PDA

View Full Version : What Did Big Ben Say To Seymore ???

SteelerEmpire
11-21-2010, 01:43 PM
Any suggestions ??? I think Big Ben called him gay and then Seymore swong on him ??? What do you think ??

Steel_Bus_24
11-21-2010, 01:46 PM
He probably said....

"suck that one b**ch"

But Technically there were other steelers around....whose to say he said anything directly to him at all

Kanata-Steeler
11-21-2010, 01:46 PM
Any suggestions ??? I think Big Ben called him gay and then Seymore swong on him ??? What do you think ??

naa,
Ben said: "...I think you're the Most Valueless Pri#$!@#!! in the NFL ! ..." ?
:tt04:

TRH
11-21-2010, 02:22 PM
OK....before we go any farther in this thread....
This scenario:
Campbell says something to Harrison. Harrison belts him in the mouth and gets ejected.
No question he gets a HUGE fine next week.

so my quesion is......how much will Seymour be fined?? Yikes....we he even be fined at all???????

frunko1
11-21-2010, 03:20 PM
I honestly think he was saying something to another steeler.

But for humor
"i am raping you guys out here, whats your sister up to tonight?"

tony hipchest
11-21-2010, 03:36 PM
seymore should be suspended. that was complete BS and worse than any helmet to helmet hit the NFL is trying to legislate.

lionslicer
11-21-2010, 03:41 PM
I don't know how much of an asshole Ben is, but I really doubt it was anything that terrible because Ben was smiling. I think Seymour would have swung at anyone who touched him with a black jersey on.

OX1947
11-21-2010, 03:41 PM
I dont know, but I wouldnt have fell down like some soccer player in the World Cup like Ben did.

ZoneBlitzer
11-21-2010, 03:51 PM
I dont know, but I wouldnt have fell down like some soccer player in the World Cup like Ben did.

I honestly don't know what you were watching. He nailed Ben with bad intentions and brute force. Take a lesson physics why don't you.

theplatypus
11-21-2010, 03:51 PM
"TOUCHDOWN"

MACH1
11-21-2010, 03:54 PM
You suck as bad as the bungals.

madtowndrunkard
11-21-2010, 04:05 PM
I suspect there will be a 3 game suspension. This is Seymores 2nd ejection that I know of. A shot to the head with the intent to injure....and he has a history. This should draw the largest fine ever....along with a minimum 3 game suspension. Anything less would make this joke of a commissioner the laughing stock of the league. I certainly hope the media is watching closely to this one.

OX1947
11-21-2010, 04:10 PM
I honestly don't know what you were watching. He nailed Ben with bad intentions and brute force. Take a lesson physics why don't you.

The dude has a helmet and pads on, give me a break on the physics.

jjpro11
11-21-2010, 04:14 PM
I suspect there will be a 3 game suspension. This is Seymores 2nd ejection that I know of. A shot to the head with the intent to injure....and he has a history. This should draw the largest fine ever....along with a minimum 3 game suspension. Anything less would make this joke of a commissioner the laughing stock of the league. I certainly hope the media is watching closely to this one.

Harrison and Woodley will get bigger fines than Seymour for their "unnecessary roughness" penalties. just watch.

tony hipchest
11-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Harrison and Woodley will get bigger fines than Seymour for their "unnecessary roughness" penalties. just watch.

dont forget clark.

he was penalized for assisting on a tackle.

ZoneBlitzer
11-21-2010, 04:32 PM

Yeah, and cars are framed in steel and have a bumper, but does that stop you from getting whiplash when you get hit? The replay I saw looked pretty harsh Seymour put a lot into that blow even in slow motion.

Deserei90
11-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Yeah, and cars are framed in steel and have a bumper, but does that stop you from getting whiplash when you get hit? The replay I saw looked pretty harsh Seymour put a lot into that blow even in slow motion.
I have to agree. Ben didn't even see it coming. He hit him hard enough to fall to the ground. But Ben got back up and dusted it off like it was nothing. I don't care what ben said to him, that still didn't give that loser the right to knock him down the way he did. Dude, what just being an ass.

TRH
11-21-2010, 04:58 PM

He shoved his hands inside Ben's facemask with his "smack". Thats not only a no-no, but very poors sportsmanship. Pads had nothing to do with it.

workn4lumbergh
11-21-2010, 05:16 PM
Ben said "damn that's a big p***y"!

GMU Steeler
11-21-2010, 05:32 PM
No idea but I am sick of fans of other teams condoning it because they hate Ben and feel he was guilty of rape. Stupid jerks. If Harrison did that to one of their players they'd be whining about the "dirty Steelers" but because it's Ben, it's okay to them. And while Ben's no saint, it needs to be pointed out that he has never been charged with any crime. Just amazes me that people will change their mind on innocent until proven guilty when it involves someone they don't like. Shit makes me sick.

tube517
11-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Ben said "Look at the scoreboard"

BigRick
11-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Where did you find pantyhose that big? :rofl:

pete74
11-21-2010, 06:20 PM
he didnt say a word. Seymore said he didnt hear a thing, it was just a reaction to ben running up to him

GMU Steeler
11-21-2010, 06:21 PM
he didnt say a word. Seymore said he didnt hear a thing, it was just a reaction to ben running up to him

But but Ben smacktalked him. *Steelers can do no right d-bag mode on*

madtowndrunkard
11-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Ben said, " there's a BEE in my helmet! There's a Bee in my helmet!!! Ahhh! "

Neil-Still-Rules-14
11-21-2010, 06:43 PM
Both Ben and Seymour said Ben didn't say anything. According to Seymour, it was an impulse reaction to Ben "running up on him." What a horrible excuse for a sucker punch.