makes me not like you even more.

i think you are the first fellow steeler fan that i don't like now because you are basically being a little hoe

and maybe if you weren't a little troll the cinci fans wouldn't talk down on you, i never really got the point in going to other team boards really, i went to bengalbrains board a couple of times, the first couple of times it was alright because i was civil and so were they, but then i posted in the smack forum cause they was talkin down on a fellow steelers fever member and now i ain't welcome there and i haven't been on since

and if bengalbrain is catching feelings that is stupid cause this is the blast furnance, we supposed to talk down on each other, if bengalbrian posted in the nfl section or steelers section or any other section in this forum besides this one i wouldn't talk this much shit to him.

83-Steelers-43
04-05-2006, 04:54 PM
I understood HburgXL06 very clearly in the above statement and I agree....lol.

Koopa
04-05-2006, 04:55 PM

OMG, dude you just making me not like you even more, this is a MESSAGE BOARD. sorry i'm mexican and don't talk to your liking but that's the way i'm gonna keep talkin, and don't try to say i'm like this in real life cause again it's a damn MESSAGE BOARD, not school, or anything else that matters. you need to get that stick out yo ass mayne.

BBC
04-05-2006, 04:57 PM
What the f*ck. You gonna get on a man because of a few capitalized letters and a missed semi-colon? What is this English class? This is an internet forum not grammar school. You're lucky you get periods from some of the posters on this board. If you wildin because of that you anal man.

I didn't get on him about it, I just mentioned his mistakes reminded me of another poster.

If you hadn't noticed man I put the part I was tryin to emphasize in BOLD. Typically on these things we call "internet forums" we use BOLD letterin to emphasize either a point we tryin to make or what part of what someone else said that we are referrin to in our response. I am who I am and I am what I am. I made it past the first grade. In fact I was fortunate enough to make it all the way to college. Oh, and by the way, I'm an English major. I know what shit need to be what way in grammar but on a site like this it's supposed to more relaxed than if you writin a term paper.

I can hardly make out some of the things you are trying to say in this post, but yes I did notice. I highly doubt you are the "thug" you claim to be, but whatever, you can live how you'd like.

If you didn't notice when you came into this forum. THIS IS THE MOTHERF*CKIN BLAST FURNACE. Here rules and respect don't matter. You say what you want and how you feel and don't hold back to be "appropriate." If you got a problem wit how some people type, talk, or react in here than I will ask you ever so kindly to please sir, turn around, and GET THE F*CK UP OUTTA HERE!

I just said it wasn't my cup of tea, no big deal, or any reason to curse in all caps.

Settle down, afterall, this is the Blast Furnance, no reason to get worked up about what is posted in here.

OMG, dude you just making me not like you even more, this is a MESSAGE BOARD, not school, you need to get that stick out yo ass mayne.

I'm really heart broken about that.

It's not that hard to make yourself at least seem educated when posting, rather than saying things like out yo ass mayne. Just speak like a normal human being.

BBC
04-05-2006, 05:04 PM
ok you already getting on the wrong side of me, first you join after the superbowl so that already makes you suspect to me, also have you read this? : Want to talk smack? Then back it up with facts! What goes on in the 'BF' stays in the 'BF'. Not for the meek of heart.

Well, I've been a Steelers fan since 1970, so you can suspect all you want. Won't get you very far, but go for it.

don't come in here if you a little bitch, and this ain't school fool, i ain't here to have correct grammer, and for you calling that out makes me not like you even more.

Well, you don't have to be here to have correct grammar, like I said, it just reminded me of another poster. Actually this entire post reminds me a lot of them.

i think you are the first fellow steeler fan that i don't like now because you are basically being a little hoe

Meh, I've got enough friends. I won't lose sleep over you not liking me.

and maybe if you weren't a little troll the cinci fans wouldn't talk down on you, i never really got the point in going to other team boards really, i went to bengalbrains board a couple of times, the first couple of times it was alright because i was civil and so were they, but then i posted in the smack forum cause they was talkin down on a fellow steelers fever member and now i ain't welcome there and i haven't been on since

It's fun posting with other teams fans, good to see a different point of view. I've got 500+ posts over on that Bengals site, hardly a troll.

and if bengalbrain is catching feelings that is stupid cause this is the blast furnance, we supposed to talk down on each other, if bengalbrian posted in the nfl section or steelers section or any other section in this forum besides this one i wouldn't talk this much shit to him.

There's no reason you can't show respect to another poster in the Blast Furnace, but I guess if you don't feel the need to then you won't receive much back.

Sorry man, but I haven't called you one name, or cursed at you once, not exactly sure why you felt the need to do so.

Koopa
04-05-2006, 05:06 PM
I didn't get on him about it, I just mentioned his mistakes reminded me of another poster.

I can hardly make out some of the things you are trying to say in this post, but yes I did notice. I highly doubt you are the "thug" you claim to be, but whatever, you can live how you'd like.

I just said it wasn't my cup of tea, no big deal, or any reason to curse in all caps.

Settle down, afterall, this is the Blast Furnance, no reason to get worked up about what is posted in here.

I'm really heart broken about that.

It's not that hard to make yourself at least seem educated when posting, rather than saying things like out yo ass mayne. Just speak like a normal human being.

oh oh oh, just cause it ain't the way you stuck up white folks talk it ain't normal???? f'k you mayne, i suggest you put me on block (to do that click on my profile and put me on ingnore) cause in the blast furnance i will no longer leave you alone and just talk shit to you for being a little bitch, i will also take out my grammer book that my professor made us by and look at all your post and point out every mistake you make

83-Steelers-43
04-05-2006, 05:08 PM
While I don't agree with BBC, there is no need to turn it into a racial war. Hell, he didn't say anything about color or race. Just my opinion.

Koopa
04-05-2006, 05:10 PM
There's no reason you can't show respect to another poster in the Blast Furnace, but I guess if you don't feel the need to then you won't receive much back.

Sorry man, but I haven't called you one name, or cursed at you once, not exactly sure why you felt the need to do so.

correcting my grammer is just as much as a slap in the face IMO, and if i didn't respect bengalbrian i wouldn't even respond to him, and i didn't ask bengalbrian to show me respect i figured we was just having fun talkin shit in the blast furnance, didn't know i was gonna get a school lesson on the way i talk

83-Steelers-43
04-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Soo.................you know what really sucks? The tape they put on the top of CD's. I would like to meet the people that put those pieces of tape on CD's and break their fingers.

Koopa
04-05-2006, 05:12 PM
While I don't agree with BBC, there is no need to turn it into a racial war. Hell, he didn't say anything about color or race. Just my opinion.

lol, i just felt like throwing that out, i'm bored cause i don't have any homework

BBC
04-05-2006, 05:14 PM
oh oh oh, just cause it ain't the way you stuck up white folks talk it ain't normal???? f'k you mayne, i suggest you put me on block (to do that click on my profile and put me on ingnore) cause in the blast furnance i will no longer leave you alone and just talk shit to you for being a little bitch, i will also take out my grammer book that my professor made us by and look at all your post and point out every mistake you make

This has got nothing to do with race, I had no idea that you weren't white.

I know how to put someone on ignore, but I really don't mind much what you say to me. Most of your smack is weak and just a bunch of four letter words put together.

Sorry, but your flags and posts don't really scare me.

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Yo BBC, I was holdin back on name callin earlier but now you got be pissed so I'ma just say it: you one uppity bitch. I can't even start to take the time to find and quote all the shit you said to me and Koop that pissed me off. It would take too damn long. First off, this is the blast furnace. I don't take offense to what others be sayin at me. I may get pumped up and shit from arguin for my team but I don't get mad at the man personally. I am gettin mad at you though. You a fellow Steelers fan, but you come in here a recent member and start tryin to talk down and correctin on how we post. This is a message forum, I'll say it again for you. IT'S A MESSAGE FORUM not a damn letter to the president. I called you out on shit and you backed off "It only reminded me of another poster." You wasn't sayin that at all earlier. 83-Steelers-43 got me just fine. If you don't get what I be sayin then ask me to enunciate and I'll talk "up" for you. You wanna judge me that just makes you the f*cked up one. You don't know who I am, where I come from, or what I gone through do you? If you don't then don't question me until you do because otherwise you just come off as one hell of an ignorant ass motherf*cker. You wanna correct us and tell us what is normal? Ok wise-ass tell me what the definition of normal is. When you do I'll tell you what the people on Pluto look like. What may be normal to you may be nowhere near normal to somebody else. You can't come in here tellin us how to be normal to live up to your standards. ..........................but don't take this personally, it's only the blast furnace.

BuFu

83-Steelers-43
04-05-2006, 05:16 PM
I also hate when I'm in my seats at Heinz, and a person decides to come back up to their seats after getting something to eat or to use the bathroom while play is going on. Why not wait for a whistle? Nevermind the fact that they tell you to wait on the jumbotron before every freakin' game, but doesn't commonsense kick in at some point? Christ I hate that. Is it ignorance or pure stupidity?

Sorry, needed to vent on the tape and some people at games.

Stlrs4Life
04-05-2006, 05:29 PM
I also hate when I'm in my seats at Heinz, and a person decides to come back up to their seats after getting something to eat or to use the bathroom while play is going on. Why not wait for a whistle? Nevermind the fact that they tell you to wait on the jumbotron before every freakin' game, but doesn't commonsense kick in at some point? Christ I hate that. Is it ignorance or pure stupidity?

I agree 83. It happens alot. It makes it easy to tell who the real season ticket holders are, and who the first game holders are.

Koopa
04-05-2006, 05:29 PM
This has got nothing to do with race, I had no idea that you weren't white.

I know how to put someone on ignore, but I really don't mind much what you say to me. Most of your smack is weak and just a bunch of four letter words put together.

Sorry, but your flags and posts don't really scare me.

what my beautiful flags got to do with this??? but naw i won't follow you around cause that'll get old and just mess up this great forum, but you still a bitch for being a bitch in the blast furnance, you need to lighten up it's damn message board

tony hipchest
04-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Soo.................you know what really sucks? The tape they put on the top of CD's. I would like to meet the people that put those pieces of tape on CD's and break their fingers.:sofunny: i hate that shit.:dang: ive found a pishpin tack slices right through it though. give it a try sometime. its quite exhilirating.

Koopa
04-05-2006, 05:40 PM
that's why ya'll should just download the cds and don't have to worry about opening them lol

BBC
04-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Yo BBC, I was holdin back on name callin earlier but now you got be pissed so I'ma just say it: you one uppity bitch.

Still not seeing the reason to resort to name calling, but have at it.

You a fellow Steelers fan, but you come in here a recent member and start tryin to talk down and correctin on how we post.

I haven't talked down to any of you. It is very hard to convey tone over the internet, and obviously you have taken a message the wrong way. You asked me to show you a post where he made mistakes, I showed you by correcting the mistakes. I haven't corrected one of your posts, and the only one I corrected was the one that I showed you when you asked me to do so.

This is a message forum, I'll say it again for you. IT'S A MESSAGE FORUM not a damn letter to the president.

No its not, but there's not reason that you can't type to make yourself at least look educated.

I called you out on shit and you backed off "It only reminded me of another poster." You wasn't sayin that at all earlier.

Actually, that's exactly what I was saying earlier, check my first post about this topic.

You wanna judge me that just makes you the f*cked up one. You don't know who I am, where I come from, or what I gone through do you? If you don't then don't question me until you do because otherwise you just come off as one hell of an ignorant ass motherf*cker.

Never judged you, just said I doubt you're the thug you think you are. I don't think that most "thugs" post on message boards...

You wanna correct us and tell us what is normal? Ok wise-ass tell me what the definition of normal is.

No problem:

Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical: normal room temperature; one's normal weight; normal diplomatic relations.

When you do I'll tell you what the people on Pluto look like.

Looking forward to it.

What may be normal to you may be nowhere near normal to somebody else.

Take a look around this board, most posters will use correct grammar and spelling. Since that is the norm, or standard, that is what is normal on this message board.

You can't come in here tellin us how to be normal to live up to your standards.

I didn't tell any of you how to live or how to be normal. Again, I just said that he made grammar mistakes (which he did) and that he reminded me of a poster (which he does).

..........................but don't take this personally, it's only the blast furnace.

I never do.

Congrats to the person that sent me neg rep without signing it. I hope it was worth the click of the button.

Motley Nate
04-05-2006, 06:13 PM
Soo.................you know what really sucks? The tape they put on the top of CD's. I would like to meet the people that put those pieces of tape on CD's and break their fingers.
:toofunny:

Good shit.

Motley Nate
04-05-2006, 06:15 PM

I hate that. Always happens during a big play too.

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HburgXL06
Yo BBC, I was holdin back on name callin earlier but now you got be pissed so I'ma just say it: you one uppity bitch.

Still not seeing the reason to resort to name calling, but have at it.

Personally I will tend to refrain from name callin in most instances because it can often take away from an argument but in your case you built up that much frustration in me......

Quote:
You a fellow Steelers fan, but you come in here a recent member and start tryin to talk down and correctin on how we post.

I haven't talked down to any of you. It is very hard to convey tone over the internet, and obviously you have taken a message the wrong way. You asked me to show you a post where he made mistakes, I showed you by correcting the mistakes. I haven't corrected one of your posts, and the only one I corrected was the one that I showed you when you asked me to do so.

Speakin of bein unable to convey attitude in online posts or takin messages the wrong way...that's why some choose to spell or type things a different way to express their emotion more clearly to the board. You thinkin I'm comin off as uneducated, I'm thinkin you comin off as uppity and arrogant. If you ain't then I believe you didn't mean so but I'm tellin you how your message is being conveyed.

Quote:
This is a message forum, I'll say it again for you. IT'S A MESSAGE FORUM not a damn letter to the president.

No its not, but there's not reason that you can't type to make yourself at least look educated.

I know I'm educated and I know I can prove that through my posts. If I make a mistake I admit I'm wrong and if I believe I'm right I'ma argue as best I can. This is a personal message fourm. People individualize themselves by their avatars and their sigs here so why not how they type. It conveys how the person talks in real life (I type how I talk for the most part).

Quote:
I called you out on shit and you backed off "It only reminded me of another poster." You wasn't sayin that at all earlier.

Actually, that's exactly what I was saying earlier, check my first post about this topic.

I'll check and get back to you.....

Quote:
You wanna judge me that just makes you the f*cked up one. You don't know who I am, where I come from, or what I gone through do you? If you don't then don't question me until you do because otherwise you just come off as one hell of an ignorant ass motherf*cker.

Never judged you, just said I doubt you're the thug you think you are. I don't think that most "thugs" post on message boards...

Aiight doubt me, won't be the first time I got to deal wit people thinkin like you do bout me on a regular basis. Most thugs aren't lucky enough to get in and go to college. Just because I'm tryin to make somethin of my life doesn't make me a poser or a wannabe.

Quote:
You wanna correct us and tell us what is normal? Ok wise-ass tell me what the definition of normal is.

No problem:

Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical: normal room temperature; one's normal weight; normal diplomatic relations.

My dad always told me you cannot define something by using that same word in the definition. You gotta do more than google the word definition to tell me what it means. The definition you gave me strives to reach an ideal. That ideal is an abstract idea which can be changed dependin on where you are. Think of the Socrates chair argument: In Greece a chair was considered somethin wit four legs and a back. Go to China and ask them what a chair is and they tell you its somthin cylindrical with cushioning. If you tell them the Greek definiton they will laugh and tell you that somethin wit four legs and a back is a horse......get my point?

Quote:
When you do I'll tell you what the people on Pluto look like.

Looking forward to it.

They blue...because it's fricken freezin out there.

Quote:
What may be normal to you may be nowhere near normal to somebody else.

Take a look around this board, most posters will use correct grammar and spelling. Since that is the norm, or standard, that is what is normal on this message board.

I look around this message board and I see an equal number of people using "proper" typin to "unproper" typin.

Quote:
You can't come in here tellin us how to be normal to live up to your standards.

I didn't tell any of you how to live or how to be normal. Again, I just said that he made grammar mistakes (which he did) and that he reminded me of a poster (which he does).

You got an obsession wit grammar...I don't know why but you do. Is that the only reason you connected him to a bengals fan or did you list any others. Excuse my ignorance if I missed your other connections wit Koop to the bengal person.

Quote:
..........................but don't take this personally, it's only the blast furnace.

I never do.

Congrats to the person that sent me neg rep without signing it. I hope it was worth the click of the button.

I can assure you that I did not give you neg rep in any way. I give you my word. I disagree wit you but I wouldn't do that because until now you haven't said anythin that would be considered against the laws of this forum or the country (threats, harassment, etc.).

Also, I don't know how old you are man but I will admit that I am young. I know you prolly already assumed that at this point but my point is that I talk online a lot and with a lot of different people. In doin so I often do use a lot of "internet slang" or whatever you want to call it where you shorten words or change how you type/spell them to make a conversation go a lot quicker/easier. On this forum I actually attempt to type extra clearly than I normally do typin on instant messagin online so that everyone here can understand me. If you can't I'm sorry I do my best. If you want to consider me however go for it, I don't care. I'll prove my "education" through my arguments for my beliefs and what knowledge I know on particular subjects. I do not attempt to pick fights or come off as too rash on a regular basis. Anyone and everyone can be hard on the internet and I don't wish to be lumped in wit those people. I'd argue the same case if I met you in person. If you noticed outside of this board I am more civil and acutally agreed wit you on the barry bonds (lack of capitalization is intention as lack of respect for the man) and the issue of role models today. You got your beliefs I got mine. I'm tryin to break even wit you since it seems everyone be gettin tired of the argument.

BuFu

BengalBrian
04-05-2006, 07:43 PM
correcting my grammer is just as much as a slap in the face IMO, and if i didn't respect bengalbrian i wouldn't even respond to him, and i didn't ask bengalbrian to show me respect i figured we was just having fun talkin shit in the blast furnance, didn't know i was gonna get a school lesson on the way i talk

How'd I get pulled into this? I havent posted here in days.. lol

BDDFC
04-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Totally agree. DVDs too. What I found words well is cut the tape at the seem of the case. when you open it you will be able to roll the tape off the case easier.

HburgXL06- You seem pretty cool.

BBC-You seem fairly intelligent.

Steelshoter-Navy? Japan? I was USAF stationed in Misawa back in the day. Worked with the P-3 subhunters daily. Where you at?
Hats off to ya Bro.

BBC
04-05-2006, 08:11 PM
Personally I will tend to refrain from name callin in most instances because it can often take away from an argument but in your case you built up that much frustration in me......

Emotions get the best of all of us :shrug:

Speakin of bein unable to convey attitude in online posts or takin messages the wrong way...that's why some choose to spell or type things a different way to express their emotion more clearly to the board. You thinkin I'm comin off as uneducated, I'm thinkin you comin off as uppity and arrogant. If you ain't then I believe you didn't mean so but I'm tellin you how your message is being conveyed.

Nope, the comment actually just started off as a friendly conversation with Brian.

I'll check and get back to you.....

I took care of it for you:

My dad always told me you cannot define something by using that same word in the definition. You gotta do more than google the word definition to tell me what it means. The definition you gave me strives to reach an ideal. That ideal is an abstract idea which can be changed dependin on where you are. Think of the Socrates chair argument: In Greece a chair was considered somethin wit four legs and a back. Go to China and ask them what a chair is and they tell you its somthin cylindrical with cushioning. If you tell them the Greek definiton they will laugh and tell you that somethin wit four legs and a back is a horse......get my point?

Noted, but we're all (or most of us anyways) in America ;)

They blue...because it's fricken freezin out there.

Good answer.

You got an obsession wit grammar...I don't know why but you do. Is that the only reason you connected him to a bengals fan or did you list any others. Excuse my ignorance if I missed your other connections wit Koop to the bengal person.

There were other things. The cussing, along with just the way he posts. Basically the way that he expresses his emotions like you mentioned earlier.

I can assure you that I did not give you neg rep in any way. I give you my word. I disagree wit you but I wouldn't do that because until now you haven't said anythin that would be considered against the laws of this forum or the country (threats, harassment, etc.).

It's not a big deal, I usually just expect the person to man up and at least sign it.

Also, I don't know how old you are man but I will admit that I am young. I know you prolly already assumed that at this point but my point is that I talk online a lot and with a lot of different people. In doin so I often do use a lot of "internet slang" or whatever you want to call it where you shorten words or change how you type/spell them to make a conversation go a lot quicker/easier. On this forum I actually attempt to type extra clearly than I normally do typin on instant messagin online so that everyone here can understand me. If you can't I'm sorry I do my best. If you want to consider me however go for it, I don't care. I'll prove my "education" through my arguments for my beliefs and what knowledge I know on particular subjects. I do not attempt to pick fights or come off as too rash on a regular basis. Anyone and everyone can be hard on the internet and I don't wish to be lumped in wit those people. I'd argue the same case if I met you in person. If you noticed outside of this board I am more civil and acutally agreed wit you on the barry bonds (lack of capitalization is intention as lack of respect for the man) and the issue of role models today. You got your beliefs I got mine. I'm tryin to break even wit you since it seems everyone be gettin tired of the argument.

Yep, we agree with each other on some points, strongly disagree on others. As is life.

BBC
04-05-2006, 08:12 PM
Totally agree. DVDs too. What I found words well is cut the tape at the seem of the case. when you open it you will be able to roll the tape off the case easier.

For the CDs, take the side with the ridges on it and slide it down the edge of a table or counter (something straight and sturdy).

Works great.

Koopa
04-05-2006, 08:12 PM
How'd I get pulled into this? I havent posted here in days.. lol

because he was referring to you about the respect thing

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 08:13 PM
HburgXL06- You seem pretty cool.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I also got my hat off to anyone who got the balls and ability to serve in our military. Peace.

BuFu

BBC
04-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Thanks man I appreciate it. I also got my hat off to anyone who got the balls and ability to serve in our military. Peace.

BuFu

Funny you should mention that...:laughing:

BDDFC
04-05-2006, 08:18 PM

BuFu
I was waaaaaay back in Ronnie Regan's days. Not the same as today. But I guess we had our own battles. Just didn't last too long. My job was dangerous enough without live fire. lol
We pretty much stayed drunk in Japan. lol

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 08:21 PM
Emotions get the best of all of us :shrug:

Nope, the comment actually just started off as a friendly conversation with Brian.

I took care of it for you:

Noted, but we're all (or most of us anyways) in America ;)

Good answer.

There were other things. The cussing, along with just the way he posts. Basically the way that he expresses his emotions like you mentioned earlier.

It's not a big deal, I usually just expect the person to man up and at least sign it.

Yep, we agree with each other on some points, strongly disagree on others. As is life.

Aiight, it's chill now. If you lost a rep point I'ma give it back to ya for bein chill wit this last post. Peace.

BuFu

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Funny you should mention that...:laughing:

Lemme guess......you served too. Damn I'm messin up tonite.

BuFu

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 08:26 PM
I was waaaaaay back in Ronnie Regan's days. Not the same as today. But I guess we had our own battles. Just didn't last too long. My job was dangerous enough without live fire. lol
We pretty much stayed drunk in Japan. lol

Sounds like a good experience. Some fun, but some danger also (as expected wit military service). It don't matter where or when you served, it's the fact that you did serve that matters.

BuFu

Koopa
04-05-2006, 08:36 PM

BuFu

lol, well i just read your profile and according to cartman from south park you have no sole so it don't matter that you messin up lol

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 08:40 PM
lol, well i just read your profile and according to cartman from south park you have no sole so it don't matter that you messin up lol

I don't? Oh shit that ain't good how is that possible?

BuFu

Koopa
04-05-2006, 08:41 PM
I don't? Oh shit that ain't good how is that possible?

BuFu

he called ppl with red hair gingers and the red heads that go out during the day are called day walkers and that red heads have no sole lol

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Lol, I didn't know that. Cartman was never known for bein politically correct. I've been called everythin: carrottop, casper, etc. I've also been referred to as the devil...so maybe that would explain it lol.

BuFu

BDDFC
04-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Lol, I didn't know that. Cartman was never known for bein politically correct. I've been called everythin: carrottop, casper, etc. I've also been referred to as the devil...so maybe that would explain it lol.

BuFu
It was a great episode.
I'm watching South Park right now.

Koopa
04-05-2006, 09:00 PM
It was a great episode.
I'm watching South Park right now.

oh shit that reminds a the new episode is on

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 09:01 PM
oh shit that reminds a the new episode is on

I would watch but I'm bout to kick this girl's ass from down the hall in Diddy Kong Racing on N64. Peace.

BuFu

Nvm I get to watch two girls play now I didn't get up fast enough.

BDDFC
04-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Nvm I get to watch two girls play now
I enjoy that too. :bouncy:

Koopa
04-05-2006, 09:10 PM
lmao at them talkin about family guy being insensitive to ppls religion. i'm guessing they makin fun of the dude that used to play chef

BDDFC
04-05-2006, 09:13 PM
lmao at them talkin about family guy being insensitive to ppls religion. i'm guessing they makin fun of the dude that used to play chef
That's the pot calling the kettle black.

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 09:14 PM
lmao at them talkin about family guy being insensitive to ppls religion.

South Park bustin on Family Guy? That's hilarious!

I enjoy that too. :bouncy:

Believe me I am. An Italian chick and a blonde and the blonde is sittin next to me on my bed and I'm teasin her because her ass crack is hangin out haha.

BuFu

BDDFC
04-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Believe me I am. An Italian chick and a blonde and the blonde is sittin next to me on my bed and I'm teasin her because her ass crack is hangin out haha.

BuFu
Ohhhhh dude, you're teasing me now. Got a camera phone? :sofunny:

****edit****
Quick fix after checking profile.

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Ohhhhh dude, you're teasing me now. Got a camera phone? :sofunny:

****edit****
Quick fix after checking profile.

What you quick fix? I got a camera phone but don't know how to post the pics online. Sorry. The blonde was leanin in watchin me as I've been watchin them and postin in here on SF.

BuFu

BDDFC
04-05-2006, 09:30 PM
What you quick fix? I got a camera phone but don't know how to post the pics online. Sorry. The blonde was leanin in watchin me as I've been watchin them and postin in here on SF.

BuFu
Thought you were a chick for a minute. Sorry about that.

Wanna see something funny?

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Thought you were a chick for a minute. Sorry about that.

Wanna see something funny?

Thanks....I'm offended. It's all good man. Can you put a personal pic on your user profile? I'ma post pics of me in my dorm room soon as we get it clean.

Sure, what's funny?

BuFu

BDDFC
04-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Thanks....I'm offended. It's all good man. Can you put a personal pic on your user profile? I'ma post pics of me in my dorm room soon as we get it clean.

Sure, what's funny?

BuFu
Yea, we can put up our pics. I currently have Brad Pitt up for me. lol

Look what happens when a Pats fan tries to smack on me.
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=11475

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 09:44 PM
Yea, we can put up our pics. I currently have Brad Pitt up for me. lol

Look what happens when a Pats fan tries to smack on me.
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=11475

How do you put up a pic in your profile?

Yo, that man came on harsh. Wtf was up his ass? Dead mommas are always fair play where I'm from...so are dead pets, sheep, etc....yea lotta f*cked up motherf*ckers in my area. You did school him though gotta give you credit for bein that fast on your keyboard to put that out. Rep to you just for makin me laugh.

PS: the girls left ::frowny face::

P-double-S: Just wonderin, what does BDDFC mean?

P-triple-S: I just realized he took a direct shot at you in the title of that post. He deserved everythin he got then. What an ass.

BuFu

BDDFC
04-05-2006, 09:51 PM
How do you put up a pic in your profile?

Yo, that man came on harsh. Wtf was up his ass? Dead mommas are always fair play where I'm from...so are dead pets, sheep, etc....yea lotta f*cked up motherf*ckers in my area. You did school him though gotta give you credit for bein that fast on your keyboard to put that out. Rep to you just for makin me laugh.

PS: the girls left ::frowny face::

P-double-S: Just wonderin, what does BDDFC mean?

BuFu
Ron's ok. He tries to funny. I just learned not try to get a laugh on my behalf.

Cincybengals has an option sf doesn't on the user cp that allows pic uploads to the profile. The admin here might be able to add it. Brian runs cb out of his house so disk space isn't so much of an issue. Thus the larger sigs too.

Too bad on the chicks. They'll be back. They always come back.

BDDFC= Big **** Daddy From Cincinnati.
I try to have a sense of humor on these things.

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 10:21 PM
Ron's ok. He tries to funny. I just learned not try to get a laugh on my behalf.

Cincybengals has an option sf doesn't on the user cp that allows pic uploads to the profile. The admin here might be able to add it. Brian runs cb out of his house so disk space isn't so much of an issue. Thus the larger sigs too.

Too bad on the chicks. They'll be back. They always come back.

BDDFC= Big **** Daddy From Cincinnati.
I try to have a sense of humor on these things.

I'll be uploadin pics of me n my roomie in our room soon in the media forum.....I was waitin for my roommate to do his laundry but he's a lazy ass (he's been puttin it off for roughly two months, he was waitin before break [last week was break] to do his laundry at home and then he didn't do it at home because he didn't want to do it while he was home and now it's all back here and he's been procrastinatin wit it.).

I ain't worried bout the chicks. I don't want to brag but our room is pretty much the party room on our floor. People are always in here!

I like the name. Also I liked your avatar on the other forum. The walkin tiger was sweet. Peace.

BuFu

BDDFC
04-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Peace out Bro. I'm old and gotta get up in the morning.
Come over to Cincybengal and hang a bit. Got a sweet arcade and an rpg game there.
I'll buy you an arcade pass if you do.
Just PM me when you sign up.
And don't mind Dave, he's little like Koopa.

HburgXL06
04-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Peace out Bro. I'm old and gotta get up in the morning.
Come over to Cincybengal and hang a bit. Got a sweet arcade and an rpg game there.
I'll buy you an arcade pass if you do.
Just PM me when you sign up.
And don't mind Dave, he's little like Koopa.

Aiight, I'll sign up then in a lil bit. I'ma post my room pics soon. I'll let you know thanks man I appreciate it. Check you lata. Peace.

BuFu

MasterOfPuppets
04-06-2006, 01:36 AM
and we have a love connection folks.....:love:

HburgXL06
04-06-2006, 09:59 AM
and we have a love connection folks.....:love:

Haha.......smartass!

BuFu

Tankus_Maximus
04-06-2006, 10:37 AM
Hey, this ain't Brokeback Football!!!

HburgXL06
04-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Hey, this ain't Brokeback Football!!!

Ya'll ignant if I can't be polite to a man who was decent to me. Stop trippin.

BuFu

MasterOfPuppets
04-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Ya'll ignant if I can't be polite to a man who was decent to me. Stop trippin.

BuFu
relax dude,just jokin.....:drinkup:

HburgXL06
04-06-2006, 05:27 PM
relax dude,just jokin.....:drinkup:

I got you it's all good. I know ya'll just be bustin on me outta fun.

BuFu

BBC
04-06-2006, 07:12 PM

BuFu

Yes sir, still active. I'll be retiring after 27 years this summer.

BDDFC
04-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Hat off to you Bro. What's your Branch and rank? Where you at now?

BBC
04-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Hat off to you Bro. What's your Branch and rank? Where you at now?

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I'm in the Army. I was actually semi-recently promoted to Colonel. Currently stationed at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.

BDDFC
04-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I'm in the Army. I was actually semi-recently promoted to Colonel. Currently stationed at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
You a doc then?

BBC
04-06-2006, 08:53 PM
You a doc then?

Yes sir, orthopaedic surgeon.

I'll be going into private practice down in Jacksonville with a buddy I met at Benning after I retire.

BDDFC
04-06-2006, 08:55 PM
Yes sir, orthopaedic surgeon.

I'll be going into private practice down in Jacksonville with a buddy I met at Benning after I retire.
And the first thing I said about you was you seemed intelligent.
Guess I nailed that one. lol

Good luck in your private practice. I hope it proves very profittable for you, sir.

BBC
04-06-2006, 08:57 PM
And the first thing I said about you was you seemed intelligent.
Guess I nailed that one. lol

Good luck in your private practice. I hope it proves very profittable for you, sir.

lol Thanks bro, I hope so too.

BDDFC
04-06-2006, 09:06 PM
lol Thanks bro, I hope so too.
All the O-5s and O-6s I knew were pretty cool. Most of them were fighter pilots.
One of the things that irks me is when people say Bush is a wus. I know what those guys go through and none of them are wussies or stupid. You don't fly fighters if you don't have something on the ball. Same goes for surgens. You are the only other ones that have to through all the intense book work AND training that weeds out any weak links.
You have to be mentally, physically and emotionally top notch to pull it off.
Mad props to you.

BBC
04-06-2006, 09:17 PM
All the O-5s and O-6s I knew were pretty cool. Most of them were fighter pilots.
One of the things that irks me is when people say Bush is a wus. I know what those guys go through and none of them are wussies or stupid. You don't fly fighters if you don't have something on the ball. Same goes for surgens. You are the only other ones that have to through all the intense book work AND training that weeds out any weak links.
You have to be mentally, physically and emotionally top notch to pull it off.
Mad props to you.

I would love to fly one of those things man, it has got to be exhilarating.

Our neighbor is in his 20's and he is down in Pensacola training to fly, he said that it?s a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. He also said that it was a great way to pick up women ;)

HburgXL06
04-06-2006, 09:54 PM

Aiight man my commendation to you for your service. No sarcasm in that either.

BuFu

silver & black
04-09-2006, 01:19 PM
That's Ben Gal Dave.......there fearless leader. What a fat slob. LOL!
I understand if you don't care for the site but, you don't know Dave. He is a very knowledgeable football fan, and pretty cool guy, if you care to get to know him. He is a regular at RF.net and a contributor to the site.

I can remember defending this site and it's fans on RF.net when someone posted about "stupid squeeler jerks" and posted a link to this forum. Every fan site has it's share of idiots... not one of them is immune to it. The best you can do is try to make sure that you aren't one of them.:cheers:

HburgXL06
04-09-2006, 01:50 PM
I understand if you don't care for the site but, you don't know Dave. He is a very knowledgeable football fan, and pretty cool guy, if you care to get to know him. He is a regular at RF.net and a contributor to the site.

I can remember defending this site and it's fans on RF.net when someone posted about "stupid squeeler jerks" and posted a link to this forum. Every fan site has it's share of idiots... not one of them is immune to it. The best you can do is try to make sure that you aren't one of them.:cheers:

Amen.

BuFu

SteelShooter
04-09-2006, 11:55 PM

Navy Chief standing Proud here in San Diego!

19 Years in Uncle Sam's Canoe Club!

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: