PDA

View Full Version : join t.o.'s fanclub

tony hipchest
03-30-2006, 04:43 PM
for 59 bucks you get a ballcap with his new "t.o. logo", free downloads of his rap song, a 12 oz. plastic beer cup, and the opportunity to enter and have a chance at a meet n greet with t.o. himself. im sure you have to foot the bill for lunch.

what crap. he should be paying people to be his fans

83-Steelers-43
03-30-2006, 04:45 PM
I'm to busy to join his fan club. I'm already in the Michael Irvin fan club. It's sweet. He gives away bags of crack and reefer. Shows you how to properly hold a gun to a females head and he also gives you tips on how to talk like a hopped up crack head while on national tv.

geran42o
03-30-2006, 05:04 PM
LOL Classic ^^^^^^

tony hipchest
03-30-2006, 05:04 PM
I'm to busy to join his fan club. I'm already in the Michael Irvin fan club. It's sweet. He gives away bags of crack and reefer. Shows you how to properly hold a gun to a females head and he also gives you tips on how to talk like a hopped up crack head while on national tv.daaaamn! how much that run you? if its 59 bucks or less im interrested just for the crack and reefer!:sofunny: :sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
03-30-2006, 05:11 PM
Oh, almost forgot.........for $10.00 extra, Michael will send you a hooker of your choosing (after he's done with them of course). Remember though, you break it, you buy it.

Cost total: $58.99