PDA

View Full Version : T. Ocho Calls Big Ben "Soft"

Deserei90
11-23-2010, 03:35 PM
http://bit.ly/gMsyye As if they haven't already done enough to endear themselves to Steelers fans, tonight's installment of the T. Ocho show on Versus will feature Terrell Owens calling Ben Roethlisberger "soft" for dropping like a bag of hammers after getting punched in the mush Sunday by Richard Seymour. These too have the nerve.

GMU Steeler
11-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Says the guy who whined for a pass interference call. And TO should be aware that the STeelers still do play the Bengals this season and after nearly blowing a big lead to them, they're going to want to win and win big. I guess this is the view from the cellar huh.

TRH
11-23-2010, 03:57 PM
this is the same ghetto, gyrating, whining/complaining baby that only caught one pass against us, right??

what would be really funny is for next time we play for somebody like Ryan Clark to stick the s*** out of him and watching him flopping for air on the ground like the trash that he IS. Take the 15 yd penalty

Third Rail
11-23-2010, 04:00 PM
"That's my teammate... that's my quarterback..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNO6On7cK1M

fer522
11-23-2010, 04:19 PM
they both suck enough said

Atlanta Dan
11-23-2010, 04:33 PM
If it was coming from Ray Lewis or Ed Reed you might take this seriously - Owens had a hard time keeping a straight face while he was talking the trash

Add to that the fact that T.O and Ocho would lose a battle of wits with a box of rocks and this is nothing

stb_steeler
11-23-2010, 04:46 PM
Kind of funny, neither one of those rat faced whinny bullshitters would take a hit over the middle. They got alot of room to talk.

steelerchad
11-23-2010, 04:48 PM
Why would someone say something like that 2 weeks before they have to go play them? Just asking for trouble. Anthony Smith comes to mind. That didn't work out too well for the guy with the big mouth.

mikegrimey
11-23-2010, 05:00 PM
You know it's hard to take trash talk seriously when it's coming from a 2-8 disaster of a team that's lost 7 straight any and every way you can think of.

MDSteel15
11-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Let's see....hmmmm 2 Super Bowl rings to how many???? :chuckle:

btaylor179
11-23-2010, 05:30 PM
i still think ben was acting

btaylor179
11-23-2010, 05:33 PM
ben was acting

rbryan
11-23-2010, 05:37 PM
I just hope they don't cancel the T Ocho show. It would be a damn shame if they let the fact that they suck get in the way of quality TV programming like that.

BTW please don't fire Marvin Lewis either.

BillsfanAZ
11-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Ben dropped like a rag doll. Clearly faking. No way he can stand in the pocket and throw the ball with lineman all over him but then drop like a rock from a swat.

tube517
11-23-2010, 06:08 PM
T.Ocho's show sucks anyways....0.1 rating...they obviously need the attention.

fer522
11-23-2010, 06:12 PM
i still think ben was acting

he should get an oscar for that performance :chuckle:

stairway27
11-23-2010, 07:37 PM
TO talks shit right now, but you know that he would give anything to have Ben as his QB. Why can't this POS just keep his mouth shut and play?

MDSteel15
11-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Because he is just that, a POS....:popcorn:

Fire Arians
11-23-2010, 10:19 PM

lol

BigRick
11-24-2010, 12:20 AM
Ben dropped like a rag doll. Clearly faking. No way he can stand in the pocket and throw the ball with lineman all over him but then drop like a rock from a swat.

Maybe he was , maybe he wasn't. Let a 300 lb. athlete in good shape sucker punch you, then report the results.:tt03:

Fire Arians
11-24-2010, 01:14 AM

go watch a boxing match and see what happens when someone gets hit in the chin

Third Rail
11-24-2010, 09:46 AM
I think it's funny that TO says this kind of shit this week in particular. If you go to the Photo of the Week section on the NFL homepage, you'll see shots of both Ben and TO. Ben looks like a total baddass as he is plowing his way into the endzone like a freight train. Meanwhile, TO is grasping at thin air while a Bills defensive back is picking off a pass that was clearly intended for TO.

plenewken
11-24-2010, 10:07 AM
go watch a boxing match and see what happens when someone gets hit in the chin

Ben wasn't hit in the chin to begin with and boxers don't wear helmets with face masks either.

Third Rail
11-24-2010, 10:11 AM
He didn't hit him in the helmet, he punched through the opening and hit him in the face.

I'd like to see how many of you would still be standing after a 6'6", 310 lb. defensive end hits you in the face.

plenewken
11-24-2010, 10:54 AM
He didn't hit him in the helmet, he punched through the opening and hit him in the face.

I'd like to see how many of you would still be standing after a 6'6", 310 lb. defensive end hits you in the face.

Seymour didn't punch him. His hand was open and he shoved him in the face mask. Watch the video.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/11/21/richard-seymour-ejected-for-punching-ben-roethlisberger-video/

No way a guy this big would be able to get his fist though a face mask. If he did, Ben's nose would have exploded.
I'm not excusing Seymour for what he did but we don't have to exaggerate either.

SteelCityMom
11-24-2010, 11:02 AM
It's possible he hit him (maybe not fully) in the throat as well. That would certainly be enough to stop you in your tracks for a minute or two.

Or he could have just been embellishing a little. Who knows. Either way it was a douchebag move by Seymour and clearly out of frustration over losing.

I wish I could see a slower and closer video of it though. It's hard to see and know for sure where and how hard he hit with Essex in the way and at game speed.

madtowndrunkard
11-24-2010, 11:09 AM
You guys are nuts. If anyone of you were popped in the head by Seymore you'd probably be dead. Yea Ben had a helmet on so his skull is still in tact. He wasn't injured or knocked out. I'm sure he dropped because of the shock of it.

Imagine getting popped in the face that hard (even with a helmet) NOT expecting it. I'm willing to bet your first reaction would be to drop to protect your self because you have no idea of what just hit you. As soon as Ben got his head back on he jumped up and jogged to the sideline un injured. So I think it was more a shock reaction then anything. Ever been hit in the face or head by a ball you didnt see coming? What's the first thing you did? You hit the deck. I've seen it many times playing sports or messing around w/ buddies. You get a surprise shot to the face and you'll be on the ground. Has nothing to do with being tough or soft.

madtowndrunkard
11-24-2010, 11:12 AM
What I find really funny is Mr. Alligator arms him self calling anyone soft. If I had a $ for every time I've seen that guy short arm a pass over the middle because he's afraid of getting hit I'd be a wealthy man.

Third Rail
11-24-2010, 11:15 AM
Seymour didn't punch him. His hand was open and he shoved him in the face mask. Watch the video.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/11/21/richard-seymour-ejected-for-punching-ben-roethlisberger-video/

No way a guy this big would be able to get his fist though a face mask. If he did, Ben's nose would have exploded.
I'm not excusing Seymour for what he did but we don't have to exaggerate either.

Watched it again and you're right, but it did look like he made contact with Ben's jaw there, not just the facemask.

rbryan
11-24-2010, 12:48 PM

Same angle and only one I've seen. Not sure how you can come to your conclusion based on this.

Looks just as likely that he clocked him on the jaw underneath the facemask. Coupled by the fact that BB didn't expect it.....I can see ending up on your azz.

TRH
11-24-2010, 02:08 PM
Ben was clearly acting and i think only went down out of surprise and "effect".

Look at the way he gets right back up, it also clearly didn't hurt a bit. I honestly thought he was going to go over and laugh in his face, but he obviously knew that would draw a penalty. Looks like Ben was chuckling/smiling about it less than 3 seconds later. Thats all Seymour's got?? Let Harrison do the exact same thing to Brady and i bet you have a different end result (aside from an earth-shattering, new NFL record fine...)

rbryan
11-24-2010, 02:52 PM
The media is so down on BB that nothing surprises me. Everyone knows he's guilty of raping little girls so this is justifed.......right??

I think it's a shame that his repution has been completely ruined over here say.

One more time for the slow people...he never had charges brought against him for a reason.

He excercised bad judgement, but he didn't rape anyone.

For those who still insist on brandishing him as a rapist....you are ignorant and have an agenda based on pure hate.

Riddle_Of_Steel
11-24-2010, 04:34 PM

Were we watching the same thing? Ben had his head turned looking the other way-- fatso sucker-punched him and knocked him over when he wasn't looking. No acting involved. The laws of physics are a b1tch....

Look at the way he gets right back up, it also clearly didn't hurt a bit. I honestly thought he was going to go over and laugh in his face, but he obviously knew that would draw a penalty.

You must have missed the part afterwards when they walked Ben to the sidelines and had him moving his jaw around-- Seymour hit him in the chin under the facemask.

Looks like Ben was chuckling/smiling about it less than 3 seconds later. Thats all Seymour's got??

Revisionist history. Not quite.....the trainers walked Ben to the sidelines and needed to check out his jaw.

MikeHaullace
11-24-2010, 04:41 PM

Look at the way he gets right back up, it also clearly didn't hurt a bit. I honestly thought he was going to go over and laugh in his face, but he obviously knew that would draw a penalty. Looks like Ben was chuckling/smiling about it less than 3 seconds later. Thats all Seymour's got?? Let Harrison do the exact same thing to Brady and i bet you have a different end result (aside from an earth-shattering, new NFL record fine...)

Dude.

Did you even watch the game?

TRH
11-24-2010, 04:52 PM
yes i was DUDE. i dvr'd it.
After watching it countless times, looks like it was the best acting job this side of Al Pacino. He certainly didn't epect it, so he went down.
But he bounced right back up.
If its so devastating as you claim, then he stays down hurt....simple. you're less than average bar smack in the mouth probably hurts more than that looks like it did. Thats about the same effect as when my mother would smack me when i was young. You're surprised, do a little acting job, then walk away and laugh in a minute.

rbryan
11-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Dude...unless your'e telling me your mom is 6' 7' and 300 lbs I'm not buying that one.

zulater
11-24-2010, 04:59 PM

:sofunny:

If I'm Ben I say, what i do care what that loser said about me?

And T.O. is a loser, make no mistake about it.

Exhibit one: No rings. In fact on the Eagle team he was on that advanced to the Super Bowl T.O didn't participate in a single playoff win. Yeah T.O. played well in the SB, but he also showed himself to be the selfish player he was and is by acting so damn pleased with himself afterwards. Personal stats always matter more to losers than team results such as wins!

Exhibit two. He makes teams worse. The Cowboys didn't win a playoff game until they jettisoned him The Bills are a better team this year without him, and the Bengals are a worse one with him. Oh I know he gets his numbers, but as Merrill Hoge recently pointed out on Mike and Mike T.O's. sloppy and sometime lazy route running has cost Carson Palmer at least 5 interceptions this season.

TRH
11-24-2010, 05:01 PM
Dude...unless your'e telling me your mom is 6' 7' and 300 lbs I'm not buying that one.

no, my point was, that if Seymour is so big and tough and this "slap" is as devastating as they're trying to say......then Ben should have been laying on the ground with a broken jaw, blood coming from his mouth, rolling in agony....
In fact, he jumped right back up after a second, just twitching his jaw back and forth for a minute. Real tough slap. Thats all.

Pentheon
11-24-2010, 05:02 PM
T.O. also going at Revis saying hes just an average corner...so now T.O. finally doing good again he can talk shit? Whys he even saying anything when hes on a losing team. I hope Revis shuts him down Thursday.

TRH
11-24-2010, 05:04 PM
T.O. also going at Revis saying hes just an average corner...so now T.O. finally doing good again he can talk shit? Whys he even saying anything when hes on a losing team. I hope Revis shuts him down Thursday.

These T.O.'s have a lot to say. As much as they talk you'd think they'd be 8-2. I hope we corral Terrell this time around so we don't have to listen to his mouth.

zulater
11-24-2010, 05:12 PM
yes i was DUDE. i dvr'd it.
After watching it countless times, looks like it was the best acting job this side of Al Pacino. He certainly didn't epect it, so he went down.
But he bounced right back up.
If its so devastating as you claim, then he stays down hurt....simple. you're less than average bar smack in the mouth probably hurts more than that looks like it did. Thats about the same effect as when my mother would smack me when i was young. You're surprised, do a little acting job, then walk away and laugh in a minute.

I don't know if he flopped or embellished and neither do you. You get caught off guard ( you really think Ben was expecting that?) with a hard shove to the throat and chin area from a behometh like Semour and you might go down, possibly even as a self defense mechanism? Only Ben knows for sure, and I don't think he's going to bother telling us, so I think I'll leave at as a great big I don't know and don't care for now?

But this much I do know, Ben isn't soft. You don't go through an effing windshield, undergo the surgery he had to, and make it back to camp and play in the first pre season game like he did if you're soft. .

Steelerfreak58
11-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Two ass clowns that are completely and totally irrelevant to football. The only reason they get any air time is because the NFL is now a 24 hour a day seven days a week money making operation and they fill up air time.

Third Rail
11-25-2010, 01:19 AM
:sofunny:

If I'm Ben I say, what i do care what that loser said about me?

And T.O. is a loser, make no mistake about it.

Exhibit one: No rings. In fact on the Eagle team he was on that advanced to the Super Bowl T.O didn't participate in a single playoff win. Yeah T.O. played well in the SB, but he also showed himself to be the selfish player he was and is by acting so damn pleased with himself afterwards. Personal stats always matter more to losers than team results such as wins!

Exhibit two. He makes teams worse. The Cowboys didn't win a playoff game until they jettisoned him The Bills are a better team this year without him, and the Bengals are a worse one with him. Oh I know he gets his numbers, but as Merrill Hoge recently pointed out on Mike and Mike T.O's. sloppy and sometime lazy route running has cost Carson Palmer at least 5 interceptions this season.

So true. Well, the Bills are STILL a bad team... they might be playing hard but they are still losing a lot of games. But you're right.... so many analysts and players refer to TO as a cancer, and they are absolutely right. TO and Chad Outofsynco can have all of the TV shows and product endorsements they want...mark my words: NEITHER ONE OF THEM WILL EVER HAVE A SUPER BOWL RING. PERIOD.

MikeHaullace
11-25-2010, 01:56 AM
Meanwhile ...

(7-3) > (3-7)

Deserei90
11-25-2010, 02:17 AM
Meanwhile ...

(7-3) > (3-7)2-8:chuckle:

fred
11-25-2010, 03:32 AM
Uh yeah! T.O. is caught "crying" (re: Third Rails post) when he was with the Cowboys....
"he's my teammate.....my QB" and the last time I saw the Bengals play, his "sidekick"
Chad was having a tandrum because he wasn't getting the ball.........besides their team
is actually 2 wins - 8 losses :sissies:

SacknificentStew56
11-26-2010, 07:34 AM
His naked knuckles are what's soft with no rings to sport on em'. If the NFL had a stat for trash talkin', those two clowns each would get half of the trophy.

Stu Pidasso
11-26-2010, 09:23 AM
2-8:chuckle:

2-9 LOL

TRH
11-26-2010, 12:31 PM
wow. these 2 idiots are making complete fools of themselves.

Fire Arians
11-26-2010, 12:32 PM
didn't TO drop a pass cause he got hit yesterday?

and he seems to cry for a flag anytime a db is within 5 feet of him and he doesn't make a catch, talk about soft

TRH
11-26-2010, 12:40 PM
didn't TO drop a pass cause he got hit yesterday?

and he seems to cry for a flag anytime a db is within 5 feet of him and he doesn't make a catch, talk about soft

And the funny thing is...when he jumps up and down and crys and whines for the flag...all of a sudden the "officials" mysteriously throw it (even though they couldn't just make the call or not on their own....)

rbryan
11-26-2010, 05:48 PM
Ocho Dinko used to really get on my nerves until I realized he's just using football as a way to break into show business.

Dawned on me while watching the movie Friday. (Love that flick) I think 85 could play Smokey (Chris Tucker)

Now I just view him as a comedian.