PDA

View Full Version : Indy Steelers Fan!

SteelersFan83
11-23-2010, 09:48 AM
Hey Everyone,

I'm Steve. My dad was a Pittsburgh transplant, and he taught me about the Steelers and their history. Honestly I'm just here looking for some Steelers support as I'm deep in Colts country, and I have to hide in my apartment to wear my jersey. LOL.

SteelCityMom
11-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Welcome to the board! Sorry that you're stuck deep in Colts territory...but at least your Dad raised you proper. :wink02:

Glad to have you though and enjoy your time here!

SteelersMongol
12-02-2010, 02:41 AM
Welcome & enjoy. U feel like that in Colts territory, then I just can't imagine about our guys & gals in Ohio or Maryland.

MDSteel15
12-02-2010, 11:39 AM
All I can say is, and this is coming from somebody stuck in Ravens-land, don't hide in the apartment!!! Wear it out and flaunt it!! :tt02:

BigRick
12-02-2010, 11:50 AM
Hey Everyone,

I'm Steve. My dad was a Pittsburgh transplant, and he taught me about the Steelers and their history. Honestly I'm just here looking for some Steelers support as I'm deep in Colts country, and I have to hide in my apartment to wear my jersey. LOL.

Hi Steve and welcome. I live in Kokomo and wear my Steelers gear everywhere. Just put on your jersey go out and be loud and proud. If they give you any static remember they are just jealous Dolts fans. :tt03: