PDA

View Full Version : Isaac Redman, Raven Killer

finesward
12-05-2010, 11:22 PM
How about this kid, great snag, tough run over the middle of the "vaunted" ravens defense and grits his way to a TD. Moore would of never made it in after the initial contact. Lets give it up to this guy, I love the fact that he's an underrated player stepping up and making a play for his team. Redman for gameball. I know it was just one touch, but still, in such a clutch moment of the game this guy makes a play, just like he did in college. Firm believer this guy in space is as hard to take down as some of the drafted, if not higher drafted RB's in the league. Dwyer who?

ZoneBlitzer
12-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Ben has got to get the gameball for me but Isaac, wow, what can you say....That was a HUGE clutch play. If that's Mendy, he's dropped instantly. Great play by the kid.

GMU Steeler
12-05-2010, 11:29 PM
In your face, Ray Lewis :applaudit:

steelerchad
12-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Being honest. I didn't think he had a chance to get in when he caught that. I saw all the defenders and figured he'd be tackled at the 2 or 3. I was just hoping he'd get close enough that maybe Ben could run one in on 4th if needed.

Pretty amazing run after catch in that situation.

jjpro11
12-05-2010, 11:30 PM
that was so awesome.. as soon as he caught it i was thinking "Oh God, here comes 4th and 5 for the game." but then broken tackle, broken tackle, TOUCHDOWN!

BIGWILL
12-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Redzone Redman! :tt04:

Whodis
12-06-2010, 09:16 AM
Being honest. I didn't think he had a chance to get in when he caught that. I saw all the defenders and figured he'd be tackled at the 2 or 3. I was just hoping he'd get close enough that maybe Ben could run one in on 4th if needed.

Pretty amazing run after catch in that situation.

I thought the same thing. I thought the D not getting in the endzone after the turnover was huge.

I would really like to see them dress Frank Summers and get this running game going. You just can't run the ball consistantly without a fullback.

SteelKnight
12-06-2010, 10:03 AM
Yeah...I was shocked wen he got in. I kept looking at my screen looking for a flag because I was in such disbelief...lol

I was even paranoid on the extra point. Once that went through, I was like ...wow...they need a TD to win.

Even though most gave the game ball to Troy on his amazing play, Redman certainly deserves consideration.

I like the fact that Ben trusts all Steelers...he does not care whether it is Redman, Brown, Sanders or whomever...if he thinks the player is open, he is passing it.

Redman went from not making the squad and being on the PS to being a real hero. It goes to show you something about failures...never never never quit.

steeltheone
12-06-2010, 10:24 AM
I thought the same thing. I thought the D not getting in the endzone after the turnover was huge.

I would really like to see them dress Frank Summers and get this running game going. You just can't run the ball consistantly without a fullback.

You can't run the ball consistantly with our OL Fullback or not

Third Rail
12-06-2010, 10:26 AM
Yeah...I was shocked wen he got in. I kept looking at my screen looking for a flag because I was in such disbelief...lol
I was even paranoid on the extra point. Once that went through, I was like ...wow...they need a TD to win.

Even though most gave the game ball to Troy on his amazing play, Redman certainly deserves consideration.

I like the fact that Ben trusts all Steelers...he does not care whether it is Redman, Brown, Sanders or whomever...if he thinks the player is open, he is passing it.

Redman went from not making the squad and being on the PS to being a real hero. It goes to show you something about failures...never never never quit.

Yeah, I was staring in disbelief, just waiting for the yellow "FLAG" graphic to come up on my TV screen. When it didn't, I was ecstatic.

SoCalFan
12-06-2010, 10:31 AM
I loved the play,but to call hin a raven killer hes got to have several impact games against them.Bens the raven killer!

Third Rail
12-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Yeah, Ben, Troy and Harrison are the only ones I'd call "Raven Killers" so far. But Redman got off to a great start last night!