PDA

View Full Version : OUR D!~@#$% WOW!

pitt0wns
12-05-2010, 09:00 PM
How many times does has Bmac been burnt this year? He belongs on the bench . end of story.

When do the Steelers let a qb sit back without pressure for 7+ seconds? Anyone will pick you apart with 7+ seconds to throw the ball!

Just wow! What kind of coaching staff is this?

steeltheone
12-05-2010, 09:39 PM
Everybody loved signing our old castoff free agents...I can't name the last FA impact player we signed? We used to thrive on that.

pitt0wns
12-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Luckily we walked away with the W

McF sucks

Kanata-Steeler
12-05-2010, 11:08 PM
Luckily we walked away with the W

McF sucks

hey what's the smack on our "D" for ? Be thankful you have a "D" like the Steelers man.
-our "D" defintely has some little problems but it is still the best DEFENSE in ALL the NFL.! and our "D" won this game,... but then again, wtf is new?
Now, BA and our "Offense", on the other hand, look like the Keystone-cops compared to our vaunted Defense. -and Tomlin knows it.
-lol

Rick5895
12-05-2010, 11:18 PM
This D today gave up two big plays, one was Falcco catching us on a blitz and Clark being a little flat footed, the other was BMAC crapping the bed. The TD was B Mac. Other than that we knocked the crap out of em, and played a great game. They need props, not complaints !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhantomJB93
12-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Radical Idea and expecting a flame war for it: trade Harrison or Woodley (and whatever else may be necessary in addition to one of them) for a top 10 draft pick and select Patrick Peterson or Prince Amukamara. Count on Worilds to step up, select another OLB in the top 3 or 4 rounds, and solve or horrific CB issues for the future.

jjpro11
12-05-2010, 11:27 PM
i don't know wtf happened to Bmac.. it's like he went to Arizona, forgot how to cover, and came back.

steeltheone
12-06-2010, 01:07 AM
Radical Idea and expecting a flame war for it: trade Harrison or Woodley (and whatever else may be necessary in addition to one of them) for a top 10 draft pick and select Patrick Peterson or Prince Amukamara. Count on Worilds to step up, select another OLB in the top 3 or 4 rounds, and solve or horrific CB issues for the future.

I brought up the Harrison trade this pre season. Good thing we didnt. From here on he is not worth much in any trade because of his age. We can ride out his production for a few more years.

iceman000123
12-06-2010, 01:14 AM
I'm not sure if I'd want Harrison playing for anyone else anyway. It would just be.... awkward....

Fire Arians
12-06-2010, 01:21 AM
let's not forget we gave larry slow-a-foote a pretty nice contract when we've got keyaron fox waiting in the wings

GMU Steeler
12-06-2010, 01:25 AM
let's not forget we gave larry slow-a-foote a pretty nice contract when we've got keyaron fox waiting in the wings

I thought Fox was a special teams only kinda guy. Honestly, I really like Stevenson Slyvester's potential myself. Only seen Sly on STs but he looks impressive.

Fire Arians
12-06-2010, 01:28 AM
I thought Fox was a special teams only kinda guy. Honestly, I really like Stevenson Slyvester's potential myself. Only seen Sly on STs but he looks impressive.

i thought he filled in pretty well when timmons went down for a few games last year. sure he's not the long term answer but he's good enough as a stop gap, good enough where signing foote wasn't really necessary

GMU Steeler
12-06-2010, 01:36 AM
i thought he filled in pretty well when timmons went down for a few games last year. sure he's not the long term answer but he's good enough as a stop gap, good enough where signing foote wasn't really necessary

That's right. I had forgotten that he filled in. I didn't understand the Foote reunion either. Really didn't seem necessary.

ricardisimo
12-06-2010, 01:42 AM
Uhh... no.

Why does everyone assume that you have to give up something to get a good player? We got Pouncey by sitting tight. We got Ziggy right where we were. Likewise with Rashard and Timmons. If we need a CB in the first round, I'm sure we'll have options. Both Texas corners should be available, for starters.