PDA

View Full Version : Intensity

eafratitpm3
12-03-2010, 03:30 PM
If we loose Sunday night I just hope the Steelers show up with some Intensity. If they can't come into this game with Intensity then I think Baltimore will win this one going away. I just don't want another lack luster effort from the Steelers like the New England game. These guys got to be up for this game and be aggressive and not on their heels. GO STEELERS!!!!!!

tanda10506
12-03-2010, 05:16 PM
My house was more pumped up for the New England game then the Steelers were. Hopefully not this time. Although I did get into a hateful staring match with some Ravens fans at the grocery store a few hours ago.

iceman000123
12-03-2010, 05:26 PM
I don't even wanna think about that PATS game. This is definitely the game that has got me the most hyped up so far though. Minus the special attention from the league, it's been an exciting season and I look forward to watching the Steelers every week! :tt02:

MDSteel15
12-03-2010, 05:39 PM
My house was more pumped up for the New England game then the Steelers were. Hopefully not this time. Although I did get into a hateful staring match with some Ravens fans at the grocery store a few hours ago.

Rat fans in Cali??? WTF??? :doh:

tony hipchest
12-03-2010, 05:41 PM
if having dan rooney placing a call to the league office on his players behalf doesnt fire the team up to want to do the boss proud i dont know what will.

it seems they have the green light to go out and crush some rib cages and the coaches/ownership will handle the rest.

:tt02:

tanda10506
12-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Rat fans in Cali??? WTF??? :doh:

Actually there's quite a few where I'm at. I work at a car dealer/service center and we get some now and then with there jerseys or I'll here them say something about them. I have "extra" procedures for there cars. No j/k....maybe...

stb_steeler
12-03-2010, 10:27 PM
if having dan rooney placing a call to the league office on his players behalf doesnt fire the team up to want to do the boss proud i dont know what will.

it seems they have the green light to go out and crush some rib cages and the coaches/ownership will handle the rest.

:tt02:

Good point :tt02: