Atlanta Dan
12-05-2010, 11:50 PM
Where are you?:toofunny:

MikeHaullace
:wave:

UF-Steeler
I think he's off crying with the male cheerleaders.

MikeHaullace
Where are you?:toofunny:

lol I posted one too. Same Steeler Time. Same Steeler Channel.

MasterOfPuppets
12-05-2010, 11:52 PM
ahahahahaha....:rofl:

suck it booby !!!

toughsticks87
Hahahahahahahahahaha. He needs the night to think about some lame ass excuses.

StainlessStill
What a fool! Take your overrated team and shove it down your piehole son!

SOLE POSSESSION OF THE AFC NORTH!

MattsMe
12-05-2010, 11:55 PM
Even the refs couldn't win the game for them. :sofunny:

Great thread.

steelersalaska
12-06-2010, 12:11 AM
what can we say... black and gold, blood and guts, the terrible towel.... AFC North leaders, the Ravens can't even win by cheating (lots of fines on Tuesday for you losers).

I know it's not fair picking on you now, but you were such an annoying dweeb all week you have it coming.

PUNK

Is purple really a color? Jr. I need my shoes shined... boy. lol

GMU Steeler
12-06-2010, 12:15 AM
I think I saw him say he was going to sleep early tonight. Felt really confident in an easy Ravens victory. Why he would? I don't know since it's never easy even when one of the two teams is having a town year. And his notion that Flacco had now mastered the Steelers was laugable. Flacco is still winless when a certain number 7 plays QB for the STeelers and that matters for something.

iceman000123
12-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Going to sleep early? Got an early Christmas present for ya when ya wake up! Just go right to NFL.com and look at the headlines!

Third Rail
12-06-2010, 12:23 AM
BOBBY JR.!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!!!!
http://forums.superherohype.com/customavatars/avatar30746_28.gif

fat4jc
12-06-2010, 12:36 AM
bobby jr do us a favor and save your excuses. the only thing I want to hear from you is... "Pittsburgh's the better team".

steelers2685
12-06-2010, 12:49 AM
You know he saw Flacco throw that ball short and is going to be having nightmares that he has to make that catch but can't get to it in time.... over and over again tonight :) That ball sailed like a lame duck rather than a Raven muahaha

ETL
12-06-2010, 12:58 AM
Even their so called football experts are stupid. This is mike Preston of the Baltimore sun. Clearly al michaels and collingsworth said that sanders was touched and could not roll any further. But this stupid reporter can't help take a dig at a steeler. Even when he is absolutely wrong. Here is his post on Sun website:

Pittsburgh wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders took a 28-yard pass from Roethlisberger to the Ravens 2 at the end of the third quarter, and he was never touched. He could have rolled into the end zone for a touchdown, but instead the Steelers had to settle for first-and-goal from the 2 and, eventually, a field goal.

Sometimes, a simple hustle play can make all the difference.

mike.preston@baltsun.com

Listen to Mike Preston on "The Bruce Cunningham Show" from noon to 2 p.m. on 105.7 FM.

Merchant
12-06-2010, 01:06 AM
lol.. he'll be back next steelers/ravens game. until then, dude's crying in his basement over this one.

stb_steeler
12-06-2010, 02:31 AM
Goes to show ya......dont come in here spreading the jam with out the bread! :thumbsup:
Hey bobby know it all, hope u didnt make any mortgage bets that would shurely bring down the house.....:rofl:

pancake
12-06-2010, 02:53 AM
I love this thread... :tt02:

SteelersinCA
12-06-2010, 03:47 AM
I bet he won't even show. Troll through and through.

toughsticks87
12-06-2010, 03:49 AM
I literally laughed when this thread first appeared. Awesome thread.

pancake
12-06-2010, 04:08 AM
I hope he shows, so I can hear his lame excuses. His lack of reality is very amusing. :applaudit:

BGSU A Dub
12-06-2010, 04:23 AM
I bet he will make some new name like "RavensBlow" or "Bobby Jr. Sucks" and will start talking trash about Bobby Jr. and the Ravens just to cover up his embarrassment. It must be difficult being a Browns Lite fan.

mikegrimey
12-06-2010, 08:35 AM
It's funny that the contents of this game and its end result basically deconstructed and debunked every one of Bobby Jr.'s bold claims made during the week.

Namely that the Raven's were a decidedly superior team to the Steelers and should dominate and beat them easily at home.
Also that the Raven's players do not engage in viscious head shots that are deemed illegal by the league.
Also that Flacco is a Steelers killer and having "gotten over the hump" in October would stick the dagger in us with ease in December.
Or that the Raven's defense would never collapse the way the Steelers have in the past, that they are too good to let that happen. How else could you explain 2 broken tackles on a 3rd and goal at the 9 yard line. Redman caught a pass with a man on him at the 5, the Raven's D played great most of the game but collapassed late.

I expect us to not see him until the week before we play the Raven's again. In his mind this can be construed as just another "lucky" win. The reality for him is that it wasn't luck but a bruiser of a game that could end up costing his team a first round bye.

1/28/01
12-06-2010, 08:54 AM
Nice win.....pretty typical Ravens/Steelers game. See ya in the playoffs!

TRH
12-06-2010, 09:32 AM
We all need to ignore other teams "trolling" fans like that. I don't even know why he was over here and not on some Ravens message board.
Its tough to ignore, but we feed right into their posts lol

bobby jr
12-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Hey if you guys are honest with yourselfs you'll admit this game could have gone either way. If Troy P gets to Joe a fraction of a second later his arm is going forward and it's just an incomplete pass.

The Ravens were ahead the whole game and outplayed the Steelers. I blame their loss at least partially on bad luck.I don't buy into the theory this means the Ravens are not as good as the Steelers. It's not like they get blown out like they sometimes do against the Colts (and the Patriots seem to always blow the Steelers out by the same token).

Don't give me this BS about how Ben can always beat the Ravens. Again if you are honest you will admit almost all of his wins were very close games which could have gone either way. You flip a coin enough times sometimes it will come up heads 6 times in a row.

The Ravens pretty much have a lock on a playoff spot. We'll see who comes out ahead then when the chips are all on the table and a trip to the Super Bowl is on the line.

Oh one more thing, let's not hear any more whining about that hit when Ben got his nose broken.
That was an accident Haloi Ngata is not a dirty player. He was rushing and ran into another player as he was driving towards the QB, no way he intended his arm to go into the facemask.

SacknificentStew56
12-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Hey if you guys are honest with yourselfs you'll admit this game could have gone either way. If Troy P gets to Joe a fraction of a second later his arm is going forward and it's just an incomplete pass.

The Ravens were ahead the whole game and outplayed the Steelers. I blame their loss at least partially on bad luck.I don't buy into the theory this means the Ravens are not as good as the Steelers. It's not like they get blown out like they sometimes do against the Colts (and the Patriots seem to always blow the Steelers out by the same token).

Don't give me this BS about how Ben can always beat the Ravens. Again if you are honest you will admit almost all of his wins were very close games which could have gone either way. You flip a coin enough times sometimes it will come up heads 6 times in a row.

The Ravens pretty much have a lock on a playoff spot. We'll see who comes out ahead then when the chips are all on the table and a trip to the Super Bowl is on the line.
Oh one more thing, let's not hear any more whining about that hit when Ben got his nose broken.
That was an accident Haloi Ngata is not a dirty player. He was rushing and ran into another player as he was driving towards the QB, no way he intended his arm to go into the facemask.

Bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!! Do you really wanna journey down the " trip to the Super Bowl is on the line" road? Haven't we been down it before against the Ratbirds?

UF-Steeler
12-06-2010, 09:58 AM

The play where Ben got away from Suggs and 'flicked' it out of bounds was enough to show how he dominates that team. Ben makes plays happen and wins games, especially games against the Ravens.

I love how you back tracked on pretty much every thing you said. Oh ya, it could've been different, but it wasn't. Stop with the bs about how it could've been different. We COULD'VE gotten the multiple penalties for hits to the head and the Heath abomination that wasn't called.

Btw, flip a coin and see how often you get heads 6 times in a row. Ben beating the ravens is a lot more than chance.

:blah::doh:

:tt02:

plenewken
12-06-2010, 10:12 AM

Drop the pipe, dude. Nobody outplayed nobody. They're always tight games. This time, you choked at the end, you lost and we won.
The 1st game at Heinz Field could have gone the other way too and it wouldn't have been an anomaly.
This being said, come back to us when Flacco gets 6 Ws in a row against us.
I'll give you this though, Ngata didn't hit Ben intentionally but it's still a penalty. As far the helmet hit on Miller, don't get me started. This was intentional and it should have been 15 yds. I was VERY afraid that Miller was badly injured when I saw his head bounce back like this.
Let's see how big a fine McLaine will get. Anything under $50K would be a disgrace.

SteelCityMom
12-06-2010, 10:15 AM

That's fine...I agree. Can we bitch about McClain trying to paralyze Miller though? I thought the Ravens were nothing but squeaky clean? :blah:

As to the rest of your post...I'll just take the high road and say it was a good game. Don't crap out and say it was luck though. These are how these games always go...close and low scoring and one major play can make the difference. The Steelers D came through when needed most as did Ben...The Ravens D laid down when needed most, as did Flacco. Pure and simple.

Atlanta Dan
12-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Bobby jr - I give you credit for showing up

That having been said, care to walk me through again how Harbaugh coaches the Ravens to play within the rules after the helmet to helmet attempted decapitation of Heath Miller?

And props to Flacco on his "comeback" in driving the Ravens to the Steelers 30 in the last minute before he short armed the 4th down pass - he definitely has arrived as Captain Comeback:thumbsup:

caplovestroyp43
12-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Bobby Jr is a dumb azz mutha effer!! I usually don't use language that strong but his crap was getting on my last nerve.

Thank you Steelers for shutting that idiot up!

9-3 Top of the Division AFC North. Right where we belong!

HERE WE STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

SteelersinCA
12-06-2010, 10:38 AM
If "if's" and "buts" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!!

4xSBChamps
12-06-2010, 10:45 AM

... woulda-coulda-shoulda...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/funny%20pictures/MonkeyDrinkingUrine.gif

Pentheon
12-06-2010, 10:59 AM

Are you serious? You sound dumb, as a raven fan accept the loss like a few of the others ive actually seen on other sites.

It doesn't matter when he hit him if it was an accident or not. Do you think the refs take into consideration that an accidental face mask isn't a penalty? No. It doesn't matter, a blow to the head accident or not results in a flag, well accept this case obviously.

The ravens outplayed the Steelers the 1st half...what did the ravens do the 2nd half? I believe we outplayed the ravens the 2nd half....obviously.

Noone said anything about a blowout...seems like you're the only one who was talking about a blowout.

Give you what BS about ben always beating the ravens? What is he now his last 6 starts against them 6-0? Who cares how close it is...a win is a win. You think the steelers are disappointed because it was only a 3 point win? Dont think so. Don't care how many times you flip a coin, he continues to beat them, if its by 20 or by 3.

Maybe we will see you in the playoffs...didn't you ravens fans say that same thing in the AFC championship? "we'll see what happens in the playoffs"

You probably should reread some of the stuff you say before you post it.

Third Rail
12-06-2010, 11:16 AM
I love how he claims the Steelers were just lucky and barely squeaked by, yet doesn't acknowledge that the Ravens did the same thing the last time they played. What an idiot.

SteelCityRules
12-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Yes, I give you credit for actually replying. Having said that, I hope this FINALLY opens your eyes to what the rest of us have seen all year, that we DO NOT get the calls. Yes, it was close, they usually are. For me, it was poetic justice the way it worked out. We EARNED this win.

Go Stillers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dez09231
12-06-2010, 02:19 PM

These games could always go either way. . . but when we have Ben, they always go our way. We won a Super Bowl humiliating Baltimore physically in games that "could be decided on a coin flip". I don't care if we are outplayed for 60 minutes as long as we get the W. And we did. You can take your moral victory in knowing that "hey, at least this time when we got dropped by Ben we TRIED REALLY REALLY HARD!"

Baltimore is as good as Pittsburgh, but they can't beat them when it matters. Baltimore said themselves they considered last night a playoff game.

Yeah. . . it's lucky when Ben makes these clutch plays when has to. He's the difference in these games lately. The teams are pretty equal, but we have one of the best clutch players in NFL history; you don't. We have a QB who's currently top 10 all time in pretty much every efficiency category; you don't. We have a future HoF QB; you don't.

All of these things add up to us winning Super Bowls, and Baltimore not.

If being a better team makes you lucky, then I guess we are lucky every time we beat Baltimore. . . . but if these games are decided on "coin flips", Ben gives us a weighted coin.

The hit on Ben wasn't dirty, but it was a penalty that wasn't called.

bobby jr
12-06-2010, 02:25 PM
These games could always go either way. . . but when we have Ben, they always go our way. We won a Super Bowl humiliating Baltimore physically in games that "could be decided on a coin flip". I don't care if we are outplayed for 60 minutes as long as we get the W. And we did. You can take your moral victory in knowing that "hey, at least this time when we got dropped by Ben we TRIED REALLY REALLY HARD!"

Baltimore is as good as Pittsburgh, but they can't beat them when it matters. Baltimore said themselves they considered last night a playoff game.

Yeah. . . it's lucky when Ben makes these clutch plays when has to. He's the difference in these games lately. The teams are pretty equal, but we have one of the best clutch players in NFL history; you don't. We have a QB who's currently top 10 all time in pretty much every efficiency category; you don't. We have a future HoF QB; you don't.

All of these things add up to us winning Super Bowls, and Baltimore not.

If being a better team makes you lucky, then I guess we are lucky every time we beat Baltimore. . . . but if these games are decided on "coin flips", Ben gives us a weighted coin.

The hit on Ben wasn't dirty, but it was a penalty that wasn't called.

Uh, we did win a Super Bowl and Ray Lewis was the star. Perhaps you don't recall that one.

And this was an important game last night but it wasn't even a playoff game. Let's not get carried away here. The Steelers are unlikely to win the Super Bowl this year.
They would have a hard time beating the Ravens again, and would likely lose as they did at home in the rubber match.

And the Steelers certainly don't appear they can handle the Patriots, who will also be in the playoffs. They seem to always lose by large margins to that team. If Big Ben is so great of a QB why can't he compete with Tom Brady. He's a good QB but not in the league with Brady or Manning.

Merchant
12-06-2010, 02:36 PM
The same Manning who has 11 INTs in the past 3 games?

GMU Steeler
12-06-2010, 02:37 PM
The same Manning who has 11 INTs in the past 3 games?

Well that and the same one who Ben beat in the playoffs on the road in his second season. I remember that game well. We won in large part due to the great start Roethlisberger and the offense gave us. Manning was miserable that game. Colts almost won though thanks to that bogus overturned interception call.

dez09231
12-06-2010, 02:40 PM
Uh, we did win a Super Bowl and Ray Lewis was the star. Perhaps you don't recall that one.

And this was an important game last night but it wasn't even a playoff game. Let's not get carried away here. The Steelers are unlikely to win the Super Bowl this year.
They would have a hard time beating the Ravens again, and would likely lose as they did at home in the rubber match.

And the Steelers certainly don't appear they can handle the Patriots, who will also be in the playoffs. They seem to always lose by large margins to that team. If Big Ben is so great of a QB why can't he compete with Tom Brady. He's a good QB but not in the league with Brady or Manning.

Right. You won a Super Bowl 10 years ago with a different team. We've won 2 since then. How does that Ravens from 10 years go have any effect on the Ravens team today? It's entirely different. I'm pretty sure Ray and Ozzie Newsome are the only 2 members of the organization that are still around from then.

This was the biggest game of the year for either team. Now Baltimore is probably going on the road for 3 games. Good luck with that. . . and Ray Lewis said it was playoff game, not me.

And Baltimore is one of the teams I would want to see in the playoffs. We own Baltimore with Ben. You act as if they split games when Ben is healthy. . . they don't. Ben wins, Flacco falters. Why would the outcome change when the formula will be the same it's been since 08?

Andddd Ben can't beat Brady because Belichek is brilliant. Their offensive scheme perfectly counters what we do, and everytime we play the Pats they put up 40 points. Ben doesn't have, and never really had, the weapons to compete with a Patriots teams that can score at will against LeBeau's defense. And Ben can compete with them individually. . . is he as good as Brady or Manning overall? No, he is not. But we're talking about 2 top 5 all timers there. . . Ben is top 15 all time in most efficiency stats. . . . he is not in the Manning/Brady/Montana discussion. . . but he's in the next tier of QB's, which is fine by me.

We can't beat New England, you're right. . . but you can't beat Ben Roethlisberger. So I guess we both need help to win a Super Bowl, eh?

steelerchad
12-06-2010, 02:41 PM

Glad your so confident you could beat Pittsburgh in a playoff game in Pittsburgh. Would it be close, probably. But, there's nothing that points to the fact that you would win that game. The calls and breaks went Baltimore's way last night in their house and they still lost. 3 personal fouls all not called. Hines dropping an easy 1st down pass that would have given us points before halftime. Neither team could run effectively and both passed with only marginal success. Stats were almost even straight down the line with Pittsburgh getting slightly the better of it statistically.

Brady and Manning are both first ballet HOF'ers. If Ben's a little behind them, I'm ok with that. Just know that Flacco is pretty far behind all of them. 0-5 now head to head against Ben. LMAO.

SteelCityMom
12-06-2010, 02:41 PM

You are just about the sorest loser I've ever seen.

Unable to man up to one thing. Move on you gutless whiner.

KYSteelersfan
12-06-2010, 02:44 PM

Why isn't he in the same league with Brady or Manning?
Because he doesn't whine like a little boy who got his favorite toy taken away when somebody barely touches him?
Did Ben go crying to the ref when his nose was broken? And I'll agree with you on one thing, Ngata did not do it on purpose, but a penalty is a penalty and, it wasn't called.

CargoJon
12-06-2010, 03:10 PM

I seem to remember hearing a lot of the same in 2008.

http://www.justpictureitnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/6-trophies.gif

jjpro11
12-06-2010, 03:20 PM
i'd absolutely love to see Manning or Brady play in our offense... behind our oline... and with our young, inexperienced receivers.. I'D LOVE IT!

iceman000123
12-06-2010, 04:37 PM

Really? On what bases do you think we would likely lose to your ravens if we were to play you again? You beat us by 3 points and we beat you guys by 3. Another game would be another close match that could go to either side.

As for Brady and Manning, Ben has a different style of play then both of those QB's. He's a clutch player who makes things happen when they need too. Let me see Brady or Manning play through what Ben did last night, from the foot, to the nose, and the line. I bet you everything there not even half as productive as Ben was in that situation. Just accept that you lost and quit trying to say we can't beat OTHER teams. We beat YOUR team last night. Just like YOUR team beat us earlier this year. We just won the one that counted more. :coffee:

bobby jr
12-06-2010, 07:00 PM
You are just about the sorest loser I've ever seen.

Unable to man up to one thing. Move on you gutless whiner.

And you are a bad winner. You should learn how to win with grace and dignity.
Had the Ravens won I certainly wouldn't be here rubbing it in.

toughsticks87
12-06-2010, 07:02 PM

You brought this all on yourself. We've had a multitude of other fans that were were actually intelligent and objective.

bobby jr
12-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Really? On what bases do you think we would likely lose to your ravens if we were to play you again? You beat us by 3 points and we beat you guys by 3. Another game would be another close match that could go to either side.

As for Brady and Manning, Ben has a different style of play then both of those QB's. He's a clutch player who makes things happen when they need too. Let me see Brady or Manning play through what Ben did last night, from the foot, to the nose, and the line. I bet you everything there not even half as productive as Ben was in that situation. Just accept that you lost and quit trying to say we can't beat OTHER teams. We beat YOUR team last night. Just like YOUR team beat us earlier this year. We just won the one that counted more. :coffee:

Should they meet again in the playoffs I would be fairly certain the Ravens would beat Pittsburgh should they play in Baltimore again. I'd say 80% chance Baltimore would win.
If they play in Pittsburgh I would still favor the Ravens but I'd give them about a 60% chance of winning that game.

However my main point is that the only way the Steelers could possibly hope to advance in the playoffs would be for them to entirely avoid New England. They are overmatched against that team and have gotten blown out when they play them.
The Ravens have no such problem, we laid a beating on the Patriots in their own stadium in the first round of the playoffs last year.

There is no team the Ravens could not beat in the playoffs. Their historical nemesis the Colts are a .500 team.

caplovestroyp43
12-06-2010, 07:12 PM

THAT is such effin bulls hit!! OMG thank you for a great laugh!! :toofunny::toofunny:

steelerschik
12-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Should they meet again in the playoffs I would be fairly certain the Ravens would beat Pittsburgh should they play in Baltimore again. I'd say 80% chance Baltimore would win.
If they play in Pittsburgh I would still favor the Ravens but I'd give them about a 60% chance of winning that game.

However my main point is that the only way the Steelers could possibly hope to advance in the playoffs would be for them to entirely avoid New England. They are overmatched against that team and have gotten blown out when they play them.
The Ravens have no such problem, we laid a beating on the Patriots in their own stadium in the first round of the playoffs last year.

There is no team the Ravens could not beat in the playoffs. Their historical nemesis the Colts are a .500 team.

LOL, at it again I see. I'll play. The Ravens have no such problems against NE? For someone who says last year means nothing, that's sure what you're going by cause this year dear, you lost to them. A loss is a loss son, I don't care by how much, that's how it works. You also lost to Cincy and Atlanta, need I remind you, 2 teams the Steelers beat. I doubt the Ravens beat the Saints, I will be surprised if they do. Just an FYI, I don't see the Ravens making it past the Steelers in the POs, but if they would, they wouldn't beat the Pats or the Chargers and even though Indy is .500 right now, they'd still own your ass. Never saw a more hyped up, over-rated team and slime ball coach. BTW, your boys got fined, and rightfully so, today. Not nearly enough in my opinion, but at least it's something. Dirty team, dirty players, dirty coach, thug mentality, that's your Baltimore Ravens.

MDSteel15
12-06-2010, 07:49 PM
LOL, at it again I see. I'll play. The Ravens have no such problems against NE? For someone who says last year means nothing, that's sure what you're going by cause this year dear, you lost to them. A loss is a loss son, I don't care by how much, that's how it works. You also lost to Cincy and Atlanta, need I remind you, 2 teams the Steelers beat. I doubt the Ravens beat the Saints, I will be surprised if they do. Just an FYI, I don't see the Ravens making it past the Steelers in the POs, but if they would, they wouldn't beat the Pats or the Chargers and even though Indy is .500 right now, they'd still own your ass. Never saw a more hyped up, over-rated team and slime ball coach. BTW, your boys got fined, and rightfully so, today. Not nearly enough in my opinion, but at least it's something. Dirty team, dirty players, dirty coach, thug mentality, that's your Baltimore Ravens.

She is sooooo smoking! :wave:

SteelCityMom
12-06-2010, 08:15 PM

Lol..apparently you can't read too well either. I already said good game and that it was what I expected...low scoring. The Steelers made the big play when needed and the Ravens didn't. Simple as that.

You've done nothing but whine, make excuses and show amazing hypocrisy.

Man up, say good game and move on with the rest of your teams season.

stb_steeler
12-06-2010, 08:19 PM

DOWNBYLAW....is that you?.......welcome back!:wave:

nort10
12-06-2010, 09:06 PM

u mad?

TRH
12-06-2010, 09:11 PM

Oh, come on now. lol. Post of the Month.
No offense, but you can't even begin to be serious. You would certainly be here trying as hard as you could to rub it in if Baltimore won.

4xSBChamps
12-06-2010, 09:16 PM
u mad?

... or just delusional???

dez09231
12-06-2010, 09:37 PM
This kid still seriously thinks Baltimore is a better team.

Look, Baltimore is going to be the 6th seed and New England the first, so after you beat Kansas City I hope you guys do go in there and win. . because then we'd host the AFC Championship against a team that we own.

We score more points and allow fewer. We have a QB that can win games by himself. We have better coaching. We have an attitude of winning. We don't lose to Baltimore unless Ben is hurt. Period. That's not going to change.

Sorry, Pittsburgh was and is better than Baltimore.

zulater
12-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Oh, come on now. lol. Post of the Month.
No offense, but you can't even begin to be serious. You would certainly be here trying as hard as you could to rub it in if Baltimore won.

Yeah considering he was rubbing it in before the game, it's hard to imagine he wouldn't be gloating afterwards if the Ravens won. :toofunny:

BigRick
12-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Why isn't he in the same league with Brady or Manning?
Because he doesn't whine like a little boy who got his favorite toy taken away when somebody barely touches him?
Did Ben go crying to the ref when his nose was broken? And I'll agree with you on one thing, Ngata did not do it on purpose, but a penalty is a penalty and, it wasn't called.

Well said! ALso bobby jr should remember Ben already has more rings and Manning and is more likely to get another one than Mahhing is. :tt03:

MasterOfPuppets
12-06-2010, 10:39 PM
some other gems from booby....

We'll see tonight. I don't see Harbaugh losing to Tomlin at home. The Ravens are very tough at home and Tomlin and the Steelers are in over their heads tonight.
can you see now booby ?

I have not seen any Ravens hit players in a manner which is comparable to some of the hits I have seen Harrison deliver which resulted in the fines.
still stickin to this booby ?

Harbaugh teaches hard hitting but not dangerous or illegal hitting.
i guess mclain was absent from practice the day harbaugh was teaching how to tackle

This will be a relatively easy win for the Ravens. They are peaking and the Steelers are not.
:rofl:

Broken or not broken he won't be able to avoid the Ravens rush with an injured foot.
what was joe cools excuse ? who by the way, was sacked more than ben

I was off in the spread but I was right that the Ravens did beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. With the next game in Baltimore I am more confident that the Ravens will win by a larger margin
me thinks your crystal ball is broken booby :toofunny:

steelax04
12-06-2010, 10:43 PM

Didn't EVERYONE say the Giants were overly outmatched before they made 19-0 flip over to 18-1?

BigRick
12-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Didn't EVERYONE say the Giants were overly outmatched before they made 19-0 flip over to 18-1?

The Giants defense turned in one of the greatest performances of any team against the Pats that night. The defense should have been named MVP of that game. :tt03:

Pentheon
12-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Ill post it again since you missed it. Just wanna see what you got to say

Are you serious? You sound dumb, as a raven fan accept the loss like a few of the others ive actually seen on other sites.

It doesn't matter when he hit him if it was an accident or not. Do you think the refs take into consideration that an accidental face mask isn't a penalty? No. It doesn't matter, a blow to the head accident or not results in a flag, well accept this case obviously.

The ravens outplayed the Steelers the 1st half...what did the ravens do the 2nd half? I believe we outplayed the ravens the 2nd half....obviously.

Noone said anything about a blowout...seems like you're the only one who was talking about a blowout.

Give you what BS about ben always beating the ravens? What is he now his last 6 starts against them 6-0? Who cares how close it is...a win is a win. You think the steelers are disappointed because it was only a 3 point win? Dont think so. Don't care how many times you flip a coin, he continues to beat them, if its by 20 or by 3.

Maybe we will see you in the playoffs...didn't you ravens fans say that same thing in the AFC championship? "we'll see what happens in the playoffs"

You probably should reread some of the stuff you say before you post it.

MaidenIndiana
12-07-2010, 01:04 AM
Ole Booby and the Ratbirds desreve each other.... THEY BOTH SUCK!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah Booby....SCOREBOARDS don't lie:tt03:

bobby jr
12-07-2010, 09:37 AM
This will be my last post here, at least until the Ravens meet the Steelers in the playoffs (if the Steelers get that far).

I still believe the Ravens have a superior team to the Steelers. The reasons are many, but here are a few.
1. Steelers have oldest defense in the league.
2. Ravens have outplayed Steelers in both games and could be 2-0 instead of 1-1.
3. Ravens have revamped offense with hall of fame caliber receivers.
4. Ravens have underachieved but still are on pace to make playoffs.
5. The Ravens have not been dominated by any team this year. The Steelers got humiliated by the Patriots and it is difficult to see them beating NE in the playoffs should they meet.
6. The Ravens have a superior head coach in Harbaugh, who is on the verge of making the playoffs for the 3rd straight year as rookie, something few coaches in NFL history have done.
7. The Steelers have bad karma due to Ben's activities off the field.
8. The Steelers will be hurt more than other teams by the new NFL policy of fines and suspensions for head shots.
9. The Steelers have had several lucky last minute wins (Buffalo and Ravens the last two weeks for example) and are not as good as their record indicates. Kind of like the Jets who were exposed last night. Good record, but not really a threat in the playoffs.

I could go on, but I think my case has been made. I believe last Sunday night's game will turn out to be the high point of the Steelers season, but for the Ravens the best is yet to come.

In conclusion, I think there is a good chance the Baltimore Ravens to play in the 2011 Super Bowl.

tony hipchest
12-07-2010, 10:04 AM
thats quite an interesting and imaginative list you have put together there, boob job.

im glad it will be your final post. the ravens are inferior to many teams in the nfl and wont even sniff the afc championship game. the reasons are many-

1. ray lewis is a blasphemer.
2. he is the oldest mlb in the league. older than dirt actually.
3. he was found guilty of obstruction of justice and hiding the truth. Gods linebacker should know better.
4. rays actions along with d. stallworth murderous neglect bring negative karma.
5. j. harbaugh is a shitty coach who constantly calls plays to lose games. the fans hate cameron.
6. cam rhymes with "bearded clam"
7. michael oher comes off as a big fat pu$$y in that movie "the blindside".
8 flacco loves throwing the ball to troy polamalu for touchdowns.
9. flacco loves dropping the ball on the ground and watching lamaar woodley run it in for touchdowns.
10. willis mcgayhee is scared of ryan clark and still speaks with a slur.
11. ed reed wants to retire and was invisible vs the steelers.
12. theres not a single receiver who could carry hines wards jock.
13. matt birks wife is cheating on him with a member of the coaching staff.
14. flacco chokes at the most inopportune times. he can win a regular season game, but nothing else.
15. ravens cornerbacks suck.
16. todd heap is a heap of shit who hasnt stayed healthy since 2002.

and many more. :cool:

steelerchad
12-07-2010, 10:11 AM
This will be my last post here, at least until the Ravens meet the Steelers in the playoffs (if the Steelers get that far).

I still believe the Ravens have a superior team to the Steelers. The reasons are many, but here are a few.
2. Ravens have outplayed Steelers in both games and could be 2-0 instead of 1-1.
5. The Ravens have not been dominated by any team this year. The Steelers got humiliated by the Patriots and it is difficult to see them beating NE in the playoffs should they meet.
6. The Ravens have a superior head coach in Harbaugh, who is on the verge of making the playoffs for the 3rd straight year as rookie, something few coaches in NFL history have done.
8. The Steelers will be hurt more than other teams by the new NFL policy of fines and suspensions for head shots.
9. The Steelers have had several lucky last minute wins (Buffalo and Ravens the last two weeks for example) and are not as good as their record indicates. Kind of like the Jets who were exposed last night. Good record, but not really a threat in the playoffs.

I could go on, but I think my case has been made. I believe last Sunday night's game will turn out to be the high point of the Steelers season, but for the Ravens the best is yet to come.

In conclusion, I think there is a good chance the Baltimore Ravens to play in the 2011 Super Bowl.

You make as good a case as your team made on the field Sunday night. With our injuries and being at home, on paper you should have won that game. You appeared to be the stronger team on paper. On paper, on paper, on paper. In reality, you're team is above average, but not great. They don't appear to have what it takes to win hard fought close games. Talent doesn't always add up to success. Maybe you lack heart. Maybe the coach can't win the big one. Maybe your QB is still too green. I don't know and I don't care. All I know is the Ravens appear to be lacking something. Especially when they play their AFC North Big Brother. Your still the little brother looking up to the older more accomplished sibling.

PS- While your team is an above average team, your intelligence and sense of reality seems to be far below average. Far, Far, Far below average.

steelerchad
12-07-2010, 10:14 AM
thats quite an interesting and imaginative list you have put together there, boob job.

im glad it will be your final post. the ravens are inferior to many teams in the nfl and wont even sniff the afc championship game. the reasons are many-

1. ray lewis is a blasphemer.
2. he is the oldest mlb in the league. older than dirt actually.
3. he was found guilty of obstruction of justice and hiding the truth. Gods linebacker should know better.
4. rays actions along with d. stallworth murderous neglect bring negative karma.
5. j. harbaugh is a shitty coach who constantly calls plays to lose games. the fans hate cameron.
6. cam rhymes with "bearded clam"
7. michael oher comes off as a big fat pu$$y in that movie "the blindside".
8 flacco loves throwing the ball to troy polamalu for touchdowns.
9. flacco loves dropping the ball on the ground and watching lamaar woodley run it in for touchdowns.
10. willis mcgayhee is scared of ryan clark and still speaks with a slur.
11. ed reed wants to retire and was invisible vs the steelers.
12. theres not a single receiver who could carry hines wards jock.
13. matt birks wife is cheating on him with a member of the coaching staff.
14. flacco chokes at the most inopportune times. he can win a regular season game, but nothing else.
15. ravens cornerbacks suck.
16. todd heap is a heap of shit who hasnt stayed healthy since 2002.

and many more. :cool:

Now that's a list with both accuracy and intelligence.

SteelCityMom
12-07-2010, 10:28 AM

Oh no...whatever will we do without your whiny, delusional posts. :rolleyes:

Do you still believe in Santa Claus too?

And yet they consistently hold the Ravens to extremely low points...10 being the latest.

A football game is 60 minutes, not 30-45 minutes. Only against backup QBs have the Ravens (under the all-mighty Harbaugh) figured that out.

:rofl: Your best joke yet.

If you think they are underachieving, how are they better than the Steelers? If they were better than the Steelers, wouldn't they have the better record? They might make the playoffs. The next couple of weeks will be telling.

Big whoop...they still have the worse record. The numbers of wins and losses at the end of the season don't account for scores...they only account for who has more points at the end of the game.

If he was a superior head coach to Tomlin, he would have won the Superbowl already. :doh:

So bad karma = division leaders and #2 in conference? What amazing insight you have. Hey, how are Ray Ray and Stallworth doing? You know what they say about glass houses right?

Yeah, cause it's affected them so badly this far. Love how you still pretend it isn't or hasn't affected the Ravens at all. I guess what they say is true...ignorance is bliss.

There you go again with the silly last minute luck thing against Buffalo. See Ravens week 7.

Yes, you've certainly made your case for being a totally delusional homer. At least you excel in something.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Take care Booby. You will truly be missed. :chuckle:

plenewken
12-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Guys,

Do us all a favor, will ya. The delusional Baltimore Browns fan wrote that it was his last post. Please don't reply to him, as you're pretty much asking him to keep posting.
Thanks.

4xSBChamps
12-07-2010, 12:41 PM

I could go on, but I think my case has been made.

... yet, in-spite of the Purple-Browns being the theoretically 'superior-team', and your odds-on favorite to reach the Super Bowl, they have eeked-out a last-minute victory in October, and blew a game against a woefully-inadequate & over-rated Stiller team... at-home???

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/funny%20pictures/CaryGrant-OUT.gif

"... my good-man... and I say this with all due-respect... what color is the sky, in your-world???

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/TV%20shows/FraserCranehead-shrinker.jpg

... the only 'case' you've made is that therapy should continue, and I dare-say, your medications need increased..."

GMU Steeler
12-07-2010, 03:11 PM
I try to be fair to anyone but he certainly does not help his cause when he acts like the Ravens were going to be 2-0 agaisnt the Steelers yet conveintely ignores the fact that we could be 2-0 against them too if it hadn't been for the late collapse in October. Or the fact that they too had a little luck in their win over the Bills. The dude has twice acted like his team was going to beat ours and beat ours big in they haven't done that. I thought this past game just like the first game with the Ravens would be a nailbiter decided in the late fourth quarter as it's been for much of the past few years. Flacco still hasn't beaten the Steelers with Roethlisberger in the line up. And the comments about bad karma are just stupid considering the Ravens' own players with personal problems.