PDA

View Full Version : How did coach do tonight?

harts
12-06-2010, 01:45 AM
Where are the Tomlin haters?
what was his grade tonight?
F+
LOL

i know arians called great plays and lebau coached a great game - we all know coach's biggest decision is if we gonna call heads or tails at the start of the game

whiz is doing such a great job in Arizona BTW
9-3
but hey anybody can do it

o-line is in shambles

heath is a tough dude - real deal TE

ben - I know the team respect his ability - don't know if they like him or not

Hines got the night off for the most part

scsteeler
12-06-2010, 01:52 AM
Yes Tomlin Does a horrible job and should be fired NOT!!!!!!!
:rofl::rofl:

Fire Arians
12-06-2010, 01:57 AM
arians actually i'll give him some credit for tonight. Finally we called some quicker hitting routes. But seriously, does it take Ben having a broken foot for him to add this into the playbook? I mean seriously.

iceman000123
12-06-2010, 02:13 AM
arians actually i'll give him some credit for tonight. Finally we called some quicker hitting routes. But seriously, does it take Ben having a broken foot for him to add this into the playbook? I mean seriously.

Apparently thats exactly what it takes. :noidea:

CaliStillersFan
12-06-2010, 02:23 AM
I still think Arians sucks and needs shown the door at the end of the season. Has anyone ever seen a RB pickup a 1st down on 3rd and 19 with a draw play? We won in spite of Arians not because of Arians. That's like watching William Gay have 1 good game and forgetting how much he really sucks.

toughsticks87
12-06-2010, 02:48 AM
I was still predicting about 70% of the plays on offense. Our redzone plays were god awful. Redman bailed us out with the run after the catch BIG time. Dick dialed up the pressure all night and Tomlin gets a nod from me.

BGSU A Dub
12-06-2010, 03:27 AM
I think our play calling is better when we are behind vs. when we are ahead. Kudos to whoever's decision it was to hurry to the line on the 4th and 1 when we drew them offsides. That's just beating a team mentally.

Whodis
12-06-2010, 08:22 AM
Where are the Tomlin haters?
what was his grade tonight?
F+
LOL

i know arians called great plays and lebau coached a great game - we all know coach's biggest decision is if we gonna call heads or tails at the start of the game

whiz is doing such a great job in Arizona BTW
9-3
but hey anybody can do it

o-line is in shambles

heath is a tough dude - real deal TE

ben - I know the team respect his ability - don't know if they like him or not

Hines got the night off for the most part

Yeah that offensive play calling in the first half was masterful!!

I really like redman, but do you think he made that td because of play design? That was guts and missed tackles.

When do you think genious Arians will figure out we can't run without a fullback? I know we don't have a true FB on the roster, but Mendy lined up in an empty backfield the whole game.

:rofl: sticking up for Arians....... classic

ZoneBlitzer
12-06-2010, 12:11 PM
I said previously that if the Steelers won this game, it would be because of their coaching. And yes, I hate Arians. Still, the coaches all around deserve to be commended for the good job they did. They overcame problems with personnel to help the team do just enough to win the game. Even Arians was on board with the use of the "pistol" to help Ben adjust to play with his foot injury. There are a myriad of problems with this team and there are some good things too. But the one thing that you've got to like is that they somehow find ways to win, warts and all.

Whodis
12-06-2010, 12:17 PM
I said previously that if the Steelers won this game, it would be because of their coaching. And yes, I hate Arians. Still, the coaches all around deserve to be commended for the good job they did. They overcame problems with personnel to help the team do just enough to win the game. Even Arians was on board with the use of the "pistol" to help Ben adjust to play with his foot injury. There are a myriad of problems with this team and there are some good things too. But the one thing that you've got to like is that they somehow find ways to win, warts and all.

So your saying there is a chance Arians could be offered a head coaching job somewhere?? :thumbsup: :applaudit:

KYSteelersfan
12-06-2010, 12:18 PM
So your saying there is a chance Arians could be offered a head coaching job somewhere?? :thumbsup: :applaudit:

Cincinnati will be looking for a new coach soon :wink02:

Whodis
12-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Cincinnati will be looking for a new coach soon :wink02:

Get the word out that we have an offensive genious for the taking

WeegiesWarriors
12-06-2010, 02:57 PM
I liked the coaching. I thought a game like this called for a more conservative approach. Draw on 3rd and 19 followed by a punt is not a bad thing in a game like that. You could tell early even though they hit that long throw and scored a TD that they weren't going to run away from us. Punting is not a bad thing as long as your punter doesn't tear an acl. lol