PDA

View Full Version : AFC Final 4 Matchups?

steelerdave1969
12-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Pittsburgh Steelers 8-3
-vs-
Baltimore Ravens 8-3

New York Jets 9-2
-vs-
New England Patriots 9-2

These games should both be good matchups in my opinion. My picks here would have to go Ravens and Patriots winning mostly because they are both playing home games. I think the Steelers with an injured Ben may struggle here especially with our patchwork offensive line. Our defense Must Get Pressure on Flacco or their passing game is gonna kill us.
The Patriots I think will make amends for their first meeting with the Jets, they were leading that first meeting at halftime and the 2nd was all Jets. I look for Brady and the kids from Mass to get the win here.

Atlanta Dan
12-05-2010, 11:54 AM
As far as "final four" matchups go, whichever wildcard team draws San Diego in the first round is in deep ****

Steelers need to figure out how to avoid playing New England as long as possible while hoping someone else beats them before the Steelers have to try to do so

joeyssteelcurtain
12-14-2010, 04:40 PM
that looks good

ricardisimo
12-14-2010, 04:49 PM
I'm going to respectfully disagree with Atlanta Dan and most others here; I think we should have to play and beat New England if we want to get to the Super Bowl. I think it would be significantly less fulfilling if Baltimore or San Diego took them out for us.

Fire Arians
12-14-2010, 05:43 PM
the jets will lose in rd. 1

sd/chiefs will come to pittsburgh, baltimore goes to NE