PDA

View Full Version : Ward. Seymour. Amoung NFL's Dirtiest

SteelerEmpire
11-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Richard Seymour's punishment for knocking Ben Roethlisberger to the ground using just his fist has been announced.

A $25,000 fine. Roger Goodell really brought the hammer down this time!

Actually all Goodell's punishment shows is that he wanted to see Roethlisberger get ht in the face just as much as the rest of the world.

LINK: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/525291-richard-seymour-and-the-5-dirtiest-players-in-the-nfl#page/1

Pentheon
11-25-2010, 12:35 PM
We hear this all the time about Ward...I guess being a hard hitting/blocking WR means youre dirty.

Seymour should be suspended for a game, not being biased either.

Fire Arians
11-25-2010, 12:44 PM
for the 1000th time ward isn't a dirty player. he plays football how it's supposed to be played. i guess a couple years from now we better expect sanders to be called the NFL's dirtiest player cause this guy plays WR a lot like ward does, as far as blocking goes.

'dirty' players are people who play outside of the game's rules. like seymour and vince the eye gouger wilfork

Deserei90
11-25-2010, 12:49 PM
Why do people insist on still calling Hines Ward dirty? You know what dirty is, an unsportsmanlike act. Seymour now what he did to Ben was dirty. All Hines do is hit hard, that's not necessarily dirty.

TRH
11-25-2010, 02:26 PM
wow....Ward's not even close to a 'dirty player'. He plays the game hard, aggressively, but clean. Exactly the way the game supposed to be played.

Riddle_Of_Steel
11-25-2010, 08:29 PM
"Exactly the way the game is supposed to be played"? How is it supposed to be played anymore?

The same style of play that got Harrison Defensive Player of the Year in 2008, is now getting him fined and threatened with suspensions.... Effing lame.

markymarc
11-27-2010, 12:17 AM
Hines Ward doesn't belong on any list that has Richard Seymour on it. Richard has always been a "dirty" player going back to his Patriots days and deserves that title.

I will take 11 Hines Ward on my team every single day and twice on Sundays because that is exactly what I want in a football player. Unfortunately Roger Goodell and company doesn't want hard-nosed and very physical football anymore.