PDA

View Full Version : Is Michael Irvin high on the NFL Network?...

ZoneBlitzer
12-05-2010, 11:24 PM
This is just after the Steelers Sunday Night game. I think Irvin is high. He's more boisterous than usual and is talking over his co-hosts frequently to say the least. If anyone is interested...tune in. This could be very interesting...I think the dude is high on something.

steelers2685
12-05-2010, 11:50 PM
Wasn't he nearly carjacked a couple years ago while being drunk but when the guys realized who he was he was not robbed? I agree with you, all he does is muffle his words and laugh outloud. Oh well, I'd rather deal with him than Collinsworth.

OX1947
12-06-2010, 01:55 AM
Michael Irvin is the epitome of ghetto trash that still seems to get work for some reason,. He cant speak english, is a dope addict, and all the dope he has done causes him to talk like his tongue is twisted. Pure garbage.

lionslicer
12-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Michael Irvin is the epitome of ghetto trash that still seems to get work for some reason,. He cant speak english, is a dope addict, and all the dope he has done causes him to talk like his tongue is twisted. Pure garbage.

Hey.... He didn't do dope, he said he had that stuff in his car becuase he took it away from addicted cousin...

lol

Whether he's done crack or whatever else, he's most definatally on something while on NFL network. I think its cocain since a lot of telivision personalities do it right before they go on the air.