PDA

View Full Version : Heath Millers health?

SoCalFan
12-06-2010, 01:37 AM
Im guessing he will most likely miss next weeks matchup against the Bungles.Dam I hope the fine against that idiot is steep!It will probably be 25k,if at all!

Third Rail
12-06-2010, 01:44 AM
Yeah, I hope he is alright. I can't believe there was no flag thrown over that late hit.

Oh wait. I forgot. The game was in Baltimore.

Neil-Still-Rules-14
12-06-2010, 02:05 AM
We might see Sean McHugh get signed back to the roster if both Miller and Spaeth are out next week.

Fire Arians
12-06-2010, 02:08 AM
Yeah, I hope he is alright. I can't believe there was no flag thrown over that late hit.

Oh wait. I forgot. The game was in Baltimore.

and he wasn't hit by james harrison, no flag.

TRH
12-06-2010, 07:20 AM
Well, you know the leagues been waiting for a textbook helmet-to-helmet hit against Pittsburgh to say "hey look...we fine players who hit Pittsburgh players too...really we do".
This will be the one. Big fine coming this week (at least there better be....).

As for the flag....an onfield mistake that the ref will be reprimanded for this week. During the game, the head ref informed the media that there should have been a flag thrown. Thats a pretty big deal to say that before the game's even over.

meghanemcl
12-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Yeah if there is no fine on that hit, I"m sure the Steelers will be contacting the league office. It's ridiculous and just like Harrison said after the game, 9 times out of 10, if it was Harrison there would have a been a flag and a fine.
I just can't believe that a flag was not thrown on this play.

TRH
12-06-2010, 09:26 AM
big conversation today on ESPN and affiliates saying there will be a BIG fine.
I think the league would fine anyway but there's big pressure on them coming from all angles to dish something big out on this one.

WisconsinSteelerMan
12-06-2010, 09:56 AM
I am sure that there will be a fine...as there should be. The problem I have now is the NO flag on that play. The two hits that drew no penalty would have meant an additional 30 CRUCIAL yards in this bludgeoning chess match that we watched last night. that would have been momentum shifting at the least!!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

SacknificentStew56
12-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Im guessing he will most likely miss next weeks matchup against the Bungles.Dam I hope the fine against that idiot is steep!It will probably be 25k,if at all!

Anything less than 25K would be uncivilized. Not to mention a slap in the face to Silverback.

plenewken
12-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Anything less than 25K would be uncivilized. Not to mention a slap in the face to Silverback.

It better be $50K minimum and the ref should be suspended for a few weeks too.

Third Rail
12-06-2010, 11:21 AM
The AP is reporting that the NFL has decided to fine James Harrison for McClain's hit on Miller.

Curtain_of_Steel
12-06-2010, 11:34 AM
Miller just asked when is the Dumbo riding stopping at disney, he wants to get off now. I'm not sure if he even got up from the sidelines yet.

Having a flag or no flag has proven to be irrlevant to the dictators in this league. There will be a fine. Question is how much.

The problem with penalizing the Ref's are, if you do they will toss more flags, if they toss more, they will be at us for incendental.

I think the Ref should be asked why he didn't toss a flag, and what did he see that didn't warrant it? No negative marks on him as the flags just need to be fair on us as well in the future.

He may say, well Tony Soprano said hold it back on the Steelers, if you know what I mean!... Or he may say, I was looking at Ray Lewis's ass and was mesmorized.