PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Suisham

fer522
11-28-2010, 10:26 PM
gotta give the man some love he won us the game
with 4 field goals all over 40 yards!!!!!
:tt03:

madtowndrunkard
11-29-2010, 12:14 AM
gotta give the man some love he won us the game
with 4 field goals all over 40 yards!!!!!
:tt03:

We lose that game if Reed is our kicker. Props to the steelers FO for winning a game for us. Three weeks in a row we've needed to beat the officials as well as our opponent. I'm shocked we are coming out with wins considering the rigged games we've been involved in.

Fire Arians
11-29-2010, 12:18 AM
he can make 40 yard field goals, already better than reed

tony hipchest
11-29-2010, 12:19 AM
unfortunately cutting reed didnt save us the remaining 1 mil on his salary this season, but it certainly saved us a loss.

thans to reed's inconsistancy, i was waiting for every one of suishams kicks to be a miss. it will certainly be nice to get back to a kicker we feel is money as opposed to spare change found in the couch.

casteeler
11-29-2010, 12:44 AM
Gotta love our newest arrival!

Third Rail
11-29-2010, 12:47 AM
Yeah, great showing for Suisham. I'm glad we won this game, though I was hoping for a much higher score. But at least we know our kicker is solid. That was one of the big question marks this week.

Fire Arians
11-29-2010, 01:09 AM
unfortunately cutting reed didnt save us the remaining 1 mil on his salary this season, but it certainly saved us a loss.

i'm sure the FO doesn't mind taking a 1 million cap hit if it means we win a few more games :thumbsup:

LVSteelersfan
11-29-2010, 02:57 AM
They never should have tagged Reed after his off the field hijinx last year. His head is obviously no longer in the game.

Acerinox
11-29-2010, 06:26 AM
I wonder if signing Suisham in the middle of the season is a big bonus.
Kickers do get tired after all as the season wears on - give themselves leg-ache.
Clearly this guy is fresh and mentally focussed.
And hopefully our togetherness in the locker room can help him when things get clutch.
Redskins and Cowgirls, where he failed before, are not exactly welcoming environments.

Whodis
11-29-2010, 08:28 AM
I will eat some crow on this one. Slamming the pick up of Suisham (because of his past), he looked solid. I will be peeling "BRISTER" off the back of my 6 jersey and replacing it with SUISHAM before 2030hrs Sunday.

Great job by the new kicker!

TRH
11-29-2010, 08:32 AM
They never should have tagged Reed after his off the field hijinx last year. His head is obviously no longer in the game.

well said.

CaliStillersFan
11-29-2010, 01:39 PM
I can admit I was one of those scratching his head when they dumped Reed for Suisham, but he looked good yesterday and won that game for us. Thankfully his first shot at kicking FG's came on the road, I'll reserve judgment until I see him kick those in Heinz Field.