PDA

View Full Version : Johnson -vs- Finnegan

steelerdave1969
11-29-2010, 10:13 AM
This was one of the Biggest Mismatches I have ever seen . . lol
I think the Dirty Finnegan got Exactly What He Deserved . . How much you think this fight warrents in Fines and Possible Suspensions? I love Johnson but he may have went a little too far . . But I also would be willing to pitch in a few dollars to help him pay hi fine . . . .:tt03:

SteelCityMom
11-29-2010, 10:28 AM
Definitely have to add the video for this. I was cracking up when I saw it. Finnegan is such a punk lol.

AMMJBVXTIHA

He has to be clapping about getting saved by the refs. That's all it can be...unless he enjoys getting his dumb ass tossed around like a rag doll and beaten in the head. :noidea:

steelerdave1969
11-29-2010, 11:00 AM
He did take a good whoopin there for sure. The folks on ESPN FirstTake were just talking about this and they came to the conclusion that he was setting out to get the guy mad or off his game and it worked Only by getting him thrown out of the game. Johnson won the fight, but most likely Johnson will lose the war as possibly could be suspended. We will have to wait and see I guess

jjpro11
11-29-2010, 12:48 PM
that was awesome.

Fire Arians
11-29-2010, 02:02 PM
freakin' stupid of him, he should pick on someone his own size, i mean seriously did he think he could take andre? lmao

i don't think johnson did anything wrong. finnegan started that whole shit and johnson should at least have the right to defend himself. okay well, that punch to the back of the head when he was down sorta goes beyond self defense, but i still enjoyed that lmao.

they will no doubt both get fined, but i think finnegan's penalty should be the more severe of the 2

MasterOfPuppets
11-30-2010, 04:20 AM
i scored it 10-8 johnson. http://smiliesftw.com/x/boxing.gif

SteelMember
11-30-2010, 10:20 AM
Hahaha! That emoticon is awesome, MOP... and actually better than the fight.

Johnson should have punched him in his vagina instead of his ear though. :noidea:

cloppbeast
11-30-2010, 11:06 AM
This was one of the Biggest Mismatches I have ever seen . . lol
I think the Dirty Finnegan got Exactly What He Deserved . . How much you think this fight warrents in Fines and Possible Suspensions? I love Johnson but he may have went a little too far . . But I also would be willing to pitch in a few dollars to help him pay hi fine . . . .:tt03:

I love how Finnegan talked sh*t after he just got his ass kicked. lol. What a punk.

zsheik22
11-30-2010, 02:38 PM
You guys mean innegan, right?

Cause Andre Johnson beat the "F" out of him

Fire Arians
11-30-2010, 05:45 PM
There was an old man named Cortland Finnegan
A dirty player who jammed andre's face again
Dre' got mad and punched his chinnegan
Poor old Cortland Finnegan
Begin again

tony hipchest
11-30-2010, 05:53 PM
i moved your poem to the already existing finnagin thread.

it was either there or to the funhouse. :noidea:

steeltheone
12-01-2010, 04:46 AM
Johnson is a big boy!