PDA

View Full Version : The Bills might be the toughest opponent yet

SH-Rock
11-21-2010, 08:30 PM
You guys might be thinking that what is wrong with this guy? The Bills are absolutely abysmal, how are they even considered to be the toughest opponent and even after Brady just slaughtered the Steelers?

Well I'll tell you why.

Today's game was a prime example. Bengals up by 21 points at one point, what do the Bills do? Come back and slaughter them. The Bills have been playing excellent football, it's just that they can't finish games. Sure it's just the Bengals, but the Bengals aren't that bad. They have 2 high caliber receivers, a rising TE and a QB that can be Pro at times.

Still not convinced? When they faced the Ravens, people thought this was going to be a blowout game, well guess what the Bills forced them into OT. The Ravens barely won because of BS call by the refs.

In pretty much in all their games the Bills have never been really out of the game. Considering the Steelers 4th quarter break downs, the Bills could possible capitalize on it and somehow steal the win.

And guess what how they are winning? By the pass something the Steelers have struggled with for the past 2 years.

I'd call it a close game

21-18 Steelers

Thoughts?

MACH1
11-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Uhh...We're not the bungals.

SteelCityMom
11-21-2010, 08:39 PM
After last year, I don't think the Steelers will overlook anyone (or at least I hope not).

I think it'll end up being a close game as well though...that's more normal than what we witnessed today lol.

MattsMe
11-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Depends on the refs.

ZoneBlitzer
11-21-2010, 08:42 PM
What on earth happened in that game?

tony hipchest
11-21-2010, 08:43 PM
we will stomp a mudhole into their ass.

SH-Rock
11-21-2010, 08:44 PM
Uhh...We're not the bungals.

Well we lost to the Patriots depressingly and to the Saints. And how did they do it? Through the short passes.

TRH
11-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Well, first off....we have to beat the Bills and the refs.

That said....we should beat them, but they can't go in there non-chalantly like they did against N.E. They have to prepare like its a major game and not a gimme.

lionslicer
11-21-2010, 09:27 PM
Bills have a good chance at beating the Steelers. A very good chance, especially because they pass so much.. Steelers will need to do what they did today to beat them. Blitz a lot.

TRH
11-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Bills have a good chance at beating the Steelers. A very good chance, especially because they pass so much.. Steelers will need to do what they did today to beat them. Blitz a lot.

Well said. We MUST rattle the QB like we did today.

Merchant
11-22-2010, 12:50 AM
I'll be at this one. Can't wait. I think they key is Buffalo's O-Line vs our Pass Rush. They're not gonna dare to run on us, so any hope for them rests on the arm of Fitzpatrick. Their O-Line is sub-par from what I've seen of them this season. If we bring the heat like we did against the Raiders today I think we'll walk out with the W. If not, they're defense isn't anything to feared. Ben's gonna carve em up and I see Mendy having a big game too.

steelerchad
11-22-2010, 01:19 AM
Part of the reason the Bills pass so much is because they're always behind. Their D is weak. The key will be to keep our offense clicking, giving our D the rest it needs to go out and be dominant again. Tough game for sure though. They've won their last 2 games, and lost in OT the 2 games before that. They've played teams close all season and they're capable of scoring a lot of points. I like us big in this one however. 34-20

ricardisimo
11-22-2010, 03:13 AM
I'll repeat a point I and others have made several times: we're beating the teams we're supposed to beat, and convincingly so. The Bills will lose. There's no need for fear-mongering or muckraking, or whatever it is you think you're doing here.

We've lost to three top-10 teams (maybe even top-5, depending on who's making the list.) We're doing alright.

Fire Arians
11-22-2010, 03:17 AM
the bills aren't going to be an easy win. that team is totally different with fitzpatrick starting