PDA

View Full Version : Al Everest

Neil-Still-Rules-14
12-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Major love for this guy. I haven't heard his name come up at all in the forums this year, but the Special Teams has gone from being absolutely sickening to phenomenal in one year. Major props.

theplatypus
12-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Major love for this guy. I haven't heard his name come up at all in the forums this year, but the Special Teams has gone from being absolutely sickening to phenomenal in one year. Major props.

They have been vastly improved this year, but coverage was an issue against the Bills.

SH-Rock
12-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Yeah he has made so many players look good. Brown, Sly, Sanders if only he could make El to stop fair catching then he'd be in the HOF

lionslicer
12-01-2010, 10:15 PM
They have been vastly improved this year, but coverage was an issue against the Bills.

Bills I believe got the special teams coach they had during the 4 superbowl run. He's probably the best special teams coach ever. Though past couple season have been iffy in seatle, but cowboys had very good special teams but he was fired because Romo dropped the extra point hold in the playoffs. I say we let the Bills game slide.

Whodis
12-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Much improvement on special teams. You no longer have to yell "kick it out of bounds"

330steelerguy
12-02-2010, 08:10 AM
Agree that s.t. Has vastly improved over last year. I sure hope brown can go this week to return punts and kickoffs.

steelerchad
12-02-2010, 09:26 AM
Our special teams have been up and down for years now. More down than up. Bobby April was terrible. Ligeshesky improved them greatly from 07 to 08, then 09 we fell back into not being able to cover a kick again, and then this year back to doing well with covering them.

Merchant
12-02-2010, 09:56 AM
We would've made the playoffs last year with this kind of coverage. Everest has done a great job!