PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with Youtube people that hate The Steelers? Video of hit on Ben

Deserei90
11-21-2010, 10:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrLzYmlQiks Look at the comments they make. I mean, I hate to be the one to complain, but the comments of them praising that hit on big ben is sickening as a steelers fan. I guess this is what everyone is thinking of us now.

SH-Rock
11-21-2010, 10:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrLzYmlQiks

People hate the Steelers because they've never been actually a losing franchise

But why does it matter what they think. We have each other and 6 Lombardis

MikeHaullace
11-21-2010, 10:29 PM

Sure they have.

It's just been a really really long time.

Definitely not in my lifetime.

Even when they sucked in my lifetime, they were at least mediocre.

Deserei90
11-21-2010, 10:30 PM

But why does it matter what they think. We have each other and 6 LombardisThat's true, lol. but It just piss me off sometimes. Especially them calling him a rapist and what not. This is why I hope The Steelers can prove everyone wrong this season.

SteelCityMom
11-21-2010, 10:32 PM
It's youtube. The only people who post that kind of crap in the comments section are trolls in the form of underparented children and fat lazy men who have no lives.

Do not take any of it to heart, most of those peoples lives are more pathetic than you could ever imagine.

GMU Steeler
11-21-2010, 10:33 PM
We have the most super bowl wins of any time. You don't achieve that goal without gaining some hatred along the way. Think about this. The Lions who have no Super Bowl wins, how many people do you think really really hate them? I know what you mean though. I read the ESPN comments on the story and it angered me to see peopel saying that he deserved it because they feel he got off of "rape." I guess people forget that he was never charged and a certain thing called innocent until proven guilty. People always forget that though when it involves teams and players they hate it. I say let them hate it. We're 7-3 and should finish with another good year.

lionslicer
11-21-2010, 11:10 PM
1) People who aren't steeler fans never got the full story about Ben's troubles, we all know about the greedy ***** who just wanted a settlement.

2) People who look for Ben getting slammed usually are either Steeler fans or people who HATE the Steelers, its never someone who could care less.

Neil-Still-Rules-14
11-22-2010, 12:10 AM
Lol you're preaching to the choir my friend. It seems every time I am able to prove that Ben is the best QB in the league, somebody pulls out the 'rapist' card. Very irritating. Soon it will go away (hopefully), just as it did for Kobe.

Tone's Toes
11-22-2010, 04:23 AM
YouTube comments are retarded and not worth reading. You can and should just download something to hide/ignore the comments there.

wootawnee
11-22-2010, 06:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrLzYmlQiks Look at the comments they make. I mean, I hate to be the one to complain, but the comments of them praising that hit on big ben is sickening as a steelers fan. I guess this is what everyone is thinking of us now.

You wouldn'tr be up in a tissy if they hit Brady.........

Gnutella
11-22-2010, 06:42 AM
People like that make me hope that the Steelers mind**** the entire league for the next two months.

SteelerEmpire
11-22-2010, 11:56 AM
This kind of s*it will keep the Steelers pissed all year... I'm actually glad its out there... keep it fresh in our memories...!!

SteelCityMom
11-22-2010, 12:10 PM
You wouldn'tr be up in a tissy if they hit Brady.........

How do you know? Did your magic crystal ball tell you that? What's with all the trollish hate spewing out of you lately?

Myself, I'd be more pissed if a Steeler did that to anyone (yes Marsha included). I'd rather see her hit during a play, not after a TD and certainly not in a case like this where someone like Harrison or Woodley would get ejected...hurting the team further.

Unfortunately it's near illegal to hit Marsha (or any other QB). And you better not drive any of them to the ground with your body weight. That's a 15 yard penalty and a fine waiting to happen.

Riddle_Of_Steel
11-22-2010, 03:05 PM
Success = contempt / jealousy

Call it the "sports success theorem". Who cares about the YouTube comments....we all know the world is chock full of idiots.

That said, I might get banned for this, but.....that hit WAS pretty funny, you have to admit (probably only because Ben didn't get hurt other than his pride). He got knocked the fxxk out!

BUT I AM GLAD WE KICKED THEIR ASSES FOR IT!!