PDA

View Full Version : Coach Harbaugh's pregame view on Harrison's hits

thebus36idf
12-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Interesting that the pregame show asks Harbaugh about the fines on Harrison he was totally unwilling to question these calls. He said he agreed with all the calls against Harrison, and said he thinks the NFL is doing "The right thing' to protect palyers. What a load of crap!!! I wonder what he would say now. Easy to say when first of all your bias against the Steelers is so evident in the answer, and when they don't get called against your team as shown in last nights game. See if he feels the same way if his player is suspended.

Third Rail
12-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Harbaugh is such a hypocrite. His team consists of a bunch of thugs and they play that way. And for a guy who agrees so much with the officials, he sure as hell doesn't conduct himself that way on the field. Whenever a call doesn't go his way, he throws a temper tantrum like a two-year-old. What a douche.

OX1947
12-06-2010, 01:13 PM
That was the biggest pile of ass kissing garbage I have ever heard.

Whodis
12-06-2010, 02:01 PM
They pretty much know Carr will be slammed. If they fine Ngata he will be chirping a different tune

iceman000123
12-06-2010, 03:26 PM
And I used to have respect for the guy..

steelerzfannforever
12-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Harbaugh is a bag of garbageand an arrogant SOB. He cries like a bitch when something goes against his team, but will agree with it when its against another.