PDA

View Full Version : Your Conference Rankings?

steelerdave1969
11-29-2010, 10:24 AM
They were just talking on First Take on ESPN just now and they gave their Conference Top 5's. Here is Mine . . . What is Yours?

AFC
1. Patriots
2. Jets
3. Chargers
4. Ravens
5. Steelers

NFC
1. Atlanta
2. New Orleans
3. Green Bay
4. Chicago
5. Philadelphia

steelerdave1969
11-29-2010, 10:35 AM
I think that the NFC can and will change at any second the way the first half the season has went. But for now the Falcons have proven they are a very tough foe for anyone. But I believe that the Packers can get the job done there in Atlanta if they have to face them in the playoffs. The Falcons face the Saints soon and that game will show if the Saints defense is back for sure. I think the Saints can beat'em myself. The Giants are too inconsistent and turn the ball over alot at times.
I believe with the resurgence of the Chargers that the AFC is so Stacked things are gonna be fun to watch the last 5 weeks of the regular season. But I do believe that the Patriots are no doubt the best team right now.
Steelers at Ravens Sunday Night
NY Jets at New England Monday Night
Big Weekend Coming Up In The Seeding Situation:coffee:

lionslicer
11-29-2010, 12:00 PM
I'd have the chargers lower just because they'll be one and done in the playoffs like every year.

I'm interested to see how the AFC south will turn out, right now it's anyones division, two teams are 6-5 and two teams are 5-6. The Colts look like they are falling apart, Titans have lost 4 or 5 straight, Jags and Texans are up and down but shown they can beat the bullies of the division.

steelerdave1969
11-30-2010, 02:09 PM
I know that the Chargers have a history, but history has been known to change and this is the year in my opinion. They get Antonio Gates back close to 100% and Vincent Jackson back in the action and this team can be a tough team to beat. That defense is playing well . . Just keep an eye on them is all I am sayin . . . Cant believe all these people here looking at this post and Only 1 person had something to say . . .

MDSteel15
12-02-2010, 05:29 PM
AFC
1. Patriots
2. Jets
3. Steelers
4. Ravens
5. Chargers/Chiefs

NFC
1. Atlanta
2. New Orleans
3. Chicago
4. Philadelphia
5. Tampa Bay

MDSteel15
12-02-2010, 05:31 PM
AFC
1. Patriots
2. Jets
3. Steelers
4. Ravens
5. Chargers/Chiefs

NFC
1. Atlanta
2. New Orleans
3. Chicago
4. Philadelphia
5. Tampa Bay

And that is only until the Pats and we beat the flipping JETS

steeltheone
12-03-2010, 02:27 AM
How can you rate the Steelers over the Ravens at this point? I detest the Ravens too. But they beat us bottom line.

steeltheone
12-03-2010, 02:29 AM
Patriots
Jets
Ravens
Steelers
Chargers

steelerdave1969
12-05-2010, 08:19 AM
I agree with you there Steeltheone. They beat us fair and square the first meeting and the scary thing is that we might have been playing better at that time than we are now. The Patriots in my opinion will take over the lead in the AFC East come tomorrow night . . but that should be a classic battle of those two teams. As far as the Jets coming to Steelerville? . . . O I like forward to it . . I just hope our Offensive Line can get into some kind of Rythem with each other.