PDA

View Full Version : 12 and 4 not bad for Ben

SteelKnight
11-22-2010, 09:51 AM
Ben has a 101.9 rating with 12 TD and 4 ints. Not bad...especially since I can think of at least 3 more TDs he should have had that were drops.

Really he should be 15 and 4.

I hope he fine tunes his accuracy . He is my favorite player in the league but too many times receivers have to dive for balls when if he had hit them squarely, they could have had a lot of YAC. Maybe this leads to less picks. IDK but I don't think he is doing it on purpose all the time. I'm sure the media is saying that he is putting it where the defender can't get it but when you see Manning, Brees and Vick hit people in stride, it has to be done once in a while. Not every ball should be a dive ball.

His projected season stats for a full season would be

32 TDs 11 INTs 4213 yards...not bad.

Missing 4 he should have

24 TDs 8 INTs, 3158 ...still not bad

madtowndrunkard
11-22-2010, 10:02 AM
I could care less....all I want to see are wins come Jan.

To say Ben has been good all year just isn't true. Yea he was great vs the Raiders....but come on that team is not good. I think we proved to the world that the Raiders are pretenders. Good teams beat bad teams. Where Ben needs to take care of business is in Baltimore. That game will likely decide our playoff fate. If we can follow that with a win vs the jets there is a good chance we'd be looking at a bye week and home game. There is still a lot of football to be played.

AndyWitmyer
11-22-2010, 10:28 AM
Good teams beat bad teams. .

Does that mean the Patriots aren't a good team...... since they lost to the Browns? By that logic, I guess we lost to a bad team last week. :hatsoff:

Whodis
11-22-2010, 12:17 PM
I hope he finds his rhythm. He seems to have passes get away from him and dropped balls have been a buzzkill on a lot of drives.