PDA

View Full Version : I love you guys

MexicanBillBacker
11-29-2010, 08:07 PM
This is only the 2nd forum I've trolled.

The 1st one was the New York Jets forum and I was called a wetback(I don't even live in the US) my team sucks, I should die, I'm a fag, etc

I thought I'd be the same with you guys but y'all are awesome

I think this is my favorite Bills team ever...I don't get how we play so well but always seem to lose.

Oh well, that's life.

theplatypus
11-29-2010, 08:11 PM
Welcome!

ricardisimo
11-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Good game, dude. :drink:

GMU Steeler
11-29-2010, 09:56 PM
That sucks they called you a wetback. Really stupid since it's bigoted crap and of course ironic because of Sanchez being their QB. Your team put up a good fight. Had me scared that whole second half lemme tell ya. Hopefully the Bills have a future ahead of them. Rather them than the Patriots but I mostly feel rather anyone than the Patriots heh. Good game dude and good luck the rest of the way. Maybe you'll play spoiler for us :).

SH-Rock
11-29-2010, 09:59 PM
I think that was a loss, I mean come on that was clearly a catch 99/100 times. Oh and don't worry about the Jets. They have a bigger ego than Rex Ryan's stomach and their main talent is made up of players from other teams.

SteelCityRules
11-29-2010, 10:01 PM
Welcome. That is terrible what the Jets fans said to you, but, well, I never really thought much of Jets fans. lol

Fire Arians
11-29-2010, 10:23 PM
ignorant of the jets fans to say something like that, especially bc their starting QB is mexican.

anyway that stuff wouldn't fly on this board. come back anytime man.

JEFF4i
11-29-2010, 10:58 PM
Not cool calling you that. From Mexico yourself or here in the States?

And honestly, I was happy for the Bills. Disappointed for my Steelers, but happy for the Bills.

SteelCityMom
11-29-2010, 11:40 PM
We love you too man. Always nice to have cool fans of other teams come around here.

You'll get a little razzing...but never crap like that (not even if you're a total ass like some Ravens and Bungles fans we get around here from time to time).

Stick around though...it's been a pleasure having you here!

jjpro11
11-29-2010, 11:45 PM
from what i understand the Steelers have a very large Mexican following... to the point where if they played in Mexico, it would basically be a full-fledged home game. Jets fans.. and New York City fans in general are self-entitled assholes.. you won't find that shit on here.

BigRick
11-29-2010, 11:48 PM
Welcome! Sorry that the Jets fans treated you that way. Just goes to show you how little some people are. :tt03:

MexicanBillBacker
11-30-2010, 12:13 AM
Hahaha the funny thing is that I haven't lived in the US since I was 3 years old. I'm a full fledged American citizen with a Social Security Number...My family comes from Sicily and Naples and arrived in Rochester(close to Buffalo) 100 years ago. I've lived all my life in Mexico because my dad is an English Teacher at the best college in Mexico.

Yeah I hope y'all beat the shit out of the Jests

BigRick
11-30-2010, 12:23 AM
Hahaha the funny thing is that I haven't lived in the US since I was 3 years old. I'm a full fledged American citizen with a Social Security Number...My family comes from Sicily and Naples and arrived in Rochester(close to Buffalo) 100 years ago. I've lived all my life in Mexico because my dad is an English Teacher at the best college in Mexico.

Yeah I hope y'all beat the shit out of the Jests

That is ironic your family probably has more claim to this country than the people bashing you. :hug:

Wallace108
11-30-2010, 12:30 AM
Apparently, Jets fans are taking on the personality of their coach.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2946/homersimpsondonut.jpg

MexicanBillBacker
11-30-2010, 12:55 AM
from what i understand the Steelers have a very large Mexican following... to the point where if they played in Mexico, it would basically be a full-fledged home game. Jets fans.. and New York City fans in general are self-entitled assholes.. you won't find that shit on here.

Yeah, you guys are kings in Mexico

God knows why...There were parades when the Steelers won their last superbowl. **** you NFL...You want an awesome international game?

Steelers vs Cowboys in Estadio Azteca you'll get 110,000 people. It'll be like a Superbowl/World Cup.

You can't even fill Wembley up to 3/4 its capacity

bozz723
11-30-2010, 12:58 AM
I think that was a loss, I mean come on that was clearly a catch 99/100 times. Oh and don't worry about the Jets. They have a bigger ego than Rex Ryan's stomach and their main talent is made up of players from other teams.

You don't need to suck his ****. That in no way should have been a loss for the Steelers. YES, Johnson should have caught the ball, but the Steelers deserved to win. Does everyone forget the Sanders dropped ball? If he catches that OT never even happens.

Let's all get real.

ricardisimo
11-30-2010, 01:04 AM
Yeah, you guys are kings in Mexico

God knows why...There were parades when the Steelers won their last superbowl. **** you NFL...You want an awesome international game?

Steelers vs Cowboys in Estadio Azteca you'll get 110,000 people. It'll be like a Superbowl/World Cup.

You can't even fill Wembley up to 3/4 its capacity
Which is further evidence of what Goodell is after: money. Per capita wealth in the UK is about 7 times greater, which makes chasing their money easier for him. Who knows? Brits are stupid enough... they might even accept the Browns and Bengals there when they decide to relocate.

Wallace108
11-30-2010, 01:26 AM
You don't need to suck his ****.

It's not about sucking anyone's ****. It's about being respectful to a fan of an opposing team who has shown us respect. I believe that Steelers fans are probably the classiest fans in the NFL. Don't prove me wrong.

bozz723
11-30-2010, 01:51 AM
It's not about sucking anyone's ****. It's about being respectful to a fan of an opposing team who has shown us respect. I believe that Steelers fans are probably the classiest fans in the NFL. Don't prove me wrong.

Not talking to you man. I was responding to the guy who says he views it as a loss clearly because a fan of an opposing team came in and said how much he loved us Steeler fans.

Wallace108
11-30-2010, 02:07 AM
Not talking to you man. I was responding to the guy who says he views it as a loss clearly because a fan of an opposing team came in and said how much he loved us Steeler fans.

A lot of opposing fans come in here talking trash, and we give it back to them. A Bills fan came here showing respect to both our team and us. So we show respect back. :noidea:

The Bills have a good team and very easily could have won the game. Like SH said, 99 out of 100 times that pass is caught and we leave Buffalo with a loss. We got lucky. As good as we are (or should be), it should never have come down to that ... so you have to give the Bills credit for battling back and putting themselves in a position to win the game.

MasterOfPuppets
11-30-2010, 03:56 AM
A lot of opposing fans come in here talking trash, and we give it back to them. A Bills fan came here showing respect to both our team and us. So we show respect back. :noidea:

The Bills have a good team and very easily could have won the game. Like SH said, 99 out of 100 times that pass is caught and we leave Buffalo with a loss. We got lucky. As good as we are (or should be), it should never have come down to that ... so you have to give the Bills credit for battling back and putting themselves in a position to win the game.
i seem to recall sanders dropping one that might have went for 6 ... we punted instead ..:noidea: ..just thought i'd throw that out there since peeps like to play the if and buts game.