PDA

View Full Version : Colin Cowherd and Heinz Field

SteelerDad
03-28-2006, 07:40 AM
I was listening to ESPN Radio on my way back from the gym yesterday and I caught about 10 minutes of Colin Cowherd's show. He was talking about the athletic facilities in New York and Pennsylvania. He named off all of the new Philly stadiums and then he spent a minute or so talking talking about the ones in Pittsburgh. He briefly mentioned PNC, but then he went on to talk about Heinz Field. He gushed about how beautiful Heinz Field was. "Beautiful, just a beautiful stadium."

I thought it was kind of interesting because I haven't heard very many people call Heinz beautiful. A great football stadium yes, but not necessarily beautiful.

Midnightwriter1
03-28-2006, 08:32 AM
umm i dont really say beautiful too much either unless i am trying to get laid then the word has com out of my mouth a few times i suppose.

BlackNGold203
03-28-2006, 08:36 AM
umm i dont really say beautiful too much either unless i am trying to get laid then the word has com out of my mouth a few times i suppose.

LMAO.....

Tim
03-28-2006, 09:29 AM
It's a nice comment, but Cowherd is such a **** I'm surprised he wasn't being sarcastic.

SteelerMurf
03-28-2006, 11:28 AM
It's a nice comment, but Cowherd is such a **** I'm surprised he wasn't being sarcastic.

Cowterd will only call the Steelers "AFC Champs" like he did today.

Every single day he bashes the Steelers for "stealing the Superbowl" and refused to acknowledge them as champs.

He is a real jerk on this and being totally unreasonable. I tought he was just egging people on, but he is really going off the deep end with the ref talk

SteelerDad
03-28-2006, 11:30 AM
You have to understand that he's from the Pacific Northwest and is incredibly biased towards West Coast teams. He's still on the air because he's controversial and he gives voice to the whiners who live out here and feel like they don't get the respect that they deserve.

noto45
03-28-2006, 08:10 PM
I have two words for Cowturd XL Champions

Midnightwriter1
03-28-2006, 08:22 PM
umm who is this guy ?

83-Steelers-43
03-28-2006, 08:32 PM
Coming from a season ticket owner, I consider Heinz Field a great stadium to watch football and it has a nice view. For me, when I look to my left I see Mount Washington, the river and the clipper fleet. Personally, I would use the word "cool" instead of "beautiful".

STEELERSTAR
03-28-2006, 09:46 PM
I was listening to ESPN Radio on my way back from the gym yesterday and I caught about 10 minutes of Colin Cowherd's show. He was talking about the athletic facilities in New York and Pennsylvania. He named off all of the new Philly stadiums and then he spent a minute or so talking talking about the ones in Pittsburgh. He briefly mentioned PNC, but then he went on to talk about Heinz Field. He gushed about how beautiful Heinz Field was. "Beautiful, just a beautiful stadium."

I thought it was kind of interesting because I haven't heard very many people call Heinz beautiful. A great football stadium yes, but not necessarily beautiful.

Hey SteelerDad, I really like this banner that was on your signature because it's a very beautiful designed graphic with Steelers logo and 5 Super Bowl Champions in Black background and Gold trim. I think, Dan Rooney should consider about it if you send this image to Steelers' organization, have them think about hanging this SB banner at Heinz Field for our first game opener on September 7th. We as Steelers fans, we should convince Dan and Art Rooney to consider about it. What do you think?

:sign01:

Since I'm from North Carolina. I'll be coming to Pittsburgh for our season opener. :tt03: :cheers:
:thumbsup: :tt:

SteelerMurf
03-28-2006, 09:52 PM
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/8424/435349gu.jpg

schoondog
03-28-2006, 10:41 PM

with a face like that no wonder he's in love with the seafags, looks like he has been spending alot of time rehearsing with Dilfer and Hasselback for BrokeBack Mountain 2

83-Steelers-43
03-29-2006, 07:36 AM
Now is that Elvin, Simon or Theodore?

SteelerMurf
03-29-2006, 11:15 AM

If I had a picture to put next to the word "DORK" in the dictionary.....this picture of Cowherd would be the one.

SteelCityMan786
03-30-2006, 04:58 PM
Heinz Field Is Home To THE REAL AMERICA'S TEAM! Dallas had a run. But they LOST THAT TITLE! Good To See Colin Giving Heinz good rep

FanecaFan66
03-30-2006, 05:41 PM
Coward is the same f *** who said Pittsburgh isn't really the SuperBowl Champions and he refuses to recognize them as that. So I recognize him as a jackass, and tend not to care what comes out of his mouth.

Personally, I've been to Hines Field 10 or 11 times, and I think its beautiful, especially when you come in on the Clipper. Its an awesome experience

Stlrs4Life
03-30-2006, 08:09 PM
WTF? What is Cowherd trying to do, kiss our arse now? &^* him.

SteelerMurf
03-30-2006, 09:12 PM
No, today he had his daily rant.

Today AGAIN he said the Steelers are only AFC Champions and that there is not a Superbowl champ this year.

He says that Seahawks fans should not get over it and Pittsburgh fans would feel the same way too.

THe Cowterd has lost his mind on this, when he talks about the Superbowl his voice gets real high and whiny, he officially will never stop talking about this.

He is being totally unreasonable. I won't even try emailing him because he is beyond debating. I don't think he realizes how stupid he sounds. It would embarass me if I were a Hawks fan.

And he is really the only sports guy who keeps pressing on with what is now no longer a story. I wish my local station would take him off. I like to listen for breaking news, but I turn him off when he starts one of his constant whiny rants.