PDA

View Full Version : Steelers/Ravens II

saveus1011
12-01-2010, 09:44 AM
This'll likely be locked, but I'm having fun with two subjects I love the most, the Steelers and cinema.

EXT. PITTSBURGH STEELERS FACILITIES - DAY

Cam Cameron, Ravens Offensive Coordinator, rides horseback, followed by his assistants to the Pittsburgh Steelers Facilities. A female Steelers secretary walks outside as Cam kicks his horse up into the air. In his hand, are the ripped jerseys of the Tampa Bay Bucs, New York Jets, and Miami Dolphins.

INT. PITTSBURGH STEELERS FACILITIES - TRAINING ROOM - DAY

Ben Roethlisberger tosses footballs perfectly through different sized hoops placed at distances away from him. His current lady, Julie Benz, walks up and nods her head. Roethlisberger nods back and puts the football down as his gold cape sways in the background. He's followed by Hines Ward, LaMarr Woodley and Troy Polamalu.

INT. PITTSBURGH STEELERS FACILITIES - ENTRANCE - DAY

Cam and his associates stand in the hallway as Ben, Hines, LaMarr, Julie, and Troy approach. Bruce Arians introduces Mr. Cameron.

JULIE
Bruce Arians, you found yourself needed for once.

BRUCE
My king and queen, I was just entertaining your guests.

BEN
I'm sure. (to Cam) Before you speak Raven, know that in Pittsburgh, even a King's messenger is held accountable for the words of his voice.

Cam nods.

BEN
Now, what message do you bring?

Cam extends his arms.

CAM
Earth and water.

BEN
You rode all the way from Baltimore for Earth and water?

JULIE
Do not be coy or stupid Raven. You can afford neither in Pittsburgh.

CAM
What makes this woman think she can speak among men?

JULIE
Because only Pittsburgh women give birth to real men.

BEN
Come, let us walk, to cool our tongues.

Everyone walks toward a giant Steeler well in the ground.

CAM
If you value your dignity over your complete annihilation, listen carefully Ben. The Ravens control everything we rest our eyes upon. We lead a team so massive, we shake the NFL with our march. All the king Ozzie Newsome requires is this; a simple offering of earth and water. A token of Pittsburgh's submission to the AFC North.

BEN
Submission. Now that's a bit of a problem. Rumor has it the Bengals have already turned you down, and if those divas and ex-girlfriends have found that kind of nerve...

Bruce grabs Ben's arm.

BRUCE
We must be diplomatic...

BEN (interrupting)
...and of course STEELERS, have their reputation to consider.

CAM
Choose, your next words carfeully Roethlisberger. They may be your last as king.

Ben paces around. He looks at Julie, then to the skyline of Pittsburgh, and finally at the six Super Bowl trophies. Ben then takes his sword and whips it out and holds it to Cam's neck. Troy, Hines, and LaMarr do the same to Cam's associates.

CAM
Madman! You're a madman!

BEN
Earth and water?! You'll find plenty of both down there!

CAM
No team, Raven or Steeler, threatens an offensive coordinator.

BEN
You come to my city steps with the jerseys of conquered teams. You insult my queen, and threaten our team with slavery and death! Oh I've chosen my words carefully Raven. Perhaps you should have done the same.

CAM
This is blasphemy. This is madness!!

Ben looks at Cam and stands dow for a moment.

BEN
Madness? THIS IS PITTSBURGH!

Ben kicks Cam square in the chest. Cam falls backward into the Steeler well. Hines, LaMarr and Troy all follow suit and fight the Ravens messengers into the well. Ben looks on as he and Julie exit.

TO BE CONTINUED

Enjoy.

DoubleYoi
12-01-2010, 10:48 AM
Uhhhhh.....what? :noidea:

SteelCityMom
12-01-2010, 11:13 AM
So it's 300?

saveus1011
12-01-2010, 01:24 PM
;)

Yes.

stb_steeler
12-01-2010, 01:59 PM
I wonder how the story will end after sunday.....:rofl:

saveus1011
12-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Don't worry. That's coming. :P

But first...the prequel! :D

MDSteel15
12-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Instead of a well you should have had them on top of the incline across from the stadium and pushed off there!

saveus1011
12-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Had more time than expected today, so here's Part Zero, a.k.a. The Prequel. :D

INT. FORTRESS OF PITTSBURGH - DAY

WEEK 4
RAVENS 17 STEELERS 14
4TH QUARTER 0:26

Ben Roethlisberger sits in his chair and watches the final drive of the week 4 matchup between the Steelers and Ravens on his viewing screen. The ball snaps as Charlie Batch drops back and positions to throw.

ANNOUNCER #1
Look at the strength of the Ravens defense.

BEN
Get out of there!!

Batch scrambles around as five Ravens defenders surround him. Each lays a helmet to helmet hit on one part of his body. Batch falls down, bleeding. Hines Ward rushes over to him.

WARD
Listen Charlie, just throw it away.

MIKE TOMLIN
WHAT'RE YOU GUYS DOIN! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FAIR GAME!!!!

WARD
Let's just take the loss. They're killin' ya out there!

BATCH
No! You're not stoppin' this game, no matter what.

Ben puts his hands on his head, nervous.

ANNOUNCER #2
I've never seen Batch take so much punishment!

EXT. HEINZ FIELD - DAY

Batch wobbles to the line of scrimmage. He yells "HUT" and drops back. Eight Ravens defenders jump the line of scrimmage and chase him down.

Ben lifts up his Terrible Towel.

EXT. HEINZ FIELD - DAY

Mike Tomlin shouts with tears.

TOMLIN
THROW THE DAMN BALL!

Batch releases the ball and gets murdered by Terrell Suggs and Ngata. The ball falls into the hands of Ray Lewis. Suggs and Ngata get up and walk away from Batch's body. He twitches. The Ravens, coaches and players run onto the field and celebrate.

ANNOUNCER #1
Batch is down and he's hurt!!!

Ben drops the Towel and watches on. The TV shows an image of Joe Flacco.

FLACCO
I break elite team in our division.

Pandemonium fills Heinz Field.

FLACCO
We cannot be defeated.

Ben puts his head in his hand. Steeler fans begin to cry at Heinz Field.

FLACCO
Someday, I'll beat real football champions.

Steelers players and coaches surround Charlie Batch's body.

FLACCO
If he dies, he dies.

Ben glares a hole into Flacco's eyes.

INT. HOSPITAL - NIGHT

Charlie Batch lies on a hospital bed, in a coma. All of the Steeler players are in there as Ben stands at his bedside. Ben has on dark aviator sunglasses and a suit.

BEN
You always did everything, the way you wanted it. I never understood it, but I understand now. Please make it back Charlie.

Ben leaves his Super Bowl XLIII ring on Charlie's table.

INT. LEA MICHELE'S MANSION - LEA'S ROOM - NIGHT

Lea Michele sits on her bed reading the next script for "Glee". She hears the gush of wind outside of Ben flying and goes to the stairs. Ben Roethlisberger opens the door and walks in.

LEA
Why are you doing it?

BEN
Because the schedule says so. And because we need to prove we're not frauds.

LEA
You don't need to prove anything.

BEN
No Lea. I have to leave Pittsburgh too.

LEA
So, where are you going?

BEN
They said they'd let me train in Baltimore. I just want to think about nothing except them. I'll still fly in Sunday with the team up until.

LEA
Don't do this Ben. A lot of people live with losses.

BEN
A lot of people don't have the choice I do, Lea.

LEA
Before there were reasons, I understood. But this I don't understand. Even if you win what have you won? The division? That doesn't guarantee a championship! Why can't you change your style of play, everyone else has?

BEN
Cause I'm a football player Lea. That's what you're helping repair. You can't change what you are.

LEA
You can't go with that, you've read the papers, it's suicide! You've played them you know how strong they are, YOU CAN'T WIN!!!

Ben pauses, stunned.

BEN
Oh, Lea. You're right, we might lose. But to beat me, to beat us, they're going to have to kill me. They're going to have to give me everything they've got.

INT. FORTRESS OF PITTSBURGH - NIGHT

A gold light shines through and illuminates the Fortress. Ben steps up to a platform that was spray-painted purple.

BEN
Father? Mother?

No one replies. No image of Bill Cowher comes on.

BEN
Boy I really wish you could hear me, cause I need you. See I, I uh, I failed.

No one replies.

BEN
FAAAATHER!!!

Ben lowers his head. He walks away from the platform. Behind him, a gold crystal begins to glow. Ben walks over to it and picks it up. He admires it in his hand.

Enjoy. Will get the final chapter up sometime Saturday. Got other things to do aside from obsess over this game.

saveus1011
12-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Alright guys, here's the finale. Enjoy it, and yes, my prediction is in here. GO STEELERS

INT. M&T BANK STADIUM - VISITORS LOCKER ROOM - NIGHT

General John Harbaugh, Ray Lewis, and Stacy Keibler stand in the middle of the locker room as some of the Steeler players lay on the field, weakened. Lewis lifts up Mike Tomlin and bangs his head onto the goal post, knocking him out. Lea Michele GASPS and rushes over to Mike Tomlin. She coddles his head.

LEA
You alright coach?

Tomlin's eyes blink.

Outside, Roger Goodell walks through the rubble of the hallway to the locker room.

GOODELL
Even with all this accumulated hype I've given them when will these dummies learn to use a doorknob.

Goodell walks into the room and brushes off his suit and enters.

GOODELL
Hi! You should uh, see the Steelers facilities. They'll be cleaning them for months.

LEA
Roger Goodell.

GENERAL HARBAUGH
You promised me the son of Cowher.

GOODELL
Oh yes your grace. But um, what I've given you, is the next best thing. You just hold on to Rachel Berry there and he'll be along.

General Harbaugh looks at Goodell puzzled.

GOODELL
See they have this relationship. She's a good girl and helping his PR image. They're the best of friends, if you know what I mean.

STACY KEIBLER
What an undermanding male this SuperBen must be. He must be a rapist.

LEA
Yeah you can use a tuck here and there yourself sister.

Stacy charges at Lea.

GENERAL HARBAUGH
Wait! She lives for now. Kill the rest. (motions to Goodell) Starting with him.

Ray Lewis approaches Roger Goodell.

GOODELL
Wait, wait! Don't you remember ESPN? I gave you guys all this hype? You had a few wins?

EXT. M&T BANK STADIUM - NIGHT

A fan reads a Ravens program. The program shuffles with a sudden gust of wind. All the fans look up and see a black and gold blur zip across the sky. SuperBen flies to the outside of the visitors locker room.

BEN
General. Care to step outside?

LEA
SuperBen!

GOODELL
Oh SuperBen thank goodness.

Goodell rubs his forehead. General Harbaugh looks at him surprised.

GOODELL
I mean, get him!

SuperBen flies over toward the field.

GENERAL HARBAUGH
Come to me son of Cowher! Kneel before Baltimore!

The three chase SuperBen to the middle of M&T Bank Stadium. SuperBen lands in the middle of the field. General Harbaugh stands on the goal post for the visitors.

GENERAL HARBAUGH
Son of Cowher. We were beginning to think you were a coward.

BEN
I'm no coward Harbaugh.

STACY
Let him prove it!

The Steelers offense and defense comes onto the field to begin the game. After driving down the field and a sack or three, Ben opens the game with a Field Goal scoring drive.

STEELERS 3 RAVENS 0

INT. M&T BANK STADIUM - NIGHT

4TH QUARTER
7:52
RAVENS 14 STEELERS 10

It's 3 & 14. Ben and the Steelers come out in a shotgun formation. Ben drops back and avoids the first rusher, then the second, before Ray Lewis flies across the line and drops him. Ben and the offense go back to the sidelines. General Harbaugh, Ray Lewis, and Stacy Keibler approach the Steeler sidelines with Lea Michele. Ben goes into the locker room for a minute.

GENERAL HARBAUGH
Our victory is now complete. The son of Cowher is defeated.

BRUCE ARIANS
Are you kiddin'?

MIKE TOMLIN
I don't believe it.

GENERAL HARBAUGH
But the next time we will kill him.

ROGER GOODELL
The next time? What am I gonna do with you Ravens huh? I held up my end of the deal, and what do I get for my triple threat? 'Bow, yeel, kneel?' That kinda stuff closes out teams.

GENERAL HARBAUGH
Why do you say this to me, when you know I will kill you for it?

ROGER GOODELL
Why would you kill me? Roger Goodell? The greatest NFL Commissioner of our age? Eradicate the only man who knows...

STACY
Kill him!

ROGER GOODELL
...that Ben is just wanting another comeback?

General Harbaugh pauses and looks at the Steelers.

GENERAL HARBAUGH
Come. We will crush our bitter enemy.

STACY
Why not increase his handicap? Since he cares so much for these actresses...

Stacy grabs Lea Michele.

LEA
Let us take his favorite!

The trio of Ravens, Lea Michele and Roger Goodell all fly over to the Ravens sidelines, with Goodell riding Ray Lewis' back, and Stacy carrying Lea.

Ben comes out of the locker room as the Steelers get the ball back on the 19 yard line. Ben then begins to lead a drive down field. He gets the Steelers to the 35 yard line in Raven territory. On the Ravens sideline, Ray Lewis and Stacy Keibler grab one of Lea Michele's arms.

STACY
Throw an interception! Or we will kill this one!

LEA
SuperBen! Don't!

Ben holds onto the ball too long and takes a sack. Stacy clamps her hand over Lea's mouth.

BEN
Alright!

GENERAL HARBAUGH
Did you really think we would give up our advantage?

Ben looks around.

GENERAL HARBAUGH
Now, the son of Cowher will be Baltimore's slave, forever. If not, the millions of Yinzers you represent will pay for your defiance.

ROGER GOODELL
Hi guys! Um..

GENERAL HARBAUGH
We have no more use for this one. Kill him.

ROGER GOODELL
Me?! Roger Goodell!? I gave you Ben Roethlisberger!

GENERAL HARBAUGH
Siiiilence!

Ray Lewis throws Goodell toward Ben.

GOODELL
Don't touch me!

Goodell fixes his coat and smiles at Ben.

GOODELL
Penalties were made, wins were exchanged. I gotta hand it to ya, you always win games. I always knew where I stood with the Steelers.

Ben continues to look around.

BEN
Hmm. Try to get them all into a pass defense using no rushers. I'm having a bad game, we're going to try to run it. Now, if you could...

General Harbaugh steps over towards them.

GENERAL HARBAUGH
Don't try a pass defense on them General, it's a trap.

BEN
Goodell you villainous villain!

GOODELL
Ben's going to hand it off to Mendenhall on all four downs. Send your best rushers.

GENERAL HARBAUGH
Roger Goodell, Ruler of Los Angeles. Continue the football game.

Ben follows through with the plan, and Rashard Mendenhall is taken down all three times. The time ticks to 3:52 left in the game. It's now 4th down and 4 on the Ravens 32. Ben steps onto the field and walks up to General Harbaugh, who extends his hand.

GENERAL HARBAUGH
Now, finally. Take my hand. Swear eternally loyalty, to Baltimore.

Ben kneels down. The Steelers and their fans turn their heads and Lea sighs as Ben takes General Harbaugh's hand.

CRACK General Harbaugh YELLS in pain as Ben grips down tightly on his hand. Ben lifts up General Harbaugh, puts a football in his hand, and shakes his head at him before he tosses him down the field to Mike Wallace, who rips the football out of General Harbaugh's hands and runs for a touchdown. Ray Lewis GROWLS and trips over as he tries to tackle Mike Wallace. Touchdown Steelers!

ROGER GOODELL
He switched the gameplan. He wanted them to think he was going to rush...

Ben points to his head and motions to Goodell. Lea slaps Stacy's hand off her mouth.

LEA
You know something...

Lea punches Stacy out cold. Time expires.

0:00
STEELERS 17 RAVENS 14

Lea runs over to Ben and hugs and kisses him. The rest of the Steelers celebrate.

BEN
Are you alright?

Lea nods.

BEN
I knew you'd double-cross me Goodell. A lying weasel like you couldn't resist a chance.

GOODELL
Me? Are you kiddin'? Hey, I was with you all the time! That was beautiful! Did you see the way they fell into our trap?

BEN
Too late Goodell! Too late.

GOODELL
Look, SuperBen! I got a proposition for you! Now don't stop me, don't stop me til you've heard this. I know I owe you one. Well, you won this game right? Why if you give me a ride back, I promise to suspend Santonio Holmes for the Jets game.

SuperBen flies off with Lea Michele, ignoring Goodell.

THE END (until Feb.)

tanda10506
12-03-2010, 11:01 PM
??? Your dealer must be getting you the good sh*t lol.

SteelCityMom
12-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Don't try a pass defense on them General, it's a trap.

http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/157/original/Atrapitis.gif?1240007111

:chuckle: Very interesting story lol. Thanks for sharing!

Merchant
12-03-2010, 11:32 PM
uhh...